USMB Sports Bar

I think Perkins going down was huge for LA and Joey Crawford closing it out, Rasheed Wallace had to play too many minutes and got fouled out. Ray Allen flat lining after Game 2 was huge too, theres just so much that went wrong its really disapointing, I don't know when Boston is ever going to get that close again.

Two games to close out the Heat in the ECF was pretty close. And yea, I'm so sick of Joey Crawford and David Stern.

Stern will never let the Celtics win another championship until the curtains have closed on the Heat and Lakers. With Dwight Howard on the roster LA should be back in Sterns good graces.

And Nash; and the idea of selling Kobe more. Teams just have to play head and shoulders above the Heat/Lakers. It's a tall order but not always impossible. I compare it to a 5-2 series win. With even reffing, you'd have to play so well that you'd probably beat them at least 5 (maybe even 6) times in a 7 game series.

My Vikings came back last second to tie it in OT with a 54 yd FG (by a rookie) and then they won it in OT. We're still not that good probably; but the longer we stay in the playoff chase, the more exciting it'll be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two games to close out the Heat in the ECF was pretty close. And yea, I'm so sick of Joey Crawford and David Stern.

Stern will never let the Celtics win another championship until the curtains have closed on the Heat and Lakers. With Dwight Howard on the roster LA should be back in Sterns good graces.

And Nash; and the idea of selling Kobe more. Teams just have to play head and shoulders above the Heat/Lakers. It's a tall order but not always impossible. I compare it to a 5-2 series win. With even reffing, you'd have to play so well that you'd probably beat them at least 5 (maybe even 6) times in a 7 game series.

We all saw that rigged game 2 of the Miami/Boston series last year, all it takes really is one game in a close series where both teams are evenly matched. If the refs had stayed out of game 2 we would probably be talking about a Boston Celtics championship right now.

I wish I was in a tailgating city!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esgxW5LdNhQ]Tailgating/Vikings Game 9 Sept 2012...Vikings 26 Jaguars 23 - YouTube[/ame]

We all saw that rigged game 2 of the Miami/Boston series last year, all it takes really is one game in a close series where both teams are evenly matched. If the refs had stayed out of game 2 we would probably be talking about a Boston Celtics championship right now.

Yea__ I thought the refs were pro Miami in all 7 games. Some were worse than others though.

Yea__ I thought the refs were pro Miami in all 7 games. Some were worse than others though.

Game 2 was the worst, Dwayne Wade was kicking Kevin Garnett like a Ninja and they called the foul on Garnett, and Rondo was hacked on his way to the basket on a potential game winning 3 point play and nothing was called. The games that Boston did win they had to play head and shoulders above both the refs and the Heat like you said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JhVMMGVRP8]Vikings Fan Tailgating Question: What is the freakiest thing you have seen at Vikings game? - YouTube[/ame]

Game 2 was the worst, Dwayne Wade was kicking Kevin Garnett like a Ninja and they called the foul on Garnett, and Rondo was hacked on his way to the basket on a potential game winning 3 point play and nothing was called. The games that Boston did win they had to play head and shoulders above both the refs and the Heat like you said.

I knew 2012 would be BS based upon 2011 alone. In Game 3, Wade body slammed Rondo and broke his elbow. By the rules it should have been a Flagrant 2 with Wade getting kicked out of the game and missing the next game. Even if the refs missed it, a review would have still gave him a flagrant 2 and a missed game. STERN DID NOTHING.

So the Heat got to take out the C's best player and no repercussions whatsoever.

And then look at the 2012 playoffs when that Indiana dude called Lebron, Lechoke. The Heat players were taking shots against him. One good player took a shot and nothing was issued. But the Heat's 12th man who never plays took a lesser shot and Stern suspended him for 3 freaking games! He was pretending to send a message. Could you imagine what Wade would have to do to get a 3 game suspension if he's not getting 1 game for breaking the other team's star player's elbow?

I knew 2012 would be BS based upon 2011 alone. In Game 3, Wade body slammed Rondo and broke his elbow. By the rules it should have been a Flagrant 2 with Wade getting kicked out of the game and missing the next game. Even if the refs missed it, a review would have still gave him a flagrant 2 and a missed game. STERN DID NOTHING.

So the Heat got to take out the C's best player and no repercussions whatsoever.

And then look at the 2012 playoffs when that Indiana dude called Lebron, Lechoke. The Heat players were taking shots against him. One good player took a shot and nothing was issued. But the Heat's 12th man who never plays took a lesser shot and Stern suspended him for 3 freaking games! He was pretending to send a message. Could you imagine what Wade would have to do to get a 3 game suspension if he's not getting 1 game for breaking the other team's star player's elbow?

It was totally rigged the whole way, the Heat had to get alot of help without Bosh playing that much. Boston stretching the series to 7 games was a miracle considering the refs were gunning for them every game. Stern wanted Miami to win against Dallas in 2011 but that Mavericks squad was too stacked.

It was totally rigged the whole way, the Heat had to get alot of help without Bosh playing that much. Boston stretching the series to 7 games was a miracle considering the refs were gunning for them every game. Stern wanted Miami to win against Dallas in 2011 but that Mavericks squad was too stacked.

The cheating was not so bad in the 2011 Finals b/c Stern didn't want the bad PR of robbing the Mavs a second time in favor of the Heat. 2006 was easily the worst officiate Finals.

The cheating was not so bad in the 2011 Finals b/c Stern didn't want the bad PR of robbing the Mavs a second time in favor of the Heat. 2006 was easily the worst officiate Finals.

2010 Finals was pretty awful too, I have a feeling even the Perkins injury was set up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4kD2oOAabQ]NFL Week 1 2012 - 2013 Season : Jacksonville Jaguars vs Minnesota Vikings Highlights 9/9/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Any Packers fan?

I was a Packers fan in 07. I even went to a game at Lambeau that year. Watched Favre beat the Redskins to improve to 7-1. Dude was just willing the team. He had no RB and no o-line and he was just getting it done. Every play, they were in on him in 2 seconds. He was constantly taking 2 steps and just throwing jump balls for his wide outs. It was the craziest thing I ever saw.

After the Packers played him, I had a hard time liking them like I did. I never disavowed them but it's just not been the same fore me. I still wear the Packers polo shirt I bought that day.

Also, hot chocolate was $.50. A cold rain hit and it went to $6.00! WTF!?!?! I thought price gouging was supposed to be illegal.

Any Packers fan?

I was a Packers fan in 07. I even went to a game at Lambeau that year. Watched Favre beat the Redskins to improve to 7-1. Dude was just willing the team. He had no RB and no o-line and he was just getting it done. Every play, they were in on him in 2 seconds. He was constantly taking 2 steps and just throwing jump balls for his wide outs. It was the craziest thing I ever saw.

After the Packers played him, I had a hard time liking them like I did. I never disavowed them but it's just not been the same fore me. I still wear the Packers polo shirt I bought that day.

Also, hot chocolate was $.50. A cold rain hit and it went to $6.00! WTF!?!?! I thought price gouging was supposed to be illegal.

:) I love going to see a game.. Just the atmosphere alone. 6 bucks for hot choc tho?? Did you pay it?? lol

Any Packers fan?

:) I love going to see a game.. Just the atmosphere alone. 6 bucks for hot choc tho?? Did you pay it?? lol

If I wasn't such a broke ass ****** I would have. I already spent a small fortune on a pathetic income just to be at that game though. Nah__ I just shivered it for the entire 2nd quarter and somewhat thawed out at halftime.

It sucks when you're in the stands and a freezing rain hits like that. You're just rooting for it to stop and the sun to peak out. It's like being in a popsycle tray; just freezing til you can't move any more. I learned why they call it the frozen tundra - brutal.

About 34 degrees and raining - it's worse than if it were snow too. I think it got somewhat better for the 2nd half. It sucked cos it was nice and sunny and then the freezing rain just hit.

Forum List

Back