USMB Sports Bar

in the 4th quarter, the Heat were just roaming around like it was pick-up ball. They had no belief they could come back. And they were so worn out that they barely even rotated on defense; and Parker just got where ever he wanted to close them out.

Wow. Down 18 with the ball and 6:30 on the clock, Lebron exited the game with the championship series in reach. Larry Bird would've never done that.

Yup___ I thought so. Every single call on Kawhi Leonard was bull sh__.

1 Leonard reaches out and looks to just touch the ball as Lebron shoots. Looked to be a bogus call. Due to the early foul, Spurs switch Diaw onto James and lose much needed defense.
2 LBJ elbows KL on way to basket. FTAs for no shot
3. KL bumps a screener on his way around it.
4. KL contests jump shot on Chalmers. Call a late shooting foul on a box out basically.
5. Chalmers jumps backwards into KL. No foul, but called.
6. Chalmers bumps against him coming around a screen and goes down. KL had kept his feet square though.

m8rBaCZ.gif

The refs tried their damndest but they just could not stop the Spurs, the refs can only really hurt you if the games are close, not if you are getting blown out of the water.

Tony Gwynn, great baseball player, great human being, dead at 54. :(

Last edited:
Tony Gwinn, great baseball player, great human being, dead at 54. :(

Gwynn and Wally World were my favorite players growing up. That's too bad.

Tony Gwynn has been my favorite player since I moved here. He was a really kind man and always gave 100% to the game and the fans.

The whole county is in mourning. Salivary gland cancer. I didn't even know you could get that. :(

Like I said, the NBA fouled KL out in Game 2 cos it was the only way the Heat would win a game that series. Only two of the six fouls were legit. That's actually better than the zero of six in Game 5.

Great quote at the end of that video....

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said, the NBA fouled KL out in Game 2 cos it was the only way the Heat would win a game that series. Only two of the six fouls were legit. That's actually better than the zero of six in Game 5.

Great quote at the end of that video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xTmpKjx4Ss

This is the first time I've seen the referees severely outmatched since the 2011 Dallas/Miami series, the refs tried to help Lebron than but Miami just didn't have anything besides Bosh/Wade/Lebron.

Like every year, the NBA was desperate to get the Spurs out of the way. Now, the Spurs have royally f'd up the marketing for LBJ trying to surpass Jordan, winning four in a row. Millions of dollars down the drain!

Argentina beat the USA in the 04 Olympics Semis. I was watching the game. At one point, the announcer said that Ginobili had 28 points on 11 shots. That's ridiculous. So was this shot:

Watch Jackson make his three while the OKC Thunder coaches are up and yelling trying to throw him off. And then when he turns and says something, they t him up! NBA is bull shit.

You think Team USA will make the top 16? Clint Dempsey and Tim Howard have been absolutely incredible.

They would have if they didn't utterly f up the last minute...The ESPN soccer index gives them a 76 percent chance. That's because if Portland beats Ghana, then USA has a great chance on goal differential because Portugal lost 0-4 to Germany. If Ghana gets a tie, then we need a more fair result. We're up a couple goals on them. So, we'd go through on a 1 or 2 goal loss even. But it's Germany. You never know when they'll open up a can of whoop ass. That's why it sucked when Germany tied with Ghana. They could've put this to bed. And cos Germany isn't qualified now, they won't be resting their starters. Tim Howard said he thinks we match up well with them. But they're a scary team; maybe, the best team at the tourney.

I think a tie at halftime would be ideal. Because both teams might play conservative from there. Because both teams go through on a tie for sure.

Also, the US go through on Ghana-Portugal tie no matter what.

Forum List

Back