US surgeon, girlfriend charged with rape, 'hundreds' of victims possible

Maybe USMB should have a separate "pictures of the perps" forum.

I've seen too many threads in which the OP featured booking photos of suspects without overtly mentioning race, but the implication was quite apparent. Many times, the comments morphed into rants about "black-on-black crime" or something involving terrible Hispanics, some of them dragging out statistics or chart

How IM2 posted this thread is really no different than what anyone else does around here.
Maybe that's because unlike black violence, there isnt an epidemic of rapist surgeons. One is a major problem that effects millions of people, the other is not. So since there is a white surgeon rapist epidemic, clearly IM2 is just posting this story because hes a racist who couldn't find good ammo for his race war.

What does this have to do with this guy being a surgeon?
Several white people, particularly guys, post all of this shit about "black on black crime," as if they ever were interested in the safety of black people. They are usually the trashy losers from the white nationalist/KKK faction trying to start something.

Crime affects everybody. Discussing "black on black crime," or "white on white crime" has no rational purpose. It does not accomplish anything for society. It If crime is up in a particular neighborhood, that's where law-enforcement resources and community resources should be targeted.

I've seen too many threads in which the OP featured booking photos of suspects without overtly mentioning race, but the implication was quite apparent. Many times, the comments morphed into rants about "black-on-black crime" or something involving terrible Hispanics, some of them dragging out statistics or chart

How IM2 posted this thread is really no different than what anyone else does around here.
Maybe that's because unlike black violence, there isnt an epidemic of rapist surgeons. One is a major problem that effects millions of people, the other is not. So since there is a white surgeon rapist epidemic, clearly IM2 is just posting this story because hes a racist who couldn't find good ammo for his race war.

Several white people, particularly guys, post all of this shit about "black on black crime," as if they ever were interested in the safety of black people. They are usually the trashy losers from the white nationalist/KKK faction trying to start something.

Crime affects everybody. Discussing "black on black crime," or "white on white crime" has no rational purpose. It does not accomplish anything for society. It If crime is up in a particular neighborhood, that's where law-enforcement resources and community resources should be targeted.
Is there an epidemic of white surgeon rapists I'm unaware of, otherwise your ignoring the obvious. People have every right to be outraged by black violence.

Is there an epidemic of white surgeon rapists I'm unaware of, otherwise your ignoring the obvious. People have every right to be outraged by black violence.

What's the deal with the "surgeon" bit? I wouldn't care if he was a plumber. I'm "outraged" by all violence. Race has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm not "ignoring the obvious," whatever this "obvious" is supposed to be. You phonies are full of it.

I notice that you are trying to make an excuse for this. But crime has nothing to do with occupation. This is a white man and he committed hundreds of crimes. White on white crime is a serious matter. And white people should be outraged about it since you are 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person if you are white. But you would rather allow your racism to let you get killed.

What's the deal with the "surgeon" bit? I wouldn't care if he was a plumber. I'm "outraged" by all violence. Race has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm not "ignoring the obvious," whatever this "obvious" is supposed to be. You phonies are full of it.
If we cant point out bad cultures, bad cultures wont ever get fixed. If you see an epidemic of rapist doctors, you should speak out about it.

I notice that you are trying to make an excuse for this. But crime has nothing to do with occupation. This is a white man and he committed hundreds of crimes. White on white crime is a serious matter. And white people should be outraged about it since you are 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person if you are white. But you would rather allow your racism to let you get killed.
Surely you have every right to complain about crime, but unless there is an epidemic of white rapist doctors, this story belongs in a different section. This has nothing to do with race.

Still hung up on the "doctor" thing, when several of us have asked you several times what this person's occupation has anything to do with it.

If crime is racial, I, as a person with a European background, would ask you about the epidemic of white guys wiping out their entire families, the amount of white rapist-murderers attacking our female population who are jogging, the amount of domestic violence, the amount of white guys killing their wives for the proceeds of life-insurance policies, the amount of white guys attacking women's clinics, and the amount of white folks who conspire to blow up MLK marches and apartment complexes in Kansas that house immigrants from Somalia. I emphatically do not deny that non-white people don't commit crimes. What I am saying is that it is horseshit to attribute crime to any one race.

We need to see every one of them doing the "perp walk."

Still hung up on the "doctor" thing, when several of us have asked you several times what this person's occupation has anything to do with it.

If crime is racial, I, as a person with a European background, would ask you about the epidemic of white guys wiping out their entire families, the amount of white rapist-murderers attacking our female population who are jogging, the amount of domestic violence, the amount of white guys killing their wives for the proceeds of life-insurance policies, the amount of white guys attacking women's clinics, and the amount of white folks who conspire to blow up MLK marches and apartment complexes in Kansas that house immigrants from Somalia. I emphatically do not deny that non-white people don't commit crimes. What I am saying is that it is horseshit to attribute crime to any one race.

"I as a person with a European background".

Why do I get the feeling you arent white, but you're trying to trick people into thinking you are? Are you white?

Hundreds of people raped. HUNDREDS! By these two. In the suburbs.

12f7bcaeb20e32f5026232879968f2c5e79b5e7b.jpg

US surgeon, girlfriend charged with rape, 'hundreds' of victims possible
The chick has a " somebody stole my vibrator" look in her eyes

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
pbox.php

I bet Caitlin B. Jenner has a drool on.
Now guess for which one ?

That's on fine looking psycho right there. I refer to the pussy on the left.(I hope).
Duhmerrykkka 2018.
Hi. Wanna go out and grab some Chinese food ? BTW. Drop the duds and bend over so I can get a good look make sure i'm asking this question to a biological female.
???
???
No. I'm not racist ???

Well. It's like an Angora. The seller says it's a female but at $350 difference ya better get in there and check !

What ex

Why do I get the feeling you arent white, but you're trying to trick people into thinking you are? Are you white?

Dear fuckhead: father born to second-generation Irish in New Jersey. Mother born to Russian father and Polish mother In New Jersey. Now You explain to ME why you are such a "Godboy." You appear to be a freak. Some Mississippi slughead, perhaps? An Alabama jeffress cult? Some worshiper of somebody's penis in the south? Your daddy screwed some bleach-blond with a bibble, maybe even after he paid her daddy enough money to buy her vagina? The fundies in the south do sell their daughters, you know.

What exactly is the price of buying a white girl's vagina in the south?

What ex

Dear fuckhead: father born to second-generation Irish in New Jersey. Mother born to Russian father and Polish mother In New Jersey. Now You explain to ME why you are such a "Godboy." You appear to be a freak. Some Mississippi slughead, perhaps? An Alabama jeffress cult? Some worshiper of somebody's penis in the south? Your daddy screwed some bleach-blond with a bibble, maybe even after he paid her daddy enough money to buy her vagina? The fundies in the south do sell their daughters, you know.

Does anyone actually believe your "Polish" roots are anything but Jewish, considering how you attack Poles, attack Catholics, and get hysterical over anti-Jewish sentiments?

With that said, why is this crime important for "Racism" for what ever reason IM2, and the Mods think this thread belongs in Race - Relations / Racism?

If anything when that Polish Marine Corps Sergeant Jan Pawel Pietrzak, and his Black wife Quiana Jenkins Pietrzak were murdered by his Marine mates, who were brutal Black thugs, as they made him watch the rape of Quiana Jenkins his wife.

To the Obama admin this was just a robbery.

I call suspicious play.

Last edited:

No, but that doesn't mean there haven't been some nasty surgeons.

Germans like Heim, Blome, Mengele, and his assistant Jewish Nyiszli were some pretty wicked surgeons to say the very least.

Last edited:

What ex

Does anyone actually believe you're "Polish" roots are anything but Jewish, considering how you attack Poles, attack Catholics, and get hysterical over anti-Jewish sentiments?

With that said, why is this crime important for "Racism" for what ever reason IM2, and the Mods think this thread belongs in Race - Relations / Racism?

If anything when that Polish Marine Corps Sargent Jan Pawel Pietrzak, and his Black wife Quiana Jenkins Pietrzak were murdered by his Marine mates, who were brutal Black thugs, as they made him watch the rape of Quiana Jenkins his wife.

I call suspicious play.

You are so full of shit. I am not Jewish, although, if I was, I would be proud to be so. Jewish Polish people were never my problem, and I don't understand why they are a problem to anyone else, either .

My roots are total RC. I never attacked Poles, as you know. Catholics I've got issues with, having been born a catholic and been through the RC misogynistic horseshit, even going through the stupid girly hat-thing at church, with the pictures of me in veils to prove it (little communion girl in white and then that confirmation thing--confirmed by the Archbishop of Newark) and being with my hysterical mommy in a veil at the Vatican (she was quite the Catholic piece of work and bought the RC bullshit hook, line, and sinker; she even slobbered over the Pope when I took her to see him when he visited D.C.; my mother was quite to slobberer: I even went through the Catacombs in Rome). Vomit.

I can have Polish roots and be proud of them without being proud of this sort of horseshit.

What ex

Does anyone actually believe you're "Polish" roots are anything but Jewish, considering how you attack Poles, attack Catholics, and get hysterical over anti-Jewish sentiments?

If anything when that Polish Marine Corps Sargent Jan Pawel Pietrzak, and his Black wife Quiana Jenkins Pietrzak were murdered by his Marine mates, who were brutal Black thugs, as they made him watch the rape of Quiana Jenkins his wife.

I call suspicious play.

You are so full of shit. I am not Jewish, although, if I was, I would be proud to be so. Jewish Polish people were never my problem, and I don't understand why they are a problem to anyone else, either .

My roots are total RC. I never attacked Poles, as you know. Catholics I've got issues with, having been born a catholic and been through the RC misogynistic horseshit, even going through the stupid girly hat-thing at church, with the pictures of me in veils to prove it (little communion girl in white and then that confirmation thing--confirmed by the Archbishop of Newark) and being with my hysterical mommy in a veil at the Vatican (she was quite the Catholic piece of work and bought the RC bullshit hook, line, and sinker; she even slobbered over the Pope when I took her to see him when he visited D.C.; my mother was quite to slobberer: I even went through the Catacombs in Rome). Vomit.

I can have Polish roots and be proud of them without being proud of this sort of horseshit.

You told Poles if they're Catholic, or Protestant to try harder, and get an education.

Just imagine if you said such about Blacks, Mexicans, or Jews etc.

You seem to think it's okay to swipe at Poles, but a big no-no about Blacks, and Mexicans, or Jews etc.

No, but that doesn't mean there haven't been some nasty surgeons.

Germans like Heim, Blome, Mengele, and his assistant Jewish Nyiszli were some pretty wicked surgeons to say the very least.

How did this morph from a discussion of race to some sort of debate from the race of a perp to his/her occupation? There is no connection. What is your immediate problem?

What ex

I call suspicious play.
the RC misogynistic horseshit, even going through the stupid girly hat-thing at church, with the pictures of me in veils to prove it (little communion girl in white and then that confirmation thing--confirmed by the Archbishop of Newark) and being with my hysterical mommy in a veil at the Vatican (she was quite the Catholic piece of work and bought the RC bullshit hook, line, and sinker; she even slobbered over the Pope when I took her to see him when he visited D.C.; my mother was quite to slobberer: I even went through the Catacombs in Rome). Vomit.

Muslims, and Orthodox Jews are far more repressive than are Catholics, I don't know why you think it's okay to attack Catholics, but such a big no-no to do so against Muslims, or Jews?

What ex

I call suspicious play.

You told Poles if they're Catholic, or Protestant to try harder, and get an education.

You seem to think it's okay to swipe at Poles, but a big no-no about Blacks, and Mexicans, or Jews etc.

Why do you swipe at Jews or Asians for valuing education? Encourage your own youth to study. To get into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford. Let's see what your daughters and sons can accomplish with your effort and blessing. Let them compete for Rhodes Scholarships, and you get to set them up to do so. Let's see more effort from you parents and your students. Sit down with them when they do their homework and oversee their studies of things like music and the other arts.

Bleach blondie "beauty pageant winners" and quaterbacks don't cut it.

I call suspicious play.

Why do you swipe at Jews or Asians for valuing education? Encourage your own youth to study. To get into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford. Let's see what your daughters and sons can accomplish with your effort and blessing. Let them compete for Rhodes Scholarships, and you get to set them up to do so. Let's see more effort from you parents and your students. Sit down with them when they do their homework and oversee their studies of things like music and the other arts.

You put Polish Jews on a pedestal, and look down upon Polish Catholics, it's not hard to see you're Jewish.

But, that's besides the topic of the OP.

For the OP's sake, nearly 40% of rapists in the U.S.A are Black, even though 13% of the U.S.A is Black.

You goofed up before, blaming Whites for rape more than Blacks.

I call suspicious play.

You put Polish Jews on a pedestal, and look down upon Polish Catholics, it's not hard to see you're Jewish.

But, that's besides the topic of the OP.

How full of shit can you be? Like I have said so many times before, I would be proud to be Jewish if I were Jewish. I don't see why being of the Jewish faith is somehow something to be ashamed of.

You just keep running away like a true coward of what is wrong with the Roman Catholic Church. Sorry, fritz, I've been there.

Forum List

Back