US quietly sent $221M to Palestinians in Obama's last hours

:lmao:

So in your world he hates Israel but appeases the "Jewish lobby". I have to give you credit for stretching to cover all bases.

Actions speak louder then words - he's given Israel a tremendous amount of foreign aid and just signed the biggest aid deal ever with them (that he had EVERYTHING to do with) and you can't even bring yourself to acknowledge it.

You don't grasp hating Israel and appeasing a lobby that votes for him, sure you don't. I'm not answering any more of your questions in this discussion until you answer mine.

"Now answer my question. You truly believe he's pro-Israel. Seriously?"

I'm not sure why I should answer your questions since most of the time we interact, you do not answer mine.

But yes, he's pro-Israel. His actions over his entire presidency, and especially signing such a huge aid package for them at the end of the presidency, is proof.

I knew you would say that if I pressed, I had to have a good laugh for the day. Obama, the pro-Israel President. Up is down, black is white, liberals are tolerant. You're a hoot

Translation: I won't answer your questions.

Duly noted.

LOL, you were snotty when I responded to your posts before I had read your answer and now you're snotty about it when I responded to your posts before you saw my response

Still can't answer how an enormous amount of aid, military sales, cooperation, vetoing the creation of a Palestinian State without negotiating with Israel....is "anti-Israel". :lmao:

Suggestion: if you don't like "snotty" then don't act snotty...just an idea ;)

You don't grasp hating Israel and appeasing a lobby that votes for him, sure you don't. I'm not answering any more of your questions in this discussion until you answer mine.

"Now answer my question. You truly believe he's pro-Israel. Seriously?"

I'm not sure why I should answer your questions since most of the time we interact, you do not answer mine.

But yes, he's pro-Israel. His actions over his entire presidency, and especially signing such a huge aid package for them at the end of the presidency, is proof.

I knew you would say that if I pressed, I had to have a good laugh for the day. Obama, the pro-Israel President. Up is down, black is white, liberals are tolerant. You're a hoot

Translation: I won't answer your questions.

Duly noted.

LOL, you were snotty when I responded to your posts before I had read your answer and now you're snotty about it when I responded to your posts before you saw my response

Still can't answer how an enormous amount of aid, military sales, cooperation, vetoing the creation of a Palestinian State without negotiating with Israel....is "anti-Israel". :lmao:

Suggestion: if you don't like "snotty" then don't act snotty...just an idea ;)

I did answer. You came back with WTF am I talking about that Obama would not want to piss off Jews who vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Your answer was bull shit. And that you think Obama is pro-Israel is just a joke. You're not being serious

Wasn't this right after Obama gave Israel a shitload of money? Why does it bother you?

Why doesn't giving almost a quarter BILLION taxpayer dollars to a terrorist organization bother you?
huh.gif

What terrorist organization?
You are so far gone you can't recognize Hamas as a terrorist organization? They absolutely will get most of the money if it makes it over there.

Wasn't this right after Obama gave Israel a shitload of money? Why does it bother you?

Why doesn't giving almost a quarter BILLION taxpayer dollars to a terrorist organization bother you?
huh.gif

What terrorist organization?
You are so far gone you can't recognize Hamas as a terrorist organization? They absolutely will get most of the money if it makes it over there.

You're so far gone you think it's all or even mostly going to Hamas?

Not that simple. Why Palestinians are unfazed by calls to cut off US aid

Officials said Monday that the Obama administration-- in its waning hours-- defied Republican opposition and quietly released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority that GOP members of Congress had been blocking.

A State Department official and several congressional aides told The Associated Press that the outgoing administration formally notified Congress it would spend the money Friday morning.

The official said former Secretary of State John Kerry had informed some lawmakers of the move shortly before he left the State Department for the last time Thursday.

The aides said written notification dated Jan. 20 was sent to Congress just hours before Donald Trump took the oath of office.

In addition to the $221 million for the Palestinians, the Obama administration also told Congress on Friday it was going ahead with the release of another $6 million in foreign affairs spending, including $4 million for climate change programs and $1.25 million for U.N. organizations, the congressional aides said.

The aides and the State Department official weren't authorized to speak publicly on the matter and demanded anonymity.

One last spit in the face of Israel. I'm so happy Obama is now a private citizen. What a waste of 8 years.
Palestinians are nothing but cowardly terrorists…

Forum List

Back