US to take out 7 countries in 5 years

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
General Wesley Clark was painted as a crazy person when he stated this in early 2007

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXS3vW47mOE]The Plan -- according to U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.) - YouTube[/ame]

Not so crazy today.

General Wesley Clark was painted as a crazy person when he stated this in early 2007

The Plan -- according to U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.) - YouTube

Not so crazy today.
Wesley got the amount of time required for regime change wrong; however, he was correct about the overall policy:

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran.'"

Imagine the effect on America's 2001 turkey day celebration if Wesley had revealed his Pentagon conversation when it might have been useful?

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I knew Wesley Clark when he ran an Intel unit outside of Tay Ninh.

He was a **** then, and he's still a **** today

Did you ever mention that to him?

"Clark was assigned a position in the 1st Infantry Division and flew to Vietnam on May 21, 1969, during the U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. He worked as a staff officer, collecting data and helping in operations planning, and was awarded the Bronze Star for his work with the staff. Clark was then given command of A Company, 1st Battalion, 16th Infantry of the 1st Infantry Division in January 1970. In February, only one month into his command, he was shot four times by a Viet Cong soldier with an AK-47."

Keep an eye on the East Ukraine

pro Russia groups declare it a separatist republic

the excuse putin needs to invade

The Dick's at it again:

"As tensions between Washington and Moscow continue to rise over the crisis in Ukraine, Cheney, who was one of the major architects of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, appeared on CBS News’ Face the Nation on Sunday and said the US should not take 'military options' against Russia off the table.

“'I worry when we begin to address a crisis, the first thing we do is we take options off the table,' Cheney said on TV. 'I don’t think the administration should do that.'

"He also urged the Obama administration to boost its missile systems in Poland and the Czech Republic."

Dick Cheney | Global Clarity

"Clark was assigned a position in the 1st Infantry Division and flew to Vietnam on May 21, 1969, during the U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. He worked as a staff officer, collecting data and helping in operations planning, and was awarded the Bronze Star for his work with the staff. Clark was then given command of A Company, 1st Battalion, 16th Infantry of the 1st Infantry Division in January 1970. In February, only one month into his command, he was shot four times by a Viet Cong soldier with an AK-47."

Yes.

Getting shot because you were incompetent isn't valor. And I wouldn't bet on who it was that shot him, either.

The man was a **** then, and he's a **** now. He never was a 'muddy boots' soldier. He was a politician. Always was. Like Colin Powell.

Graduated 1st in his class at West Point, got sent off to Oxford while his peers were slogging through the mud, his entire career was 'managed'; the living embodiment of the politician soldier

His whole career was that of the "Perfumed Prince".

Any wonder he's a scumbag dimocrap?

Yes.

Getting shot because you were incompetent isn't valor. And I wouldn't bet on who it was that shot him, either.

The man was a **** then, and he's a **** now. He never was a 'muddy boots' soldier. He was a politician. Always was. Like Colin Powell.

Graduated 1st in his class at West Point, got sent off to Oxford while his peers were slogging through the mud, his entire career was 'managed'; the living embodiment of the politician soldier

That's only because Republicans wouldn't return his calls.
If you had read of Clark's conversation in the Pentagon over Thanksgiving of 2001 concerning the invasion of Iraq and six other Muslim states, would you've believed him?

And we know where you were, Comrade...cowering under your bed.

And we know where you were, Comrade...cowering under your bed.
Mugging Marines in Oceanside:badgrin:

Yes.

Let's not forget his shining moment when we wanted to attack Russians holding the airport in Pristina. Thank God the British officers flat refused to carry out the order. The fact that the Pentagon even considered asking the British to court martial Gen. Jackson for his refusal instead of dismissing Clark over monumentally bad judgment just goes to show how clueless some of the people who run things are.

The Plan -- according to U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.) - YouTube

Not so crazy today.

Wesley Clark should be tried for espionage, and or perjury.

If what he says is true, it would have been ultra-secret National Security information. The Defense Department should have 'contingency' plans to, "take out", any Country that is, or may in the future, be a threat to the United States or our allies. They would be classified, "ULTRA SECRET" and if released could cause embarrassment at the least and grave harm at the most to our Country. With the clearance I had at the time of the Cuban missile Crisis I was privy to the Marine Amphibious Invasion of Cuba by the First marine Division, landing sites and all. (It's been over thirty years so I'm clear)

If the Pentagon doesn't have 'contingency' plans to deal with potential enemies the Department of Defense is guilty of dereliction of duty.

The Dick's at it again:

"As tensions between Washington and Moscow continue to rise over the crisis in Ukraine, Cheney, who was one of the major architects of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, appeared on CBS News’ Face the Nation on Sunday and said the US should not take 'military options' against Russia off the table.

“'I worry when we begin to address a crisis, the first thing we do is we take options off the table,' Cheney said on TV. 'I don’t think the administration should do that.'

"He also urged the Obama administration to boost its missile systems in Poland and the Czech Republic."

Dick Cheney | Global Clarity

Boy, your stupidity is showing! Dick Cheney is right, you never take options off the table in the face of aggression, it's like exposing your underbelly to a rabid wolf!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back