US/Taliban Sign historic peace deal

Obama and Hillary destabilized the middle east. Whatever the issues of wars with W. Bush we lived with that. Obama creating millions of refugees was insane. Seemed like a perma war move for us to be in over there. When it comes to Iran, was Israel a happy camper about it? Whether you like them or not, they are the ones who will be in the cross hairs first if anything goes wrong.

Uh, guy, let's get real.

Bush invaded Iraq with no reason. That destabilized the middle east. What did Obama and Hillary do that compared?

They went along with the Arab Spring? That was happening no matter what they did.

I could care less what happens to the fucking Zionist Entity.

They invaded Libya and then ran guns out of that country to arm the "terrorists".

Whether what they did was as bad a what Bush did really shouldn't be the argument.

The argument should be asking why we did any of it.

Obama and Hillary destabilized the middle east. Whatever the issues of wars with W. Bush we lived with that. Obama creating millions of refugees was insane. Seemed like a perma war move for us to be in over there. When it comes to Iran, was Israel a happy camper about it? Whether you like them or not, they are the ones who will be in the cross hairs first if anything goes wrong.

Uh, guy, let's get real.

Bush invaded Iraq with no reason. That destabilized the middle east. What did Obama and Hillary do that compared?

They went along with the Arab Spring? That was happening no matter what they did.

I could care less what happens to the fucking Zionist Entity.

They knew that ISIS was a CIA operation because they were in the loop and helped to fund and arm it. Benghazi was about getting surface to air missiles in the hands of this proxy army to wage war in Syria and prevent joint venture between Russia and Syria to build an oil pipeline. I would say that's quite significant.

They invaded Libya and then ran guns out of that country to arm the "terrorists".

Whether what they did was as bad a what Bush did really shouldn't be the argument.

I think you are a little confused. We didn't "invade" Libya. We took the side of rebels who were revolting against Qadafi. Those rebels were going to rebel, regardless, because they were sick and tired of Qadafi shit.

The "gun running" is just a paranoid conspiracy theory, and frankly.

upload_2020-3-1_21-22-56.jpeg

They knew that ISIS was a CIA operation because they were in the loop and helped to fund and arm it. Benghazi was about getting surface to air missiles in the hands of this proxy army to wage war in Syria and prevent joint venture between Russia and Syria to build an oil pipeline. I would say that's quite significant.

See, you start with the crazy conspiracy theories, and who shows up?

It was all a scheme by the Trilateralist Bilderberger Lizard Man consortium and the Five Jewish Bankers from their space station in orbit, Dale is all over this, with his pictures and his strings of yarn.

upload_2020-3-1_21-24-28.jpeg

View attachment 309795

See, you start with the crazy conspiracy theories, and who shows up?

It was all a scheme by the Trilateralist Bilderberger Lizard Man consortium and the Five Jewish Bankers from their space station in orbit, Dale is all over this, with his pictures and his strings of yarn.

View attachment 309796
Duck, dodge and deflect, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.....it's the only bow in your little quiver when faced with uncomfortable truths.

(snicker)

I think you are a little confused. We didn't "invade" Libya. We took the side of rebels who were revolting against Qadafi. Those rebels were going to rebel, regardless, because they were sick and tired of Qadafi shit.

We came, we saw, he died" cackled the witch Hildebeast. Yeppers, "liberated" Libyans that are under the heavy hand of jihadists are MUCH better off thanks to the benevolence of Barrypuppet and the Hildebeast. I bet they will eventually erect statutes in their honor......what a dumb ass.

What became of the three hundred tons of gold Qaddafi had to start a gold backed currency, Joe Blowhard? Seems to have vanished like a fart in the wind. You really are stupid.....and I mean REALLY stupid and you seem to take pride in it......SMH.

Duck, dodge and deflect, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.....it's the only bow in your little quiver when faced with uncomfortable truths.

It's just kind of hard to deal with your high-octane crazy any other way than mockery.

We came, we saw, he died" cackled the witch Hildebeast. Yeppers, "liberated" Libyans that are under the heavy hand of jihadists are MUCH better off thanks to the benevolence of Barrypuppet and the Hildebeast. I bet they will eventually erect statutes in their honor......what a dumb ass.

Oh, I think that their policies were screwed up... but it's same policy we've been following since 1973, when we let the Zionists and Oil Companies run our decision making.

The funny thing is, you ignore the outright things people are doing, right in the open, to spin these elaborate conspiracy theories.

What became of the three hundred tons of gold Qaddafi had to start a gold backed currency, Joe Blowhard? Seems to have vanished like a fart in the wind. You really are stupid.....and I mean REALLY stupid and you seem to take pride in it......SMH.

You really think Qadafy had 300 tons of Gold? That's adorable! Or that anyone was going to sign on to a currency run by a nutbag like Qadafi.

Talaban is already bragging about making great strides to remove American invaders from their country. Doesn't sound like much of an ally to me.

While reading the news article, I noticed a reference to an outfit call "white turban". From the context, they are some sort of Taliban affiliate and they were bragging about kicking our butts. I had never heard of them and did an internet search. My first attempt met with "no page available". I changed search engines. The next thing I ran into was etsy trying to sell me white turbans. Hard head that I am, I continued my search. A window popped up asking me to certify than I was older than 13. I clicked yes and another window popped up telling me I had to register an account to continue. It finally got through even my thick scull and I backed out of the search.
Anyone: What is the white turban?
Direct descendants of the prophet Mohammed
Thank you.

Right, we didn't invade, we got an engraved invitation.

Rand Paul: CIA Annex In Benghazi Shipped Arms From Libya To Syria; Clinton Lied About It

Rand Paul is a nut, so I don't take anything he says seriously.

We didn't "invade". The rebels asked NATO (not just the US for help) and NATO responded with airstrikes against Qadafi that turned out to be ineffective. What did Qadafi in was his African Mercenaries stopped fighting for him when the checks stopped clearing.

One of my greatest hopes for the Trump admin is now here -- because only he could get this deal done.....because only he can get Trumpers to be honest about the fact that pulling out of Afghanistan meant 5000 Taliban terrorists would need to be released and other concessions would have to be made -- that trumpers would have called cut and running if a Dem made the same deal....

Regardless, we need to find a way out of Afghanistan.

Can we trust the Taliban? Probably not
Can they trust us? probably not

Such potential for great good here
Liberals must be distraught and hoping for the worst

We didn't "invade". The rebels asked NATO (not just the US for help) and NATO responded with airstrikes against Qadafi that turned out to be ineffective. What did Qadafi in was his African Mercenaries stopped fighting for him when the checks stopped clearing.

We lie.

Trump is keeping his campaign promise of getting us out of useless wars. No matter how hard the Defense Department fought for us to stay, Trump won the battle to get us out of a war we should never have been involved in to start with.

Trump is keeping his campaign promise of getting us out of useless wars. No matter how hard the Defense Department fought for us to stay, Trump won the battle to get us out of a war we should never have been involved in to start with.

So far we are out of nothing. Trump said we were leaving Syria. We didn't. Trump said we were leaving Iraq. We didn't. Why should anyone believe this will be any different?

We lie.

I'm sure we do. I'm not sure why the far, whacky Bernie-Bro left is all that upset about Moamar Qadafi, a murdering bastard.

Fucker needed to die. We made him die. Our problem is that we get too focused on fixing up the mess afterwards.

Forum List

Back