US surgeon, girlfriend charged with rape, 'hundreds' of victims possible

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Hundreds of people raped. HUNDREDS! By these two. In the suburbs.

12f7bcaeb20e32f5026232879968f2c5e79b5e7b.jpg

US surgeon, girlfriend charged with rape, 'hundreds' of victims possible

Because black people wouldn't be able to pull that off, is my guess.

Is this a Race Relations issue, btw?

Is there a reason this is in the race relations forum? LOL

Ha. I just noticed it was in the Race Relations sub-forum.

I guess IM2 is only concerned with their color. What a racist. Seems like he sees everything through a racial lens. He got issues.

Last edited:
Is this a Race Relations issue, btw

I guess IM2 is only concerned with their color. What a racist. Seems like he sees everything through a racial lens. He got issues.

I am concerned as much with color as every white here who barks all the time about black crime. You are the racist, you have the issues.

I am concerned as much with color as every white here who barks all the time about black crime. You are the racist, you have the issues.
Why have you posted this story in the race forum?

‘Barks’?
So we’re dogs now?
Waaaycist!!!
Lol.

‘Barks’?
So we’re dogs now?
Waaaycist!!!
Lol.

If the flea collar fits.

Why do you guys post up stories of black criminals in the race forum? Whites are a race after all.

Look at them. Any time a story or issue is posted that doesn't flatter whites they start crying. But these same people believe they have the right to post anything about blacks and make as many derogatory comments as they want. Then they create links where they call people opposing this bigotry the bigots for opposing their racism. This is nut land.

Would people complain about it being in the race forum if the couple were black or hispanic?

Forum List

Back