US to Veto Palestinian Bid for State

JSto, you gonna back up your claim of the UK parliament saving seats for minorities? Or just admit total defeat?

Not to detract from the Islamic pissing-contest but isn't Abbas just calling Obama's bluff?

He talks the talk but never walks the walk.

When have Pallies negotiated peace with Israel? Er, that would be never.
Pallies believe in negotiations.

Then they back out on or default on any agreements made during negotiations.

Iran is a democracy and has am elected government with a parliament.. :cool:

the nazi party was elected, too, islamonazi

Iran murders its own people. Not exactly what Thomas Jefferson had in mind, islamonazi.

Shouldn't you be out perpetrating jihad against the infidels instead of posting on the internet? No love for the 72 virgins in paradise?

What democracy reserves 15% of its seats for minorities?

Palestine reserves seats for Women, Christians, and Jews.

Son, I grew up in Oklahoma.

So I don't need to hear your home spun nonsense.

Israel is no friend to America and stabs us in the back constantly.

90% of our political problems in the world has to do with the United States supporting the rouge nation of Israe.l

"Home spun nonsense?" Okay, then I'll be blunt. When you make statements like "Iran is a Democracy", it makes you look really ignorant. Sorry, ignorant is not the right word, because ignorant indicates a lack of knowledge. Crap peddler or propagandist is more like it. You know like Goebbels. Iran is an Islamic Nazi state, so it fits. Everyone who has sit down in front of a TV or read a paper absolutely KNOWS that the mullahs in Iran hold on to power from the barrel of a gun. Not sure who you're trying to convince with that propaganda, but it sure isn't anyone who has a clue.

You got this big hate on for Israel and the Jews, then I feel sorry for you. But don't sell that snake oil here. There is this saying that pretty much says it all: You can tell them by their works. Look at what they do and it's obvious. Look at the life of a citizen of Israel and a citizen of Iran and tell me who you would rather be.

Gas is 10cents a gallon in Iran and nobody's lobbing bombs at them every day. And the only people who hate Iran are the US and israel. I'd rather be an Iranian.

Boy stop, you don't have a clue how life is for the average Iranian. If you are so convinced life is so fuckin good there move to Tehran and shut the fuck up.

the nazi party was elected, too, islamonazi

Iran murders its own people. Not exactly what Thomas Jefferson had in mind, islamonazi.

Shouldn't you be out perpetrating jihad against the infidels instead of posting on the internet? No love for the 72 virgins in paradise?

What democracy reserves 15% of its seats for minorities?

Palestine reserves seats for Women, Christians, and Jews.

Er, Palestine is an English word invented in 1920 by the British to denote Israel under the British Mandate. Palestine ceased to exist after Israeli statehood.

You see any Palestine in this UN map?
http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/israel.pdf

Eminent Historian Bernard Lewis...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate

"Home spun nonsense?" Okay, then I'll be blunt. When you make statements like "Iran is a Democracy", it makes you look really ignorant. Sorry, ignorant is not the right word, because ignorant indicates a lack of knowledge. Crap peddler or propagandist is more like it. You know like Goebbels. Iran is an Islamic Nazi state, so it fits. Everyone who has sit down in front of a TV or read a paper absolutely KNOWS that the mullahs in Iran hold on to power from the barrel of a gun. Not sure who you're trying to convince with that propaganda, but it sure isn't anyone who has a clue.

You got this big hate on for Israel and the Jews, then I feel sorry for you. But don't sell that snake oil here. There is this saying that pretty much says it all: You can tell them by their works. Look at what they do and it's obvious. Look at the life of a citizen of Israel and a citizen of Iran and tell me who you would rather be.

Gas is 10cents a gallon in Iran and nobody's lobbing bombs at them every day. And the only people who hate Iran are the US and israel. I'd rather be an Iranian.

I'm absolutely speechless. Course, there are ways to get to Iran and I'm sure that with a little work, you could make that happen. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

:cuckoo:

Iran Immigration Information – Immigrate to Iran

Not to detract from the Islamic pissing-contest but isn't Abbas just calling Obama's bluff?

He talks the talk but never walks the walk.

When have Pallies negotiated peace with Israel? Er, that would be never.

Negotiating a peace agreement has never been offered to them.

Israel's pre conditions are unacceptable.

Go back to sleep, jihadist.

Hamas Constitution
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. Neither a single Arab country nor all Arab countries, neither any king or president, nor all the kings and presidents, neither any organization nor all of them, be they Palestinian or Arab, possess the right to do that. Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Moslem generations until Judgement Day. This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Moslem generations till Judgement Day?

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.

Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Abusing any part of Palestine is abuse directed against part of religion. Nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion. Its members have been fed on that. For the sake of hoisting the banner of Allah over their homeland they fight. "Allah will be prominent, but most people do not know."

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.

It is necessary to instill in the minds of the Moslem generations that the Palestinian problem is a religious problem, and should be dealt with on this basis. Palestine contains Islamic holy sites. In it there is al- Aqsa Mosque which is bound to the great Mosque in Mecca in an inseparable bond as long as heaven and earth speak of Isra` (Mohammed's midnight journey to the seven heavens) and Mi'raj (Mohammed's ascension to the seven heavens from Jerusalem).

The bond of one day for the sake of Allah is better than the world and whatever there is on it. The place of one's whip in Paradise is far better than the world and whatever there is on it. A worshipper's going and coming in the service of Allah is better than the world and whatever there is on it." (As related by al-Bukhari, Moslem, al-Tarmdhi and Ibn Maja).

"I swear by the holder of Mohammed's soul that I would like to invade and be killed for the sake of Allah, then invade and be killed, and then invade again and be killed." (As related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

After Israel,

Iran has the highest number of Jewish citizens in the middle east.

According to Iranian law one seat in parliament is reserved for a member of the Jewish minority.

After Israel,

Iran has the highest number of Jewish citizens in the middle east.

According to Iranian law one seat in parliament is reserved for a member of the Jewish minority.

You lie, islamonazi. Morocco has the largest Jewish population.

140,000 Iranian Jews have fled to America, leaving only about 12,000 remaining.

Now, go back to perpetrating jihad against the infidel. 72 virgins are waiting anxiously.

Like Hamas stealing foreign aid from their own people to build hotels and resorts for foreigners. :lol:

You forgot water parks and shopping malls.

What country does not have water parks and malls?

Hamas steals foreign aid to build exclusive resorts, restaurants and hotels for foreigners, stooge.

When Hamas is not stealing humanitarian aid.
Gaza: UN suspends aid operation after second Hamas-linked theft of supplies

Forum List

Back