Some Cool Halloween Ideas For USMB

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Since I'm encouraging staff participation as well, I'll even co-exist with a couple of mods on here that I don't usually like for it since I think it'll be fun. I've done this before in the past, but I think that it would be cool to make a sticky for a Halloween costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, and the spookiest story contest.

I would need both judges and participants and for the spookiest story contest and the pumpkin carving contest, the post with the most good rating reactions will win the spookiest story and pumpkin, but for the Halloween costume contest, it would be neat if we could come up with an award for each costume.

Don't get me wrong, I love being able to call out the libs just as much as all of the other conservatives on here, but sometimes I think we just need to have fun and enjoy ourselves and Halloween is definitely one of those times. Let me know what you guys think!! :D

I don't care about all the naysayers btw, I'm sure a lot of people on here into Halloween will think that this is a cool idea. I'm really interested to see what the staff thinks as well. :)

Me neither as right now it's not looking too good. Synthaholic sure was giving me a good laugh as well though and cheering me. 😂
I sense a lot of ill-will coming from these leftists.
They're the worst sort, and even the conservatives are getting into a bad mood.
One of my Navy buddies blew up online when I was talking to him.
He apologized, but it seems everyone is worried.
Everyone seems to be in a bad mood.
Don't expect a lot of positive energy from these people.
So we have to create our own positive energy, even though we're surrounded with depression.
That's how I dealt with being deployed in the military.
We just make the most of what we have.
That's why I do the Halloween and Christmas threads.

Just remember, this is how communists destroy societies.
They tear down your institutions and take away your traditions.
They destroy your memories.
Leftists live this way all their lives.
That is why they want this.
They've been this way all along.
Everything you see online is about destroying your trust in everything.
Only evil people like this.

I sense a lot of ill-will coming from these leftists.
They're the worst sort, and even the conservatives are getting into a bad mood.
One of my Navy buddies blew up online when I was talking to him.
He apologized, but it seems everyone is worried.
Everyone seems to be in a bad mood.
Don't expect a lot of positive energy from these people.
So we have to create our own positive energy, even though we're surrounded with depression.
That's how I dealt with being deployed in the military.
We just make the most of what we have.
That's why I do the Halloween and Christmas threads.

It just seems pretty boring if all we do on here is get at each other's throats but maybe that's just me. Once again thank you for your services though and I love your positive energy. :)

It just seems pretty boring if all we do on here is get at each other's throats but maybe that's just me. Once again thank you for your services though and I love your positive energy. :)
Some of these people are paid to be on here making fun of folks like you and me.

The rest are just jerks who don't have the Holy Spirit in their lives.

The only enjoyment they have is making fun of others.

Last edited:
Some of these people are paid to be on here making fun of folks like you and me.

The rest are just jerks who don't have the Holy Spirit in their lives.

They only enjoyment they have is making fun of others.

Sad, but true. Well the lead singer of Smash Mouth just passed away today, so the dance party that I'm having later today in honor of Labor Day will be honoring Smash Mouth too.

Forum List

Back