US war with Iran simulated

The problem at hand with any ME engagement is that we attempt to avoid civilian casualties and they don't. If you want to break a country you have to break it's people, otherwise they will never stop fighting.
Are you serious? Trump murdered more civilians in 9 months than Obama did in EIGHT YEARS with illegal drone strikes.

No, O holds that title.

The facts don't lie.

Trump Has Killed More Civilians with Illegal Drone Strikes in 9 Months Than Obama Did in 8 Years
Okay lets try this one. Who blew up the World Trade Center and Pentagon? How many civilians died during that attack? The rag head, camel jockeys started a war, the last 2 president were too cowardly to play war the way it was supposed to be. We also know that the chicken shit Moooslims, love to use civilians as shields and walking bombs. In WWII thousands of civilians were killed. The war ended. If a Muzzy wants to stay in a land that is going to be bomb, then deal with the consequences. As for you, you are a traitor the country and should be marched in front of a fire squad.....You side with Iran, you can be droned like Iran.
Saudi's who has Trump kissing their ass and doing his dirty work for him in Yemen. Funny how Saudis attack the US but the US president kisses their ass in return...weird.
I worked 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia bud, I know how they think. While they like the money the US ex pats bring to them, they dont like the idea that we get paid so much, are a happy people, so they then do things that normal people would never think of. The Saudi's think like liberals.

Forum List

Back