USMB Sports Bar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_C6FANo_P0&playnext=1&list=PL8FB37BE24A220996&feature=results_video]Pride and Intensity - Boston Celtics Mix (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

I had a dream Kevin Garnett was traded to the Denver Nuggets.

i had a dream that he hurt his knee and it cost the C's a 3-peat while the Lakers won the next two. Darn___ that was real.

The refs won that championship for LA back in 2010.

That's true__ and 2012. Although, KG was not a hundred percent in 2010, so I think it still cost them. Doc said he thought that Big Baby Davis punching his friend and breaking his hand cost them the championship in 2010 b/c they had to play the starters more minutes. One has to wonder if Perk would have gotten injured too.

i had a dream that he hurt his knee and it cost the C's a 3-peat while the Lakers won the next two. Darn___ that was real.

That's true__ and 2012. Although, KG was not a hundred percent in 2010, so I think it still cost them. Doc said he thought that Big Baby Davis punching his friend and breaking his hand cost them the championship in 2010 b/c they had to play the starters more minutes. One has to wonder if Perk would have gotten injured too.

I think Perkins going down was huge for LA and Joey Crawford closing it out, Rasheed Wallace had to play too many minutes and got fouled out. Ray Allen flat lining after Game 2 was huge too, theres just so much that went wrong its really disapointing, I don't know when Boston is ever going to get that close again.

I think Perkins going down was huge for LA and Joey Crawford closing it out, Rasheed Wallace had to play too many minutes and got fouled out. Ray Allen flat lining after Game 2 was huge too, theres just so much that went wrong its really disapointing, I don't know when Boston is ever going to get that close again.

Two games to close out the Heat in the ECF was pretty close. And yea, I'm so sick of Joey Crawford and David Stern.

Two games to close out the Heat in the ECF was pretty close. And yea, I'm so sick of Joey Crawford and David Stern.

Stern will never let the Celtics win another championship until the curtains have closed on the Heat and Lakers. With Dwight Howard on the roster LA should be back in Sterns good graces.

Forum List

Back