We Must Kill Fetuses

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Otherwise, we won't have enough doctors or hospitals to deliver them. That sounds like a perfectly good reason to kill fetuses, doesn't it? What other options could there possibly be? Apparently murder is the best solution.

Otherwise, we won't have enough doctors or hospitals to deliver them. That sounds like a perfectly good reason to kill fetuses, doesn't it? What other options could there possibly be? Apparently murder is the best solution.

Another good reason is we are overpopulated.

But, this is a problem happening in Alabama. I thought they banned abortion?

Sounds like Alabama needs to get it's shit together. Do we need to send you even more federal aid than we already do?

Alabama gets $2.17 for every $1 paid in federal taxes​

They also should be killed because if they are allowed to develop into birthed people, they may experience suffering. Aborting them prevents their suffering.

They also should be killed because if they are allowed to develop into birthed people, they may experience suffering. Aborting them prevents their suffering.
And ours. Because unwanted babies grow up to be unwanted adults who commit crimes. Prisons are full of unwanted fetus' that should have been aborted.

Another good reason is we are overpopulated.

But, this is a problem happening in Alabama. I thought they banned abortion?

Sounds like Alabama needs to get it's shit together. Do we need to send you even more federal aid than we already do?

Alabama gets $2.17 for every $1 paid in federal taxes​

LOL. Yes, we are overpopulated so we just start murdering all the fetuses we can.

Far more important , they could create suffering for others .
Exact markers for fat and ugly birthers should be set up as fast as possible so that we can target those that need most to be exterminated .
Exactly what is there against better quality control ?
Just plain selfishness and old fashioned sentimentality .
Look at Poster number 6 .States an overpopulation problem but then refuses to face up to it and effectively criticises and condemns those who want to help solve matters .

and, of course, as without original sin, the little babies go straight to a better place, though i seem to be having a little trouble finding "limbo" in scripture.

how do you know it would have been them that were aborted??

is there a way to tell inside the womb which will be criminals??
It's not their condition inside the womb. It's their condition when they get out. They will be mistreated, malnourished, and abused. Making them much more likely to become a burden on society.

Women in this area have to drive a minimum of 35 miles to reach a maternity wing.

We've managed.

Two of my friends gave birth at home with a midwife. It was less stressful and way less expensive.

Oh boy here we go again with these meaningless circular arguments that never stop.

Because I'm going to raise a fucking monster you kunt.

Maybe you would. What's that got to do with normal people?

It just goes to show that abortion rights, reproductive rights, women’s rights, political and personal freedom and economic development tend to rise or fall together.

Alabama, strongly dominated by Conservative and supposedly “religious” Republicans, bans abortion even if it is a product of rape or incest — and even women who want to have children have difficulty getting birthing and pediatric care!

I don’t know many specifics of this Alabama reproductive health crisis, but it is certainly typical that reactionaries like the OP writer rush to make his hysterical, preposterous “conclusions” when the linked article shows a relationship advocates of planned parenthood have long emphasized.

Only by supporting women’s most basic rights can we hope to have successful families and happy children raised with loving care. Alabama and the rest of our nation needs supportive and not vengeful communities, and political leaders who are not reactionary hypocrites or ideologues.

States like Alabama need to provide more social and economic support for community hospitals and all-sided reproductive rights in poor rural areas. Nothing wrong with community churches or adoption where voluntary, but these are clearly unable or completely unwilling to provide for the real needs of women in Alabama.

Last edited:
A couple years ago they opened a new hospital in my AO.....No maternity ward.....You have to go to their main complex 25 miles away for that.

They weren't even gonna have a ICU till the town/county told them that they would pull their building permit if they didn't.

Forum List

Back