US surgeon, girlfriend charged with rape, 'hundreds' of victims possible

You are so full of shit. I am not Jewish, although, if I was, I would be proud to be so. Jewish Polish people were never my problem, and I don't understand why they are a problem to anyone else, either .

My roots are total RC. I never attacked Poles, as you know. Catholics I've got issues with, having been born a catholic and been through the RC misogynistic horseshit, even going through the stupid girly hat-thing at church, with the pictures of me in veils to prove it (little communion girl in white and then that confirmation thing--confirmed by the Archbishop of Newark) and being with my hysterical mommy in a veil at the Vatican (she was quite the Catholic piece of work and bought the RC bullshit hook, line, and sinker; she even slobbered over the Pope when I took her to see him when he visited D.C.; my mother was quite to slobberer: I even went through the Catacombs in Rome). Vomit.

I can have Polish roots and be proud of them without being proud of this sort of horseshit.

You told Poles if they're Catholic, or Protestant to try harder, and get an education.

Just imagine if you said such about Blacks, Mexicans, or Jews etc.

You seem to think it's okay to swipe at Poles, but a big no-no about Blacks, and Mexicans, or Jews etc.

Why do you swipe at Jews or Asians for valuing education? Encourage your own youth to study. To get into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford. Let's see what your daughters and sons can accomplish with your effort and blessing. Let them compete for Rhodes Scholarships, and you get to set them up to do so. Let's see more effort from you parents and your students. Sit down with them when they do their homework and oversee their studies of things like music and the other arts.

You put Polish Jews on a pedestal, and look down upon Polish Catholics, it's not hard to see you're Jewish.

But, that's besides the topic of the OP.

How full of shit can you be? Like I have said so many times before, I would be proud to be Jewish if I were Jewish. I don't see why being of the Jewish faith is somehow something to be ashamed of.

You just keep running away like a true coward of what is wrong with the Roman Catholic Church. Sorry, fritz, I've been there.

Why is Catholic faith something to be ashamed of, but Jewish faith is not?

Why do you keep running away from, or crying anti-Semite at me, or others who point out what's wrong with the Jewish Synagogues?

What is your thing about people being Jewish? There is nothing wrong with people being Jewish. You have never, ever explained this. You blame me, but you have produced nothing. What's your deal? That Polish believe different things? Is there a problem? Explain.

You told Poles if they're Catholic, or Protestant to try harder, and get an education.

Just imagine if you said such about Blacks, Mexicans, or Jews etc.

You seem to think it's okay to swipe at Poles, but a big no-no about Blacks, and Mexicans, or Jews etc.

Why do you swipe at Jews or Asians for valuing education? Encourage your own youth to study. To get into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford. Let's see what your daughters and sons can accomplish with your effort and blessing. Let them compete for Rhodes Scholarships, and you get to set them up to do so. Let's see more effort from you parents and your students. Sit down with them when they do their homework and oversee their studies of things like music and the other arts.

You put Polish Jews on a pedestal, and look down upon Polish Catholics, it's not hard to see you're Jewish.

How full of shit can you be? Like I have said so many times before, I would be proud to be Jewish if I were Jewish. I don't see why being of the Jewish faith is somehow something to be ashamed of.

You just keep running away like a true coward of what is wrong with the Roman Catholic Church. Sorry, fritz, I've been there.

Why do you keep running away from, or crying anti-Semite at me, or others who point out what's wrong with the Jewish Synagogues?

What is your thing about people being Jewish? There is nothing wrong with people being Jewish. You have never, ever explained this. You blame me, but you have produced nothing. What's your deal? That Polish believe different things? Is there a problem? Explain.

This has gone off topic enough.

Please take the topic here.

Anyways, I made a thread on whether your Jewish, or Polish.

You're only digging yourself deeper into the Jewish hole.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What "Jewish hole" am I digging myself into? Religion of the Polish people is not an even/or situation. Are you this stupid not to realize that the Polish people have more than one religion?

I have told your ignorant self more than once that I was born catholic of two catholic parents. Moreover, YOU HAVE NEVER EXPLAINED WHAT IS WRONG WITH A POLISH PERSON, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, BEING JEWISH. I think that this is the key question: what is wrong with being Jewish.

Now start explaining.

What "Jewish hole" am I digging myself into? Religion of the Polish people is not an even/or situation. Are you this stupid not to realize that the Polish people have more than one religion?

I have told your ignorant self more than once that I was born catholic of two catholic parents. Moreover, YOU HAVE NEVER EXPLAINED WHAT IS WRONG WITH A POLISH PERSON, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, BEING JEWISH. I think that this is the key question: what is wrong with being Jewish.

Now start explaining.

You're clearly not paying attention.

Now start explaining.

You're clearly not paying attention.

Paying attention to exactly what? PLEASE, FOR THE LAST TIME, BE SPECIFIC. It is very difficult to find anything specific to what you say, Where is your explanation? Do you actually have one?

Still hung up on the "doctor" thing, when several of us have asked you several times what this person's occupation has anything to do with it.

If crime is racial, I, as a person with a European background, would ask you about the epidemic of white guys wiping out their entire families, the amount of white rapist-murderers attacking our female population who are jogging, the amount of domestic violence, the amount of white guys killing their wives for the proceeds of life-insurance policies, the amount of white guys attacking women's clinics, and the amount of white folks who conspire to blow up MLK marches and apartment complexes in Kansas that house immigrants from Somalia. I emphatically do not deny that non-white people don't commit crimes. What I am saying is that it is horseshit to attribute crime to any one race.

What ex

We need to see every one of them doing the "perp walk."
"I as a person with a European background".

Why do I get the feeling you arent white, but you're trying to trick people into thinking you are? Are you white?

Dear fuckhead: father born to second-generation Irish in New Jersey. Mother born to Russian father and Polish mother In New Jersey. Now You explain to ME why you are such a "Godboy." You appear to be a freak. Some Mississippi slughead, perhaps? An Alabama jeffress cult? Some worshiper of somebody's penis in the south? Your daddy screwed some bleach-blond with a bibble, maybe even after he paid her daddy enough money to buy her vagina? The fundies in the south do sell their daughters, you know.

What exactly is the price of buying a white girl's vagina in the south?

Does anyone actually believe you're "Polish" roots are anything but Jewish, considering how you attack Poles, attack Catholics, and get hysterical over anti-Jewish sentiments?

With that said, why is this crime important for "Racism" for what ever reason IM2, and the Mods think this thread belongs in Race - Relations / Racism?

If anything when that Polish Marine Corps Sargent Jan Pawel Pietrzak, and his Black wife Quiana Jenkins Pietrzak were murdered by his Marine mates, who were brutal Black thugs, as they made him watch the rape of Quiana Jenkins his wife.

To the Obama admin this was just a robbery.

I call suspicious play.

You are so full of shit. I am not Jewish, although, if I was, I would be proud to be so. Jewish Polish people were never my problem, and I don't understand why they are a problem to anyone else, either .

My roots are total RC. I never attacked Poles, as you know. Catholics I've got issues with, having been born a catholic and been through the RC misogynistic horseshit, even going through the stupid girly hat-thing at church, with the pictures of me in veils to prove it (little communion girl in white and then that confirmation thing--confirmed by the Archbishop of Newark) and being with my hysterical mommy in a veil at the Vatican (she was quite the Catholic piece of work and bought the RC bullshit hook, line, and sinker; she even slobbered over the Pope when I took her to see him when he visited D.C.; my mother was quite to slobberer: I even went through the Catacombs in Rome). Vomit.

I can have Polish roots and be proud of them without being proud of this sort of horseshit.
Whoa, you have some serious bigotry towards southerners. Just so we are clear, bigotry towards southerners is no better or worse than bigotry towards a particular race. Dont kid yourself, that makes you a terrible person.

Oh, and im from Washington State. About as far from the south as you can get.

Is this a Race Relations issue, btw
Is there a reason this is in the race relations forum? LOL

Ha. I just noticed it was in the Race Relations sub-forum.

I guess IM2 is only concerned with their color. What a racist. Seems like he sees everything through a racial lens. He got issues.

I am concerned as much with color as every white here who barks all the time about black crime. You are the racist, you have the issues.
Why have you posted this story in the race forum?

Why do you guys post up stories of black criminals in the race forum? Whites are a race after all.
So you can’t explain why you posted this story in the race section?
Got it!
Has this idiot ever even ventured out of it?

Is this a Race Relations issue, btw
Ha. I just noticed it was in the Race Relations sub-forum.

I guess IM2 is only concerned with their color. What a racist. Seems like he sees everything through a racial lens. He got issues.

I am concerned as much with color as every white here who barks all the time about black crime. You are the racist, you have the issues.
Why have you posted this story in the race forum?

Why do you guys post up stories of black criminals in the race forum? Whites are a race after all.
So you can’t explain why you posted this story in the race section?
Got it!
Has this idiot ever even ventured out of it?

Am I required to by the rules of USMB?

You wouldn't last in any arena involving discussions of race relations.
Well you did say your black friends don’t discuss racism with whites because if they did they’d have to assault the whites.

I said we don't discuss race with many white people because the white person usually ends up saying something stupid that might start a fight. In short, the white person does the assaulting by making a racist comment.

Well you did say your black friends don’t discuss racism with whites because if they did they’d have to assault the whites.

I said we don't discuss race with many white people because the white person usually ends up saying something stupid that might start a fight. In short, the white person does the assaulting by making a racist comment.
You have made yourself abundantly clear. You hate white people. We get it. No need for redundancy every stinking day.

You have made yourself abundantly clear. You hate white people. We get it. No need for redundancy every stinking day.

As long as you whites post, I post. You're fine with white redundancy every stinking day so as long as you are you will face blacks opposing it. That's how it's going to go.

White society set the tone for racial dialogue in his country. We have made it abundantly clear. Every stinking day, for the last couple hundred years or so.

White society set the tone for racial dialogue in his country. We have made it abundantly clear. Every stinking day, for the last couple hundred years or so.
Maybe so, but doing the same thing from a black perspective, merely compounds the problem.

Maybe so, but doing the same thing from a black perspective, merely compounds the problem.

The problem was compounded because whites decided only they had the right to set the racial dialogue. And blacks aren't doing the same thing as whites.

The problem was compounded because whites decided only they had the right to set the racial dialogue. And blacks aren't doing the same thing as whites.
Not true. Blacks have set the tone rather clearly since the Civil Rights movement got started, which is their right.

You set the tone on this forum, every day. You clearly hates whites, but don’t consider yourself a racist. Mimicking racist whites.

The same thing from the black perspective? You can't possibly be serious.

What compounds the problem is a white society that is unable or unwilling to sympathize with the oppression experienced in this country by a people of a specific race for the sole reason that they are a different race.

Forum List

Back