Jerry Seinfeld Screamed at by Current Thing Borg

Esoteric Inkling

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2023
This FEELS like it may be, a bit, antisemitic.
Support the current thing for views and attention apparently.

Last edited:
This FEELS like it may be, a bit, antisemitic.
Support the current thing for views and attention apparently.

I honestly think those on the right should hold up a picture of a fetus and scream the same thing at comedians, actors, politicians who support abortion.

At least we have proof of the 60 plus million murdered as where the population of Gaza goes up every year

If Israel supports genocide, they really suck at it.

A fake genocide

1708923321535.png

Verses a real genocide

1708923161336.png

See the difference kids?

If you wanted to design a better way to get more Jews to vote Republican, you couldn't make it better than this.
It still isn't enough to get Jews to vote Republican. They are partly responsible for their plight.

Last edited:
Let's see how that works out for you.
As compared to now. We have seen countless mobs threatening/assaulting Jewish men and women and children due to the conflict in the middle east. This nation is dividing into what the Prog agenda of diversity was mean to do. The Prog Party now has two views of the middle east. Against each other.

There is no racism problem in America against blacks, or Jews. Or Indians. Critically important to keep this in mind regardless of what happens thousands of miles away in the Middle East or Ukraine in situations that has no effect on the American people.

But it is the media and Hollywood trying to peddle these racism narratives against Jews, or blacks. This is no different than the BLM narrative which seeks to divide Americans.

Blacks are not the problem. Jews are not the problem. We live in a country where there are tons and tons of Jewish actors and film directors, business owners. The black actors are well-known. Look at commercials filled with black and Jewish actors.

But the media will pump out one random story of racism. Sometimes it’s not even racism, but they put out these stories that are very small in number in a country of over 300 million people.

Wow. Leftists really are the most insufferable people on the planet. Now Jerry Seinfeld is responsible for what is going in Israel?

I don't understand what they hope to accomplish when they act this way.

When they do shit like this all they are going to harden that person's stance and make them dig in their heels. No ever, anywhere has walked up and yelled some political or social bullshit at someone and then that person saying "boy am I wrong. I need to listen to this person".

I don't understand what they hope to accomplish when they act this way.

When they do shit like this all they are going to harden that person's stance and make them dig in their heels. No ever, anywhere has walked up and yelled some political or social bullshit at someone and then that person saying "boy am I wrong. I need to listen to this person".
It is called being a bully.

The Brown shirts did the same thing to Jews.

It is called being a bully.

The Brown shirts did the same thing to Jews.

It's odd. A generation demanded we put an end to bullies in schools. Then they became and raised a generation of bullies that do nothing but go out, yell in people's faces, theraten them, block roads and riot, try to destroy property and demand people give them what they want, say what they want them to and do what they tell them to.

They are also the same people who demand everyone be tolerant, but they refuse to tolerate anything.

Forum List

Back