USMB Members Halloween Costumes?

In case I ever need it to bail myself of jail. :lol:
I refuse to believe anything creeps the "Shattered" out. You rule.

No, that creeps me out. Especially given the fact that we don't, and never really did get along.

Ut oh! :redface:

dilloduck hides behind mask trying to not look like a stalker. :lol:
21R3TE19YML._AA280_.jpg

Not working Kemosabe.
Opps! It was "The Lone Ranger" that said that anyway. :D

I have a grey beard and don't need a mask to creep people out apparently. (Why didn't you just use my real pic?)

I have a grey beard and don't need a mask to creep people out apparently. (Why didn't you just use my real pic?)
I want to see a picture of ya! See if you are reallt creepy and the way I imagine you to be! Because you know I have dreams about it at night!

Wait a minute, Echo!

Luissa27 is gonna look up a pic of Duck then tell us if we should be scared :eek: or not! :lol: Then she is gonna report back to us. :lol:

Then I will look for another costume for you! ;) :lol:

Hey Echo .... Ok, it's like this. I was sitting here thinking ... echo zulu ... hmmmmn ..... which translates to EZ .... in pilot talk, doncha know? So I did a search for EZ female costumes and all I got was HOOKER'S :eusa_shifty: ... so I settled for this one ....
7688-01-main.jpg

.... will this work? :lol:

Hey Echo .... Ok, it's like this. I was sitting here thinking ... echo zulu ... hmmmmn ..... which translates to EZ .... in pilot talk, doncha know? So I did a search for EZ female costumes and all I got was HOOKER'S :eusa_shifty: ... so I settled for this one ....
7688-01-main.jpg

.... will this work? :lol:

Everything but the shoes, they are not me.

Forum List

Back