USMB Sports Bar

I believe the US goes through. But so much could go bad. We royally f'd up that last minute vs. Portugal and should've went through already.

tim_duncan_game_over.gif

You think Team USA will make the top 16? Clint Dempsey and Tim Howard have been absolutely incredible.

They would have if they didn't utterly f up the last minute...The ESPN soccer index gives them a 76 percent chance. That's because if Portland beats Ghana, then USA has a great chance on goal differential because Portugal lost 0-4 to Germany. If Ghana gets a tie, then we need a more fair result. We're up a couple goals on them. So, we'd go through on a 1 or 2 goal loss even. But it's Germany. You never know when they'll open up a can of whoop ass. That's why it sucked when Germany tied with Ghana. They could've put this to bed. And cos Germany isn't qualified now, they won't be resting their starters. Tim Howard said he thinks we match up well with them. But they're a scary team; maybe, the best team at the tourney.

I think a tie at halftime would be ideal. Because both teams might play conservative from there. Because both teams go through on a tie for sure.

Also, the US go through on Ghana-Portugal tie no matter what.

That was an incredible fuck up at the end but its partly because Ronaldo is so damn good smh, hes the one that forced the goal. I think we should go through, Germany needs a tie only to go through and so do we, maybe we can both just play to a tie? I'd be more worried if Ghana had beaten Germany, the Germans would be coming out for blood. But if they had beaten Ghana it would have been better for us. I guess we just have to wait until Thursday and hope for the best, even so this is not a bad position for Team USA to be in.

His last year at SDSU, KL was an athletic SF who averaged 10.5 rebounds, had a great wing span, and already had a pretty good mid range game in college; and who had showed flashes of brilliance on the defensive end as well. It amazes me how stupid NBA people actually are:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToZrvGvJt-A#t=11[/ame]

Trading for K Love might give the C's firepower to compete in the East. As a Miami hater, I wouldn't mind that. But I think they may want to be patient and keep a more steady rebuild. I'm hoping Dante Exum falls a couple spots (which he won't) or the C's maybe trade up to the four spot and get him.

Apparently, Embiid's injury has dropped his draft stock, and he is projected to go to the Celts with the six pick. I haven't looked into him, really. I'm not trusting the media at this point. For all I know, he's just a glorifies Fab Melo at this point.

I don't feel so bad on how my Blazers went down to the Spurs, they are good.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Forum List

Back