US surgeon, girlfriend charged with rape, 'hundreds' of victims possible

I said we don't discuss race with many white people because the white person usually ends up saying something stupid that might start a fight. In short, the white person does the assaulting by making a racist comment.
You have made yourself abundantly clear. You hate white people. We get it. No need for redundancy every stinking day.
White society set the tone for racial dialogue in his country. We have made it abundantly clear. Every stinking day, for the last couple hundred years or so.
Maybe so, but doing the same thing from a black perspective, merely compounds the problem.

The problem was compounded because whites decided only they had the right to set the racial dialogue. And blacks aren't doing the same thing as whites.
Not true. Blacks have set the tone rather clearly since the Civil Rights movement got started, which is their right.

You set the tone on this forum, every day. You clearly hates whites, but don’t consider yourself a racist. Mimicking racist whites.

Black have not set the tone. Now you find a quote from me where I have specifically said I hate whites. Not your opinion of how I am supposed to hate whites because I dare to speak about the long record of white racist behavior.

Well you did say your black friends don’t discuss racism with whites because if they did they’d have to assault the whites.

I said we don't discuss race with many white people because the white person usually ends up saying something stupid that might start a fight. In short, the white person does the assaulting by making a racist comment.
You have made yourself abundantly clear. You hate white people. We get it. No need for redundancy every stinking day.
White society set the tone for racial dialogue in his country. We have made it abundantly clear. Every stinking day, for the last couple hundred years or so.
Maybe so, but doing the same thing from a black perspective, merely compounds the problem.
The same thing from the black perspective? You can't possibly be serious.

What compounds the problem is a white society that is unable or unwilling to sympathize with the oppression experienced in this country by a people of a specific race for the sole reason that they are a different race.
That is silly.

There is not one white person in this nation, who doesn’t know blacks where mistreated.

What compounds the problem is a white society that is unable or unwilling to sympathize with the oppression experienced in this country by a people of a specific race for the sole reason that they are a different race.
That is silly.

There is not one white person in this nation, who doesn’t know blacks where mistreated.
Mistreated is a gross understatement in the historical context and you deny that they still are. That is why many white people take exception to what is being expressed in this forum. Instead of fostering an honest dialogue and sympathizing, the attempt is to discredit and silence. No effort is made, it is a blanket denial.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
White society set the tone for racial dialogue in his country. We hany ave made it abundantly clear. Every stinking day, for the last couple hundred years or so.

That is silly.

One thing that I have noticed in American society, and particularly on USMB, is a lack on the part of many members to discuss problems between the races, the sexes, and people of different religions, in an intelligent and thoughtful manner. Don't deny our failings to deliver on American promises of freedom and democracy and try to re-write history. Let's discuss these events openly and intelligently.

For example, I am engaged on another thread with someone who insists that I am Jewish and implies that there is something wrong with following the Jewish religion. I am a cradle Catholic of (partly) Polish ancestry. He continually declines to explain his thoughts and the origins of his theories.

Let's discuss lynchings and Jim Crow. Let's discuss the denial of voting rights to women and minorities and the enormous fights to bring these groups on board with democracy. Let's discuss the effects of patriarchal religions and how they were set up. Everybody come to the table for discussion. Bring your back-up information.

That is silly.

Mistreated is a gross understatement in the historical context and you deny that they still are. That is why many white people take exception to what is being expressed in this forum. Instead of fostering an honest dialogue and sympathizing, the attempt is to discredit and silence. No effort is made, it is a blanket denial.
Okay call it whatever you like. I won’t disagree and most whites won’t either.

I do not deny blacks are discriminated against today, but I suspect it is not as big an issue as you race hustles claim.

I am concerned as much with color as every white here who barks all the time about black crime. You are the racist, you have the issues.
Why have you posted this story in the race forum?

Why do you guys post up stories of black criminals in the race forum? Whites are a race after all.
So you can’t explain why you posted this story in the race section?
Got it!
Has this idiot ever even ventured out of it?

Am I required to by the rules of USMB?
No.
Just like whites are not required to listen or care about what you think.

White society set the tone for racial dialogue in his country. We hany ave made it abundantly clear. Every stinking day, for the last couple hundred years or so.

That is silly.

One thing that I have noticed in American society, and particularly on USMB, is a lack on the part of many members to discuss problems between the races, the sexes, and people of different religions, in an intelligent and thoughtful manner. Don't deny our failings to deliver on American promises of freedom and democracy and try to re-write history. Let's discuss these events openly and intelligently.

For example, I am engaged on another thread with someone who insists that I am Jewish and implies that there is something wrong with following the Jewish religion. I am a cradle Catholic of (partly) Polish ancestry. He continually declines to explain his thoughts and the origins of his theories.

Let's discuss lynchings and Jim Crow. Let's discuss the denial of voting rights to women and minorities and the enormous fights to bring these groups on board with democracy. Let's discuss the effects of patriarchal religions and how they were set up. Everybody come to the table for discussion. Bring your back-up information.
That is fine by me. We need to discuss our history honestly and openly, but this won’t happen because of hot heads on BOTH SIDES.

For example, the OP refuses to accept the history of the abolitionist movement in the US. He believes no such movement exists, which fits his narrative of hatred. He denies that many soldiers of Lincoln’s army fought to end slavery and to free the slaves.

Why have you posted this story in the race forum?

Why do you guys post up stories of black criminals in the race forum? Whites are a race after all.
So you can’t explain why you posted this story in the race section?
Got it!
Has this idiot ever even ventured out of it?

Am I required to by the rules of USMB?
No.
Just like whites are not required to listen or care about what you think.

I'm not asking you to. But that's not going to stop me from talking about your racism as white people. And the problem you have moron is that I have posted on other topics. A punk like you attacks me because I speak the truth and you can't handle it. If I talked that black conservative crap, we'd have no problems. There would be no morons like you asking about where else I post. You'd want more and more.

That is silly.

That is fine by me. We need to discuss our history honestly and openly, but this won’t happen because of hot heads on BOTH SIDES.

For example, the OP refuses to accept the history of the abolitionist movement in the US. He believes no such movement exists, which fits his narrative of hatred. He denies that many soldiers of Lincoln’s army fought to end slavery and to free the slaves.

That is a lie. I have never said the abolitionist movement never existed. You deny blacks were part of it. And the truth is the northern soldiers were not fighting to end slavery. Nor am I going to be grateful to whites for freeing blacks as you demand. Over 150,000 blacks died in the civil war and more before that died fighting slavery before the civil war. After that whites implemented Jim Crow apartheid which included laws which returned blacks back into slavery. Vagrancy laws whites did not have to follow put blacks in prison and created convict labor, which was slavery. Not to mention white bounty hunters paid to recapture blacks and return them to their former masters.

And there would be fewer hot heads on the side of blacks if we could actually have an honest discussion of history, which would include history from Africa as recorded by Africans and American history as told by blacks. We cannot have that discussion when whites only want everybody to listen and repeat their version of things as you see from the example set here by gipper.

That is silly.

I do not deny blacks are discriminated against today, but I suspect it is not as big an issue as you race hustles claim.

It's bigger and you are getting race pimped if you don't think so.

That is silly.

On matters of pimping of all sorts, I defer to you for obvious reasons.

That is silly.

Of course you would think it’s huge. Fits your world view. I suspect you are much too close to be objective.

That is silly.

Don't try to bootstrap onto the brave people, whites and blacks, who were abolitionists and ran the freedom movement. Many people like the "white" Quakers risked everything they had to hide their fellow Americans of color and bring them to freedom across the Ohio, into New York, into New England, into Canada, even if they had to hide them in hidden rooms in their houses and move them buried in hay wagons.

The Union Army did fight, in part, to end slavery. However, this was not the dominant motive in the Civil War. The people they were fighting were also white people who said that they followed the Christian faith. The abolitionist movement fought to end slavery, but remember that many members of this movement were people who were female and who then had to fight the battle both in the U.S. and England to gain freedom and democracy for white female people, as well. This said with apologies to women of color, who had a much different experience and a much tougher road to freedom.

Don't try to hide behind the true heroics of people who believed in the freedom and dignity of all and put their lives and property on the line for it so many years ago.

That is silly.

Don't try to bootstrap onto the brave people, whites and blacks, who were abolitionists and ran the freedom movement. Many people like the "white" Quakers risked everything they had to hide their fellow Americans of color and bring them to freedom across the Ohio, into New York, into New England, into Canada, even if they had to hide them in hidden rooms in their houses and move them buried in hay wagons.

The Union Army did fight, in part, to end slavery. However, this was not the dominant motive in the Civil War. The people they were fighting were also white people who said that they followed the Christian faith. The abolitionist movement fought to end slavery, but remember that many members of this movement were people who were female and who then had to fight the battle both in the U.S. and England to gain freedom and democracy for white female people, as well. This said with apologies to women of color, who had a much different experience and a much tougher road to freedom.

Don't try to hide behind the true heroics of people who believed in the freedom and dignity of all.
You don’t know me or my family history. Why be stupid?

Several of my ancestors fought to free the slaves. They were devout Christians and abolitionists. One dead that I know of, fighting for Sherman and is buried in a cemetery just north of Atlanta. He was the ripe old age of 19.

That is silly.

Of course you would think it’s huge. Fits your world view. I suspect you are much too close to be objective.

And why should I be objective about white racism? This is how stupid you are.

That is silly.

Don't try to hide behind the true heroics of people who believed in the freedom and dignity of all.
You don’t know me or my family history. Why be stupid?

Several of my ancestors fought to free the slaves. They were devout Christians and abolitionists. One dead that I know of, fighting for Sherman and is buried in a cemetery just north of Atlanta. He was the ripe old age of 19.

No one in your family fought to free slaves.

That is silly.

On matters of pimping of all sorts, I defer to you for obvious reasons.

Defer to yourself. Whites have been the primary pimps in America.

Forum List

Back