US/Taliban Sign historic peace deal

Rand Paul is a nut, so I don't take anything he says seriously.

We didn't "invade". The rebels asked NATO (not just the US for help) and NATO responded with airstrikes against Qadafi that turned out to be ineffective. What did Qadafi in was his African Mercenaries stopped fighting for him when the checks stopped clearing.

We lie.

I'm sure we do. I'm not sure why the far, whacky Bernie-Bro left is all that upset about Moamar Qadafi, a murdering bastard.

Fucker needed to die. We made him die. Our problem is that we get too focused on fixing up the mess afterwards.

We killed him to run guns to the terrorists.

So far we are out of nothing. Trump said we were leaving Syria. We didn't. Trump said we were leaving Iraq. We didn't. Why should anyone believe this will be any different?

Probably because there's no good reason to stay at this point. Iraq and Syria have access to the oil.

That might make sense if there had been a reason to do what we did to start with.

America joins the loser category, along with the Greeks, British, and Russians, for failing to conquer the Afghan people and exiting the country with tail tucked between its legs. .. :cool:
But that was the Plan as worked out by US Intel Agencies!!

We were the lone Superpower, on a glidepath to paying down debt then - out of nowhere - people in a cave is Pashtun brought down the Twin Towers.

Then the USA is 2 decades at war and 20 Trillion in debt.

Thanks, Q. Great Plan

That might make sense if there had been a reason to do what we did to start with.

Sure there's a reason. The Zionists and Oil Companies dictate our policies. But we all like driving our cars and no one wants to be called an anti-Semite for even MILDLY criticizing Israel. That's why our policies won't change no matter who is president. Do you really think you are going to change this by electing a Jewish guy like Sanders?

I'm shedding tears over the U.S. being the most violent country in the world.

That's okay, the big scary men will protect you.

upload_2020-3-4_4-26-21.jpeg

Sure there's a reason. The Zionists and Oil Companies dictate our policies. But we all like driving our cars and no one wants to be called an anti-Semite for even MILDLY criticizing Israel. That's why our policies won't change no matter who is president. Do you really think you are going to change this by electing a Jewish guy like Sanders?

I'm shedding tears over the U.S. being the most violent country in the world.

That's okay, the big scary men will protect you.

View attachment 310214

From what I've seen the Jews aren't claiming Sanders as one of their own.

I do not know history very well, but I agree with other posters that the country under consideration has eventually ejected all foreign intruders, including the then mighty USSR.

I guess that the United States of America should offer refugee status to all current Afghan leaders (who will be on the first plane out when the Taliban enter Kabul) and to ordinary people who flee (as the Vietnamese boat people did).

With all due respect, some countries (bless their little hearts) are, well, hopeless.

We bombed the Taliban today

The agreement didn’t hold for long

I do not know history very well, but I agree with other posters that the country under consideration has eventually ejected all foreign intruders, including the then mighty USSR.

I guess that the United States of America should offer refugee status to all current Afghan leaders (who will be on the first plane out when the Taliban enter Kabul) and to ordinary people who flee (as the Vietnamese boat people did).

With all due respect, some countries (bless their little hearts) are, well, hopeless.

We bombed the Taliban today

The agreement didn’t hold for long

Well maybe the next president can make us not so hopeless.

US signs historic peace deal with Taliban, Pompeo strikes cautious tone

The United States signed a historic peace treaty with Taliban militants on Saturday, aimed at ending the 18-year war in Afghanistan that began after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

What say you all?

I say well done Mr Trump if this gets our troops out of the country and we quit losing our service member for no reason whatsoever.

Though I am disappointed to read that they plan to leave troops there, but we as a country just cannot stand to not have troops in half the countries in the world.
Yea don't really care about the win loss column. do we need to be there. if not, leave and let our soldiers go home.

I have my doubts about the Taliban holding up to the agreements. I want us to bring home the troops, they have been there far to long.

Forum List

Back