USMB Sports Bar

Andrew Wiggins is basically a Jeff Green or Rudy Gay. Nothing too special.

I'd say more of a Rudy Gay, Jeff Green is a bench player with a light spark. Gay is starter material at least.

Still, having that type of diva with a limited ceiling is not worth it. The Cavs would have been smart to trade it for a combo of rotation players and future picks.

Bird went 15-20 FGA in this game without getting any bs calls; and he sure as hell didn't cramp. In fact, according to Riley after the game, "he looked as fresh as a daisy." People that compare him to Lebron...no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew Wiggins is basically a Jeff Green or Rudy Gay. Nothing too special.

I'd say more of a Rudy Gay, Jeff Green is a bench player with a light spark. Gay is starter material at least.

Still, having that type of diva with a limited ceiling is not worth it. The Cavs would have been smart to trade it for a combo of rotation players and future picks.

The Cavs are who they are, they are stuck in limbo because they make terrible decisions like this.

f43c201bf24e07f26ad6f4c3c0deb203.jpg

Spurs resigned Patty Mills 3 years / $12 mil. He's way better than guys like Chalmers/Cole.

Looks like Bosh is going to Houston, James is going to Cleveland, and Wade is going to ungloriously melt away in Miami.

Spurs have resigned all their pieces. Now, we'll see if he cares about money or playing for more glory in San Antonio. My guess is money. Either way, the Spurs are gonna be the favorites in the west. James will have a good cast in the embarrassingly weak east though.

Spurs signed Bryce Cotton. And they're looking to sign Kent Bazemore. Neither of them will likely be a part of a playoff rotation. But they look like they could give valuable minutes for Parker, Mills and others who are getting over injuries.

Looks like Bosh is going to Houston, James is going to Cleveland, and Wade is going to ungloriously melt away in Miami.

Spurs have resigned all their pieces. Now, we'll see if he cares about money or playing for more glory in San Antonio. My guess is money. Either way, the Spurs are gonna be the favorites in the west. James will have a good cast in the embarrassingly weak east though.

If the Spurs can sign Pau Gasol they are set for a repeat.

It looks like Wade will big the big loser, he opted out on a huge contract that he likely will not get again.

Did Patty Mills re-sign with the Spurs?

Then there is talk of Anthony going to the Lakers, and re-sign Gasol, I doubt that would happen but man Bryant and Anthony on the same team, I don't think it would work.

It looks like Wade will big the big loser, he opted out on a huge contract that he likely will not get again.

Then there is talk of Anthony going to the Lakers, and re-sign Gasol, I doubt that would happen but man Bryant and Anthony on the same team, I don't think it would work.

Wade will get a legacy contract all the same. I think he had assurances of certain pay-outs upfront. To my mind, he's not a big loser. He earned a title that he had no right even sniffing in 06; and we all know how the league catered to LBJ's Heat. As far as I'm concerned, he got way more glory and riches than he ever deserved. But I'm quite cynical of course.

Mills and Diaw both have resigned. Everybody is coming back, except for probably Bonner. He ends up being the odd man out. It'll be interesting to see if he plays somewhere else or if he retires. He played his first two years for Toronto; so he doesn't have a Spur for life motivation. They could get rid of Daye or Baynes, but they're young and valuable. My guess is he doesn't sign, but they tell him to stay fit to bring him on sometime mid season. But that's assuming he puts a premium on being part of a winning dynasty to the end. He could sign for someone like Washington and suffer in anonymity.

I don't think where Gasoft goes really matters unless it's SA or OKC. Then, he could potentially swing the pendulum.

As for Anthony and Bryant; I don't pay either of them too much mind. Neither of them are serious contenders nowadays.

Wade will get a legacy contract all the same. I think he had assurances of certain pay-outs upfront. To my mind, he's not a big loser. He earned a title that he had no right even sniffing in 06; and we all know how the league catered to LBJ's Heat. As far as I'm concerned, he got way more glory and riches than he ever deserved. But I'm quite cynical of course.

Mills and Diaw both have resigned. Everybody is coming back, except for probably Bonner. He ends up being the odd man out. It'll be interesting to see if he plays somewhere else or if he retires. He played his first two years for Toronto; so he doesn't have a Spur for life motivation. They could get rid of Daye or Baynes, but they're young and valuable. My guess is he doesn't sign, but they tell him to stay fit to bring him on sometime mid season. But that's assuming he puts a premium on being part of a winning dynasty to the end. He could sign for someone like Washington and suffer in anonymity.

I don't think where Gasoft goes really matters unless it's SA or OKC. Then, he could potentially swing the pendulum.

As for Anthony and Bryant; I don't pay either of them too much mind. Neither of them are serious contenders nowadays.

Carmelo Anthony is not serious about winning a championship, he has the table set for him to contend for a championship in Dallas and Houston but he is looking at the Lakers and Knicks, where the teams both did not even make the playoffs but they are big market whores, Melo wants his dick sucked by a big market machine. He will never win a championship.

In 52 days my mighty Bayou Bengals trounce Wisconsin.

Alabama will need to watch the Tigers closely. Word is the stud, a true freshman (#1 in the nation) RB Leonard Fournette, is NFL ready.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Forum List

Back