US to Veto Palestinian Bid for State

That the US is setting itself up for total humiliation at the UN is further proof that Pro-Israel's control the US Government.

You live in that third world shithole spain and you're worried about the US and Israel? :lol:

Maybe, Mossad is setting the US up, like when you said Mossad perpetrated 9/11, psycho slut
http://www.usmessageboard.com/4053557-post6.html :clap2:

Pestilinians call for death of all Americans and Jews

From someone who obviously never visited Spain.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
That the US is setting itself up for total humiliation at the UN is further proof that Pro-Israel's control the US Government.

You live in that third world shithole spain and you're worried about the US and Israel? :lol:

Maybe, Mossad is setting the US up, like when you said Mossad perpetrated 9/11, psycho slut
http://www.usmessageboard.com/4053557-post6.html :clap2:

Pestilinians call for death of all Americans and Jews
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]
From someone who obviously never visited Spain.

he's never left jersey

Partner, in Oklahoma, you can put a bonnet on a pig and call it Lucy, but in the end it's still a freakin pig.

Son, I grew up in Oklahoma.

So I don't need to hear your home spun nonsense.

Israel is no friend to America and stabs us in the back constantly.

90% of our political problems in the world has to do with the United States supporting the rouge nation of Israe.l

"Home spun nonsense?" Okay, then I'll be blunt. When you make statements like "Iran is a Democracy", it makes you look really ignorant. Sorry, ignorant is not the right word, because ignorant indicates a lack of knowledge. Crap peddler or propagandist is more like it. You know like Goebbels. Iran is an Islamic Nazi state, so it fits. Everyone who has sit down in front of a TV or read a paper absolutely KNOWS that the mullahs in Iran hold on to power from the barrel of a gun. Not sure who you're trying to convince with that propaganda, but it sure isn't anyone who has a clue.

You got this big hate on for Israel and the Jews, then I feel sorry for you. But don't sell that snake oil here. There is this saying that pretty much says it all: You can tell them by their works. Look at what they do and it's obvious. Look at the life of a citizen of Israel and a citizen of Iran and tell me who you would rather be.

Partner, in Oklahoma, you can put a bonnet on a pig and call it Lucy, but in the end it's still a freakin pig.

90% of our political problems in the world has to do with the United States supporting the rouge nation of Israe.l

"Home spun nonsense?" Okay, then I'll be blunt. When you make statements like "Iran is a Democracy", it makes you look really ignorant. Sorry, ignorant is not the right word, because ignorant indicates a lack of knowledge. Crap peddler or propagandist is more like it. You know like Goebbels. Iran is an Islamic Nazi state, so it fits. Everyone who has sit down in front of a TV or read a paper absolutely KNOWS that the mullahs in Iran hold on to power from the barrel of a gun. Not sure who you're trying to convince with that propaganda, but it sure isn't anyone who has a clue.

You got this big hate on for Israel and the Jews, then I feel sorry for you. But don't sell that snake oil here. There is this saying that pretty much says it all: You can tell them by their works. Look at what they do and it's obvious. Look at the life of a citizen of Israel and a citizen of Iran and tell me who you would rather be.

Gas is 10cents a gallon in Iran and nobody's lobbing bombs at them every day. And the only people who hate Iran are the US and israel. I'd rather be an Iranian.

Gas is 10cents a gallon in Iran and nobody's lobbing bombs at them every day. And the only people who hate Iran are the US and israel. I'd rather be an Iranian.

We all wish you were an Iranian, uradooche.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngttxIzXRsE]Iran's Jews - Iran - YouTube[/ame]

I'm absolutely speechless. Course, there are ways to get to Iran and I'm sure that with a little work, you could make that happen. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

:cuckoo:

Iran is a democracy and has am elected government with a parliament.. :cool:

the nazi party was elected, too, islamonazi

Iran murders its own people. Not exactly what Thomas Jefferson had in mind, islamonazi.

Shouldn't you be out perpetrating jihad against the infidels instead of posting on the internet? No love for the 72 virgins in paradise?

Last edited:

Iran murders its own people. Not exactly what Thomas Jefferson had in mind, islamonazi.

Shouldn't you be out perpetrating jihad against the infidels instead of posting on the internet? No love for the 72 virgins in paradise?

What democracy reserves 15% of its seats for minorities?

Parliamentary democracy, dink Like in the UK

Parliamentary democracy, dink Like in the UK
the UK saves seats for minorities? Try again, you missed the mark.

Not to detract from the Islamic pissing-contest but isn't Abbas just calling Obama's bluff?

He talks the talk but never walks the walk.

When have Pallies negotiated peace with Israel? Er, that would be never.

Forum List

Back