US war with Iran simulated

United States War With Iran Simulated

Hint hint...it doesn't end how you folks think it will...EVEN WITH the "Iranian" team hamstrung as the article talks about the US STILL loses a TON of soldiers and sailors and gets bogged down in a guerilla war
'Southfront' conducted a simulated war between the US and Iran....

BWUHAHAHAJAHAHA.......

Just....I mean....BWUHAHAHAJAHAHA!
No halfwit the US government did. Jesus christ. Try reading the article or watching the video. Of course it was never publicized because the propaganda machine known as the mainstream media is in bed with the government

The problem at hand with any ME engagement is that we attempt to avoid civilian casualties and they don't. If you want to break a country you have to break it's people, otherwise they will never stop fighting.
Are you serious? Trump murdered more civilians in 9 months than Obama did in EIGHT YEARS with illegal drone strikes.

Hint hint...it doesn't end how you folks think it will...EVEN WITH the "Iranian" team hamstrung as the article talks about the US STILL loses a TON of soldiers and sailors and gets bogged down in a guerilla war

BWUHAHAHAJAHAHA.......

No halfwit the US government did. Jesus christ. Try reading the article or watching the video. Of course it was never publicized because the propaganda machine known as the mainstream media is in bed with the government
It was never published because the claim is complete BULLSHIT!

I spent over 20 years serving in the military and another 10 years as a contractor working on exactly what this thread us about - war planning and 'gaming' out scenarios, taking every minute detail, from military arsenal / systems to logistics to terrain to infrastructure, etc.... It's bullshit.

Also, quoting results of some exercise from more than 15 years ago (2002) and claiming any results matters shit today is laughable.

I am sure it made / makes for a descent videogame idea, though.

:p

Last edited:
The problem at hand with any ME engagement is that we attempt to avoid civilian casualties and they don't. If you want to break a country you have to break it's people, otherwise they will never stop fighting.
Are you serious? Trump murdered more civilians in 9 months than Obama did in EIGHT YEARS with illegal drone strikes.

Read what I wrote again and attempt to comprehend it.

I don't want us in the ME at all. But if we were to go to war with Iran the only reason we'd have difficulty is because we currently engage in "politically correct" warfare in some misguided attempt to win the population over to our side. Nearly 20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan have proven this to be a dismal failure.

If we're going to go to war then we better goddamn well go to war to win it - and that means laying waste to everything and everyone until they capitulate. If you can't understand that, here's a pretty picture for you that lays it out quite succinctly, courtesy WW2:

end war japan.png

This is a joke. Iran's

BWUHAHAHAJAHAHA.......

It was never published because the claim is complete BULLSHIT!

I spent over 20 years serving in the military and another 10 years as a contractor working on exactly what this thread us about - war planning and 'gaming' out scenarios, taking every minute detail, from military arsenal / systems to logistics to terrain to infrastructure, etc.... It's bullshit.

Also, quoting results of some exercise from more than 15 years ago (2002) and claiming any results matters shit today is laughable.

I am sure it made / makes for a descent videogame idea, though.

:p

Coincidentally enough, I'm watching the 80s movie "War Games" right now, starring Matthew Broderick. Great movie, but I'm a huge fan of almost all 80s flicks.

"The War Operations Planning Response (WOPR) computer spends all its time thinking about World War III, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It plays an endless series of war games, using all available information on the state of the world. The WOPR has already fought WWIII as a game time and time again."

Greatest line from that movie...the science teacher is teaching about asexual reproduction:

Teacher: "Who first proposed the idea of reproduction without sex?"

Broderick: "Your wife?"​

Last edited:

So what?

President Trump is AGAINST war with Iran. Sure, he's ready for it IF it comes. But he doesn't expect it, and doesn't want it. And the events of the past week have indicated to Iran's Mullahs that they don't want it either.

I suppose if Donald J. Trump were to lose, we would have wars popping up all over. But even then, probably not Iran. Joe Robinette Bite Me will be anxious to re-do the "Deal" and shit pallets of cash to the Mullahs tarmac, and the mullahs will be happy to receive it. The cash will be helpful as Iran looks to rebuild their worldwide terror network.

No, O holds that title.

No, O holds that title.

The facts don't lie.

Trump Has Killed More Civilians with Illegal Drone Strikes in 9 Months Than Obama Did in 8 Years

No, O holds that title.

The facts don't lie.

Trump Has Killed More Civilians with Illegal Drone Strikes in 9 Months Than Obama Did in 8 Years
Okay lets try this one. Who blew up the World Trade Center and Pentagon? How many civilians died during that attack? The rag head, camel jockeys started a war, the last 2 president were too cowardly to play war the way it was supposed to be. We also know that the chicken shit Moooslims, love to use civilians as shields and walking bombs. In WWII thousands of civilians were killed. The war ended. If a Muzzy wants to stay in a land that is going to be bomb, then deal with the consequences. As for you, you are a traitor the country and should be marched in front of a fire squad.....You side with Iran, you can be droned like Iran.

I disagree....here is what you do....

Tell Congress that you plan to have a multipronged attack on Tehran from land, sea and air....Tell Congress the exact day it will happen so when the Demoncrats leak the information to their Moooslim buddies, on that day all the terrorists who hate the US are ready for the attack. Then this happens.

Game over folks.....No more terrorists and any bleeding heart liberal who wanted to be a human shield, instantly sent to Lucifer...Not one soldier, sailor, or airman killed, maimed, or wounded..

Never gonna happen but would LOVE to see Trumpenstein and his entire family and cabinet frog marched out of the White House in cuffs and shipped off to the Hague for war crimes.

Killing terrorists is a war crime? How about when Oblummer droned a US citizen without due process? Is that a war crime? Or that was okay when the brown turd did it and killed the wife and kids also? I really hate traitors like you who would rather side with a rag head who would cut your worthless head off than be with a President who would take out a terrorist...

A nuclear weapon would kill soldiers and civilians and yes Obama,Trump,Bush,Clinton etc etc etc are all war criminals.

How is President Trump a war criminal? You have said it twice now but not put anything up proving your point.

Barack Obama droned an American citizen without due process of law. He caged children at the border. He further destabilized the MENA. He let Citigroup pick his cabinet, let Wall Street off the hook, and after finishing his second term, began giving paid Wall Street speeches. https:// twitter.com/NateSilver538/ status/1157315801487159298 …
Walker Bragman on Twitter: "Barack Obama droned an ...
twitter.com/WalkerBragman/status/1157330040549453824

Trump admin ups drone strikes, tolerates higher civilian casualties

Killing civilians is a war crime. The sick piece of shit stopped allowing the reports that show how many civilians are murdered by the US government as well.

Barry Hussein, War Criminal!

US foreign policy
America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign

Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

While most of these air attacks were in Syria and Iraq, US bombs also rained down on people in Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. That’s seven majority-Muslim countries.

One bombing technique that President Obama championed is drone strikes. As drone-warrior-in-chief, he spread the use of drones outside the declared battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq, mainly to Pakistan and Yemen. Obama authorized over 10 times more drone strikes than George W Bush, and automatically painted all males of military age in these regions as combatants, making them fair game for remote controlled killing.

President Obama has claimed that his overseas military adventures are legal under the 2001 and 2003 authorizations for the use of military force passed by Congress to go after al-Qaida. But today’s wars have little or nothing to do with those who attacked the United States on September 11, 2001.

The twisted legal architecture the Obama administration has constructed to justify its interventions, especially extrajudicial drone killings with no geographic restrictions, will now be transferred into the erratic hands of Donald Trump.

What does the administration have to show for eight years of fighting on so many fronts? Terrorism has spread, no wars have been “won” and the Middle East is consumed by more chaos and divisions than when candidate Barack Obama declared his opposition to the invasion of Iraq.

While the switch from US troops on the ground to airstrikes and special forces has saved US lives, untold numbers of foreign lives have been snuffed out. We have no idea how many civilians have been killed in the massive bombings in Iraq and Syria, where the US military is often pursuing Isis in the middle of urban neighborhoods. We only sporadically hear about civilian killings in Afghanistan, such as the tragic bombing of the Doctors Without Borders hospital in Kunduz that left 42 dead and 37 wounded.

Pushed to release information about civilian deaths in drone strikes, in July 2016 the US government made the absurd claim it had killed, at most, 116 civilians in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and Libya between 2009 and 2015. Journalists and human rights advocates said the numbers were ridiculously low and unverifiable, given that no names, dates, locations or others details were released. The London-based Bureau of Investigative Journalism, which has tracked drone strikes for years, said the true figure was six times higher.

Given that drones account for only a small portion of the munitions dropped in the past eight years, the numbers of civilians killed by Obama’s bombs could be in the thousands. But we can’t know for sure as the administration, and the mainstream media, has been virtually silent about the civilian toll of the administration’s failed interventions.

What makes you think we will send troops to Iran?
Trump LOVES to outdo other presidents, "finish" or "fix" what they didn't or couldn't or wouldn't do. The war drums again Iran have been beaten since Dubya was president. Its coming...the entire middle east needs a dose of neocon "democracy" and Iran is next.

Don't get our hopes up. Might not happen.

America never goes to War with Iran. They might skirmish but ultimately this never happens.

“They will say Peace & Safety”

And just when everyone takes a breath and relaxes...

“Then Cometh Sudden Destruction”

Iran and parts of Syria and The Combined Armies of Russia, Turkey, Iran, Libya, Sudan, Somalia and a handful of others in a massive Islamic Russian Alliance are completely Annihilated by SuperNatural Events in Isaiah 17 & Ezekiel 38-37 when they attack Israel.

They are consumed by Holy Fire, Pestilence, and Insanity and 90% die.

It takes 7 months to bury the bodies and 7 years to clear the wreckage from the battlefield.

No, O holds that title.

The facts don't lie.

Okay lets try this one. Who blew up the World Trade Center and Pentagon? How many civilians died during that attack? The rag head, camel jockeys started a war, the last 2 president were too cowardly to play war the way it was supposed to be. We also know that the chicken shit Moooslims, love to use civilians as shields and walking bombs. In WWII thousands of civilians were killed. The war ended. If a Muzzy wants to stay in a land that is going to be bomb, then deal with the consequences. As for you, you are a traitor the country and should be marched in front of a fire squad.....You side with Iran, you can be droned like Iran.
Saudi's who has Trump kissing their ass and doing his dirty work for him in Yemen. Funny how Saudis attack the US but the US president kisses their ass in return...weird.

Forum List

Back