US to take out 7 countries in 5 years

General Wesley Clark was painted as a crazy person when he stated this in early 2007

The Plan -- according to U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.) - YouTube

Not so crazy today.

Wesley Clark should be tried for espionage, and or perjury.

If what he says is true, it would have been ultra-secret National Security information. The Defense Department should have 'contingency' plans to, "take out", any Country that is, or may in the future, be a threat to the United States or our allies. They would be classified, "ULTRA SECRET" and if released could cause embarrassment at the least and grave harm at the most to our Country. With the clearance I had at the time of the Cuban missile Crisis I was privy to the Marine Amphibious Invasion of Cuba by the First marine Division, landing sites and all. (It's been over thirty years so I'm clear)

If the Pentagon doesn't have 'contingency' plans to deal with potential enemies the Department of Defense is guilty of dereliction of duty.
There was no"contingency" involved in the plan Clark reported.
Two days after 911 Clark was told Rumsfeld ordered preparations for an invasion of Iraq.
Less than two months later, the same source to Clark six other Muslim states were destined for regime change.
Clark's crime was not revealing this information to US citizens in late 2001.

General Wesley Clark was painted as a crazy person when he stated this in early 2007

Not so crazy today.

Well, yeah, kind of is.

Becuase he said this happened in 2002, and by 2007, when he made this speech were were supposed to take out 7 countries.

And we really didn't take out more than just Iraq up to that point.

Since then, the only country we've "taken out' is LIbya from that list...

Strange how one powerful voice can stop the Military Industrial Complex.

Yet we tried to take other Countries out. I guess you missed last election where Paul Ryan was certain we needed military strength to stop IRAN from getting ONE nuke. Maybe you missed this year when we teetered war with Syria.

Foreign Policy is a DEEP topic. We don't even have to go to war today to take out an entire Country. That's a fact. Just convince some rebels (their version of our Tea/Libertarian party) and supply them with weapons through a gun running station like Benghazi. Benghazi supplied guns to Libya and Syria rebels. It's why they all had brand new USA guns in all the pictures and video's. It's also why they tried to quiet the Benghazi attack.

Again, foreign policy is deep. And it's easier to learn about America's FP from other Countries. That's another fact.

I knew Wesley Clark when he ran an Intel unit outside of Tay Ninh.

He was a **** then, and he's still a **** today

I see you have nothing to say about the actual topic or why you seem to think he was a "****'.

This is political debate, not junior high.

Does it count when the US encourages jihad revolutions of relatively harmless countries and pretends that you tube videos caused the deaths of a US ambassador and former Navy Seals?

Not so crazy today.

Since the Bush Administration made no moves on any other Country of the supposed 7, then Iraq, your claim it is true means you believe Obama subscribes to the plan. You are aware of course that since 2006 the Republicans have not controlled Congress and since 2009 the President has been a Democrat?

Yet all you chastise is a Government that has not existed for 7 years.

W probably would have if his view of the world had been his Raygunist dream, all waiting for their American freedom...idiots. Also why the career military suq as presidents...or politicians.

Last edited:
Maybe the US hasn't "taken out" 7 countries but we've certainly bombed the shit out of civilians in at least 6.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Libya, Somalia, Yemen. Perhaps Mali, so that would make seven. If we run any strikes on Algeria, that would make eight. We've armed Syrian rebels and drone strikes aren't out of the question, so Syria would make nine.

Note that none of these countries were involved with 9/11. The 19 hijackers were Saudi and Egyptian, two US "allies".

Not so crazy today.
Wesley got the amount of time required for regime change wrong; however, he was correct about the overall policy:

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"

Imagine the effect on America's 2001 turkey day celebration if Wesley had revealed his Pentagon conversation when it might have been useful?

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you know it wasn't a "prediction" by any means. He just whistle blew what he heard. It made it very hard for our Country to follow plans after that, many people knew about the plans. Yet they actually followed plans indirectly and no one can deny it.

Let's just get to the point. The goal is or was to take over Iran. The other Countries are just on the way to Iran.

I'm sure people saw this meme;

Iran-Wants-War.jpg

Sadly, titles fool the weak minded. Bush passed the "Iran Freedom and Support Act". The $10Million went to groups opposed to the Iranian government. (Good time to learn that titles such as patriot act and iran freedom don't mean what they are, you have to read lazy's)

Since then America was scared to death and the media was showing "blue tarps" over "things" in Iran nuclear energy fields. The media would put an arrow stating "possible nuke". Romney and Paul fought during the election for the fear that Iran had nukes. Yet when ol white teeth Biden debated Paul on Foreign Policy, the entire Republican party crumbled. Romney's big talking point was crushed by the VIP himself. Romney was like a toddler without training wheels at that point and lost.

And who can forget Paul stating we can't stop war in Afghanistan during "war season"............................Seriously........"war season".........

I give you, MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

Maybe the US hasn't "taken out" 7 countries but we've certainly bombed the shit out of civilians in at least 6.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Libya, Somalia, Yemen. Perhaps Mali, so that would make seven. If we run any strikes on Algeria, that would make eight. We've armed Syrian rebels and drone strikes aren't out of the question, so Syria would make nine.

Note that none of these countries were involved with 9/11. The 19 hijackers were Saudi and Egyptian, two US "allies".

Most of those bomb runs have occurred under Obama and his Democratic Congress. In fact as I recall you did not mind at all that Obama ordered the murder of 2 US citizens without a single charge being filed against them in a US Court. One only 16 years old.

Bush took out two, so the other 5 are...........done by Obama?

The Military Industrial Complex and Citizens United are both dangerous and un-bias entities based on profit.

One party generally stands against them but never does anything to stop them.

Does it count when the US encourages jihad revolutions of relatively harmless countries and pretends that you tube videos caused the deaths of a US ambassador and former Navy Seals?

Explain more. Your question is too vague.

Most of those bomb runs have occurred under Obama and his Democratic Congress. In fact as I recall you did not mind at all that Obama ordered the murder of 2 US citizens without a single charge being filed against them in a US Court. One only 16 years old.
Listen, man, I don't give a fuck what letter is after the President's name. These assholes have been indiscriminately killing civilians with remote-controlled planes for over ten years in at least 6 different countries that did not attack us. Fuck the partisan shit.

BUSH AND OBAMA ARE WAR CRIMINALS.

War crimes don't care about what letter is after a President's name. The burned out civilians with missing limbs certainly don't care.

"I recall you weren't upset when Obama ordered a drone strike on an American teenager"? No, seriously, point out where I said that it's okay for any US President to assassinate an American citizen without charges or trial. I don't remember ever saying anything like that. I remember saying that Obama should die in prison for crimes against humanity, just like Bush.

Not so crazy today.

Since the Bush Administration made no moves on any other Country of the supposed 7, then Iraq, your claim it is true means you believe Obama subscribes to the plan. You are aware of course that since 2006 the Republicans have not controlled Congress and since 2009 the President has been a Democrat?

Yet all you chastise is a Government that has not existed for 7 years.

Is your goal here to protect Bush or to discuss the topic? Why so party bias?

When Bush was President we went to war with Iraq (for wmd's that didn't exist), we went to war with Afghanistan (because people were fighting back since they had no wmd's and it was a false war pretense, the people that fought back were labeled "terrorists") Bush's VIP Cheney was also VIP at Halliburton Construction. Today, Halliburton Construction is rebuilding Iraq because of a false war. Imagine that.

Fox News didn't teach you that though. They won't listen.

You label me as a Leftist because I won't submit to your cult style party. You label me wrong kid.

I think for myself! Not others. Not you. Not a party.

I've never even heard of the topic you are talking about. You probably just assumed I am Left because I don't repeat what the sheeple at Fox repeat and thought I was a weakness to your little cult.

Bush took out two, so the other 5 are...........done by Obama?

The Military Industrial Complex and Citizens United are both dangerous and un-bias entities based on profit.

One party generally stands against them but never does anything to stop them.

Just keep admitting your supposed anti party line is a lie.

Are you stating that the Right Wing wants to end Citizens United? Are you stating that the Right Wing wants to end the Military Industrial Complex?

Again, I'll state that our politicians are political party puppets. The person with the most money wins 19/20 times.

You are basically solidifying my argument with your ignorance of the topic.

Or maybe you can show me where Republicans stand against Citizens United and the MIC..............:eusa_clap:

maybe the us hasn't "taken out" 7 countries but we've certainly bombed the shit out of civilians in at least 6.

Afghanistan, iraq, pakistan, libya, somalia, yemen. Perhaps mali, so that would make seven. If we run any strikes on algeria, that would make eight. We've armed syrian rebels and drone strikes aren't out of the question, so syria would make nine.

Note that none of these countries were involved with 9/11. The 19 hijackers were saudi and egyptian, two us "allies".

most of those bomb runs have occurred under obama and his democratic congress. In fact as i recall you did not mind at all that obama ordered the murder of 2 us citizens without a single charge being filed against them in a us court. One only 16 years old.
listen, man, i don't give a fuck what letter is after the president's name. These assholes have been indiscriminately killing civilians with remote-controlled planes for over ten years in at least 6 different countries that did not attack us. Fuck the partisan shit.

bush and obama are war criminals.

war crimes don't care about what letter is after a president's name. The burned out civilians with missing limbs certainly don't care.

"i recall you weren't upset when obama ordered a drone strike on an american teenager"? No, seriously, point out where i said that it's okay for any us president to assassinate an american citizen without charges or trial. I don't remember ever saying anything like that. I remember saying that obama should die in prison for crimes against humanity, just like bush.

corporate and war criminals

American politics is best learned when you follow information and money. Not bias media that state's it's the only media that has the truth......

I'm embarrassed for America today.

Not so crazy today.
Wesley got the amount of time required for regime change wrong; however, he was correct about the overall policy:

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"

Imagine the effect on America's 2001 turkey day celebration if Wesley had revealed his Pentagon conversation when it might have been useful?

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you know it wasn't a "prediction" by any means. He just whistle blew what he heard. It made it very hard for our Country to follow plans after that, many people knew about the plans. Yet they actually followed plans indirectly and no one can deny it.

Let's just get to the point. The goal is or was to take over Iran. The other Countries are just on the way to Iran.

I'm sure people saw this meme;

Iran-Wants-War.jpg

Sadly, titles fool the weak minded. Bush passed the "Iran Freedom and Support Act". The $10Million went to groups opposed to the Iranian government. (Good time to learn that titles such as patriot act and iran freedom don't mean what they are, you have to read lazy's)

Since then America was scared to death and the media was showing "blue tarps" over "things" in Iran nuclear energy fields. The media would put an arrow stating "possible nuke". Romney and Paul fought during the election for the fear that Iran had nukes. Yet when ol white teeth Biden debated Paul on Foreign Policy, the entire Republican party crumbled. Romney's big talking point was crushed by the VIP himself. Romney was like a toddler without training wheels at that point and lost.

And who can forget Paul stating we can't stop war in Afghanistan during "war season"............................Seriously........"war season".........

I give you, MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
The Business of America is War, and it doesn't appear to matter which wing of the corporate party controls DC. Iran may well turn out to be just another pit stop on the road to Russia, judging by recent neo-con comments; Dick Cheney, for example, thinks it's a mistake to take the use of nuclear weapons off the table before talking to Putin about the recent upheaval in Ukraine. Dick's always ready for a war others die in.

Forum List

Back