USMB Sports Bar

60-40 Spurs...Wade goes through two Spurs gets a ghost foul whistle, then makes sure he takes the third step to balance himself for an easy floater.

98-84 Spurs...Wade goes into the lane. Anticipating the contact he tries to lunge into Diaw; but Diaw backs up and makes no contact. When Wade grunts, they call the foul anyways.

Just a couple of the usual many bad calls the refs made to keep the Heat in the game. And why? The Heat look like paper champs out there anyhow. Lewis and Battier look geriatric out there. It's all about getting Lebron his three-peat though.

Battier is retiring after this season, he is a shell of his former self, he cannot defend or shoot anything anymore and Rashard Lewis is a fraud, he signed on for vet minimum to win a ring on the cheap. Fuck him.

Spurs gave the Heat two buttkickings in Miami. I almost wish the NBA didn't switch from 2-3-2 format in the final now. A third buttkicking in Miami would have been epic!

Spurs out rebounded the Heat 44-27. And they had 12 offensive rebounds to the Heat's 12 defensive rebounds even while shooting 57 percent.

Its pretty much over at this point, I don't see Miami beating the Spurs 3 straight times. Now the question is does Lebron stay in Miami? are they going to bring in more star power? it looks like they are reaching out to Carmelo Anthony.

Its pretty much over at this point, I don't see Miami beating the Spurs 3 straight times. Now the question is does Lebron stay in Miami? are they going to bring in more star power? it looks like they are reaching out to Carmelo Anthony.

Is Carmelo that ring hungry? I think he'd rather take max money and max endorsements and max spotlight.

Wade is done. The Heat will probably claim that he was dealing with some sort of injury after the fact.

H7NqXp4.gif

I remember watching the Thunder/Raptors. Raptors were up like 7 with 45 seconds left in double OT. I turned the game off, thinking okay that gives the Spurs a cushion with like 8 games left in the season. Then I find out by some miracle the Thunder won.

I think it's cos they called stuff like this a foul on Toronto!

iloUb7oVrOuRH.gif

Is Carmelo that ring hungry? I think he'd rather take max money and max endorsements and max spotlight.

Wade is done. The Heat will probably claim that he was dealing with some sort of injury after the fact.

The Heat are interested in him, but I have not heard Carmelo say anything about wanting to go there.

If James, Bosh and Wade agree to take less and Anthony agrees to take less and it would be a lot less for all, it won't happen. Miami is going to have a tough time keeping the talent that surrounds the big three.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

If you are 2 out of 5 in the Finals you cannot ever be compared to Michael Jordan.

That's the conventional thinking, anyways. MJ had a prime Pippen, who is much better than Wade. Jordan's supporting cast was better too. Of course, I could argue that the Bulls besides getting made-up call after call from the NBA (like the Heat do), were the luckiest team I've ever seen. They lucked out against better Knicks, Blazers, Pacers, Suns and Jazz teams; often multiple times.

I was rewatching Game 3 and saw them call a ghost foul on Kawhi early. Seriously, he didn't even touch Lebron. He barely even knicked the ball on the slam attempt before pulling his hand back. I think there plan was to get him in foul trouble like in Game 2. But the Spurs took off too fast and they ditched that design.

Game 2 it worked. They called some nonsense fouls on KL and the Spurs had to put Diaw on LBJ. With the cushion, he made something like five of six shots with two threes and the Heat got back into the game.

Also in game 3, up 25-14, the Spurs passed the ball to Bonner at the three line. He was wide open; nobody within 15 feet of him. It was as good as in. The whistle blew as they pretended that Duncan of all people was fouled. People don't realize how much control the refs have. It's huge.

The Miami atmosphere in Game 3 and 4 never even came close to approaching this. I'm looking forward to a Game 5 party!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjgyTabc6ok#t=36[/ame]

This is the kind of stuff they called last year in the San Antonio loss at home in the finals:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back