US/Taliban Sign historic peace deal

Was never our intention to “conquer” the country. All we needed to do was kill lots of Muslims and make them understand their place in the world.

Um, yeah. Great job. Now we have Muslims who have even more reasons to hate us than they had before.

I don’t care about their feelings. Just as long as they fear us.

Was never our intention to “conquer” the country. All we needed to do was kill lots of Muslims and make them understand their place in the world.

Um, yeah. Great job. Now we have Muslims who have even more reasons to hate us than they had before.

And as long as they stay in their shitholes.

Does this historic peace deal mean we get to leave that forsaken land? Or is this historic peace deal it just meaningless bullshit?

Does this historic peace deal mean we get to leave that forsaken land? Or is this historic peace deal it just meaningless bullshit?
Read the article, Trump hater. LOL

I did. I was just hoping I could get you sycophantic twats to admit or at least realize this historic peace deal is meaningless bullshit.

I guess. We've just pretty much turned the country over to the Taliban after spending trillions of dollars there.

Graveyard of Empires, indeed.

Of course, the Trump cult will turn an abject surrender into a "victory".
Is this "Opposites Day"?

Obama watched with his thumb up his ass as ISIS grew their Caliphate from nothing and funded Iranian terrorists while Libtards clapped like grinder monkeys.

Trump destroyed the Caliphate and stopped funding Irans IEDs that were blowing up American soldiers while Democrats plotted their coup attempt.

You're really shameless.

I did. I was just hoping I could get you sycophantic twats to admit or at least realize this historic peace deal is meaningless bullshit.
And naturally since Trump is for peace you have to be against it.

I would love nothing more than to have peace, but I am not going to pretend keeping thousands of troops in that dreadful place as peace. How much longer are we going to stay there? It’s already been a generation. You’re clearly an easily impressed zealot, but I am not.

I would love nothing more than to have peace, but I am not going to pretend keeping thousands of troops in that dreadful place as peace. How much longer are we going to stay there? It’s already been a generation. You’re clearly an easily impressed zealot, but I am not.
Read the article, our troops are coming home.

Yes, our troops are coming home if you entirely ignore the 8,000 that are staying behind. Stupid fuck.

Anti-terrorist troops who are being welcomed there.

Oh and stay classy, stay really classy, typical Trump hater. LOL

Yes, our troops are coming home if you entirely ignore the 8,000 that are staying behind. Stupid fuck.
Anti-terrorist troops who are being welcomed.
Hey but stay classy, real classy. LOL........

They have little reason to fear us if we whimp out and turn the country over to them.

Is this "Opposites Day"?

Obama watched with his thumb up his ass as ISIS grew their Caliphate from nothing and funded Iranian terrorists while Libtards clapped like grinder monkeys.

Trump destroyed the Caliphate and stopped funding Irans IEDs that were blowing up American soldiers while Democrats plotted their coup attempt.

You're really shameless.

Yawn, buddy. None of this would have been a problem to start with had Bush not invaded Iraq over weapons that didn't exist.

ISIS wasn't our problem and we had very little to do with ending it.

We outsourced that to Iran, and now we are whining that Iran is in charge of Iraq and Syria now.

Anti-terrorist troops who are being welcomed there.

Oh and stay classy, stay really classy, typical Trump hater. LOL

Anti-terrorist troops who are being welcomed.
Hey but stay classy, real classy. LOL........

Not even half of our troops are coming home and you’re seemingly fine with that. I am not.

Its pretty stupid to expect terrorists to like us.

Obama unilaterally dropped sanctions and sent them a plane load of cash and they still chanted "Death to America".

Terrorists hate Obama and Trump.

Terrorists fear Trump, nobody feared Obama.

Its pretty stupid to expect terrorists to like us.

Obama unilaterally dropped sanctions and sent them a plane load of cash and they still chanted "Death to America".

In exchange for inspections of their nuclear sites...but you guys leave that part out.

Obama didn't act Unilaterally. He worked in Conjunction with the UK, France, Germany, Russia and China to get that deal, which also included us returning Iranian money we were illegally holding.

Was it a perfect deal? Nope. Was it a good deal? Yup.

Now Trump has fucked that deal up, our other partners are going to trade with Iran anyway, and they are free to make nukes.

This by you was a good idea, was it?

Liberals must be distraught beyond measure regarding the planet changing potentiality of this.

Forum List

Back