US Military Puts On Gay & Lesbian Drag Show: Are We Now A Global Joke?

No, they are asking for marriage housing on base. They are wanting these freak shows on the public dime. What these shows are all about is the promotion of cult values couched under "mere entertainment". Imagine being a gay guy turned loose in the barracks of all those young young still not fully formed sexually-charged and stressed out recruits.

And matter of fact, most of the sexual abuse and rape in the military is male on male. That's not something to promote or celebrate.
That's what I don't get. There was no privacy in boot camp and none on the ship I was on. How is it not a factor to shower with people sexually attracted to your equipment? Are the heterosexuals showering with women now? Or do the gays shower with the girls?

You do know this merely underscores the basis for homophobia? Fear.

Newsflash! Gays have been showering alongside straights in those showers for decades.

Oh my...

RandalFag just negged me and told me he wants to fuck me.

Are you well hung, honey?

Are you a bottom?

Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

“Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture,” wrote Steve Baldwin in, “Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement,” soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

Edited by moderator to add link per copyright rules: http://www.wnd.com/2002/04/13722/

Last edited by a moderator:
Gay” sex is becoming even more dangerous.

Health officials are warning sexually active “gay” men about an outbreak of potentially deadly bacterial meningitis in Los Angeles and New York.

The disease has infected 22 people in New York and caused seven deaths since 2010. Health officials in Los Angeles are testing to see if the strain infecting “gay” men there is the same one hitting New York.

The AIDS Healthcare Foundation began offering free meningitis vaccines today after a “gay” man from West Hollywood was declared brain dead on Friday.

Thirty-three-year-old lawyer Brett Shaad died within a week of feeling sick.

Authorities suspect he was exposed to bacterial meningitis at a party in Palm Springs the weekend of March 30 that attracts “gay” revelers from across the country.

The New York Daily News is calling the disease an STD threat, even though the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention does not classify bacterial meningitis as a sexually transmitted disease.

The CDC does say the disease can not be spread by casual contact, but, “Some bacteria can spread through the exchange of respiratory and throat secretions (e.g., kissing).”

KTLA reported the death of Shaad, a West Hollywood lawyer, has caused alarm.

“We’re not saying at this point that we have an outbreak in Los Angeles,” Michael Weinstein, president of the AHF, told KTLA. “But we know that this disease is serious, it’s deadly and that it can spread relatively easily.”

The AP reported Shaad went to an emergency room on Wednesday and on Thursday he was in a coma.

Symptoms of the disease often appear within three to seven days of exposure. They include fever, stiff neck, nausea, headache, vomiting, increased sensitivity to light and an altered mental state, often confusion.

West Hollywood Councilman John Duran said notices are being posted.

edited to add link: http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/anotherkiller-disease-striking-homosexuals/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes....according to a new book out.

"Sinners and Citizens" explores how sexual habits changed in Sweden during its development from an agrarian society into a modern welfare state. Jens Rydström examines the history of homosexuality and bestiality in that country to consider why these sexual practices have been so closely linked in virtually all Western societies.

Hitler's buddy who was the leader of the Brownshirts was a homo too, but eventually Hitler had him killed off.....I expect the same of the traitor Snowden.

Ironic....liberals go around calling conservatives "Brownshirts" when the majority of the Brownshirts leaders....were queers.

Imagine if the fighter pilots at that base had a couple women strippers come to the club for a "fundraiser."

I doubt that would be approved by the COCKsuckers in DC.

Reportedly, Putin is going to kick Snowden out of Russia since it has been revealed he is a homersexual.

Last edited:
No, they are asking for marriage housing on base. They are wanting these freak shows on the public dime. What these shows are all about is the promotion of cult values couched under "mere entertainment". Imagine being a gay guy turned loose in the barracks of all those young young still not fully formed sexually-charged and stressed out recruits.

And matter of fact, most of the sexual abuse and rape in the military is male on male. That's not something to promote or celebrate.
That's what I don't get. There was no privacy in boot camp and none on the ship I was on. How is it not a factor to shower with people sexually attracted to your equipment? Are the heterosexuals showering with women now? Or do the gays shower with the girls?

Newsflash! Gays have been showering alongside straights in those showers for decades.

The difference is that in the past a gay harassing another man for sex would have had the gay guy kicked out. Now the poor guy refusing to get his ass stuffed is the one kicked out for being an intolerant homophobe.

"Sinners and Citizens" explores how sexual habits changed in Sweden during its development from an agrarian society into a modern welfare state. Jens Rydström examines the history of homosexuality and bestiality in that country to consider why these sexual practices have been so closely linked in virtually all Western societies.
The link is most boys will screw anything with a hole. There's no "link" beyond that.

And most bestiality, like most sodomy, is committed by heterosexuals. So is most rape and most child molestation. I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Regardless of their sexual orientation, those soldiers are still US soldiers.

So good job yet again, Republican Conservatives, on showing how much you support our troops.

The military has a rich tradition of acting out and getting wild while off duty such as hazing, cavorting and drugging, although those behaviors are usually fairly low-profile. I guess this is the only way gays can get attention.

The difference is that in the past a gay harassing another man for sex would have had the gay guy kicked out. Now the poor guy refusing to get his ass stuffed is the one kicked out for being an intolerant homophobe.

According to statistics, horrible ones at that, those who should fear sexual harassment in the military are overwhelming females being harassed by hetero males.

The link is most boys will screw anything with a hole. There's no "link" beyond that.

And most bestiality, like most sodomy, is committed by heterosexuals. So is most rape and most child molestation. I wouldn't go there if I were you.

What part of "Jens Rydström examines the history of homosexuality and bestiality in that country to consider why these sexual practices have been so closely linked in virtually all Western societies" did you not understand?

"Many homosexual leaders have admitted that

there is a natural link between

a homosexual orientation and child sexual abuse.

The Church has always had a small number of priests and other religious who have taken advantage of their positions of authority and influence in order to gain sexual favors or to take advantage of the helpless. The problem of clerical child sexual molestation, particularly in the United States, has been widely exposed and publicized over the last several years. The numerous recent revelations have exposed the problem as much deeper and more widespread than most would have previously believed.

During the current crisis, homosexual activists within and outside the Catholic Church have done everything they could to divert attention away from even the possibility that there may be a higher percentage of homosexuals among the priesthood than in the general public, and that this may be the root of the problem of child sexual molestation within the Church. It is particularly the link between homosexuality and child molestation that they seek to deny."

"The Guardian home "

Catholic aide says gay men commit most paedophilia

Riazat Butt, religious affairs correspondent

The Guardian, Sunday 24 May 2009 17.29 EDT

There was fresh controversy today over child sex abuse and the Catholic church when an archbishop's aide claimed the majority of paedophilia was being perpetrated by gay men.

Shamed into silence

"Billy Capshaw was 17 when he joined the Army in 1977. After being trained as a medic he was transferred to Baumholder, Germany. His roommate, Jeffrey Dahmer, by virtue of his seniority ensured that Capshaw had no formal assignment, no mail, and no pay. Having completely isolated the young medic, Dahmer regularly sexually assaulted, raped, and tortured him.

Dahmer went on to become the infamous serial killer and sex offender who murdered 17 boys and men before being beaten to death by an inmate at Columbia Correction Institution in 1994.

Capshaw reflects back, “At that young age I didn’t know how to deal with it. My commander did not believe me. Nobody helped me, even though I begged and begged and begged.”

The debilitating lifelong struggle Capshaw has had to face is common among survivors of military sexual assault.

Later during therapy he needed to go public. Since then he says, “I’ve talked to a lot of men, many of them soldiers, who are raped but who won’t go public with their story. The shame alone is overwhelming.”

In 1985 Michael Warren enlisted in the navy and for three years worked as a submarine machinist mate on a nuclear submarine. One day he awoke to find another soldier performing fellatio on him.

He recollects with horror, “I was paralyzed with fear. I was in disbelief... shame. When I reported it to the commander he said it was better for me to deal with it after being discharged. Nobody helped me, not even the chaplain. The commander at the processing centre wouldn’t look me in the face. When I filled out my claim later they didn’t believe me. It’s so frustrating.”

Armando Javier was an active duty Marine from 1990 to 1994. He was a Lance Corporal at Camp Lejeune in 1993 when he was raped.

Five Marines jumped Javier and beat him until he was nearly unconscious, before taking turns raping him. His sexual victimization narrative reads, “One of them, a corporal, pulled down my shorts and instructed the others to ‘Get the grease’. Another corporal instructed someone to bring the stick. They began to insert the stick inside my anus. The people present during this sadistic and ritual-like ceremony started to cajole, cheer, and laugh, saying “stick em’ – stick-em’.”

Extreme shame and trauma compelled him not to disclose the crime to anyone except a friend in his unit. He wrote in his account, “My experience left me torn apart physically, mentally, and spiritually. I was dehumanized and treated with ultimate cruelty, by my perpetrators… I was embarrassed and ashamed and didn’t know what to do. I was young at that time. And being part of an elite organization that values brotherhood, integrity and faithfulness made it hard to come forward and reveal what happened.”

from...."Raped By Soldiers"

Shamed into silence

"Billy Capshaw was 17 when he joined the Army in 1977. After being trained as a medic he was transferred to Baumholder, Germany. His roommate, Jeffrey Dahmer, by virtue of his seniority ensured that Capshaw had no formal assignment, no mail, and no pay. Having completely isolated the young medic, Dahmer regularly sexually assaulted, raped, and tortured him.

Dahmer went on to become the infamous serial killer and sex offender who murdered 17 boys and men before being beaten to death by an inmate at Columbia Correction Institution in 1994.

Capshaw reflects back, “At that young age I didn’t know how to deal with it. My commander did not believe me. Nobody helped me, even though I begged and begged and begged.”

The debilitating lifelong struggle Capshaw has had to face is common among survivors of military sexual assault.

Later during therapy he needed to go public. Since then he says, “I’ve talked to a lot of men, many of them soldiers, who are raped but who won’t go public with their story. The shame alone is overwhelming.”

In 1985 Michael Warren enlisted in the navy and for three years worked as a submarine machinist mate on a nuclear submarine. One day he awoke to find another soldier performing fellatio on him.

He recollects with horror, “I was paralyzed with fear. I was in disbelief... shame. When I reported it to the commander he said it was better for me to deal with it after being discharged. Nobody helped me, not even the chaplain. The commander at the processing centre wouldn’t look me in the face. When I filled out my claim later they didn’t believe me. It’s so frustrating.”

Armando Javier was an active duty Marine from 1990 to 1994. He was a Lance Corporal at Camp Lejeune in 1993 when he was raped.

Five Marines jumped Javier and beat him until he was nearly unconscious, before taking turns raping him. His sexual victimization narrative reads, “One of them, a corporal, pulled down my shorts and instructed the others to ‘Get the grease’. Another corporal instructed someone to bring the stick. They began to insert the stick inside my anus. The people present during this sadistic and ritual-like ceremony started to cajole, cheer, and laugh, saying “stick em’ – stick-em’.”

Extreme shame and trauma compelled him not to disclose the crime to anyone except a friend in his unit. He wrote in his account, “My experience left me torn apart physically, mentally, and spiritually. I was dehumanized and treated with ultimate cruelty, by my perpetrators… I was embarrassed and ashamed and didn’t know what to do. I was young at that time. And being part of an elite organization that values brotherhood, integrity and faithfulness made it hard to come forward and reveal what happened.”

from...."Raped By Soldiers"

According to statistics, horrible ones at that, those who should fear sexual harassment in the military are overwhelming females being harassed by hetero males.

I must apologize for embarassing you but the truth of the matter is this>>>>

The Washington Times

Victims of sex assaults in military are mostly men

Women are more likely to speak up

By Rowan Scarborough

The Washington Times

Monday, May 20, 2013

More military men than women are sexually abused in the ranks each year, a Pentagon survey shows, highlighting the underreporting of male-on-male assaults.

The Washington Times

By Rowan Scarborough

The Washington Times

Monday, May 20, 2013

More military men than women are sexually abused in the ranks each year, a Pentagon survey shows, highlighting the underreporting of male-on-male assaults.

Thanks for illuminating the ignorant posters here to the reality of the situation.

The Washington Times

By Rowan Scarborough

The Washington Times

Monday, May 20, 2013

Thanks for illuminating the ignorant posters here to the reality of the situation.
The ignorance is that you believe anti-gay propaganda, because it reinforces your homophobic worldview.

In case you missed it, 'phobe.

1942. Dumbfuck homophobe.

WW2 U.S. Soldier Drag Show (1942) | The Public Domain Review

Howie there is a big difference between those GIs of 1942 and the the actual fag queens in the Army today. Think powder puff derby football games where cheerleaders and the school football team switch roles. Don't give me this you're a homophobe shit because I see it disgraceful. While it's likely true that being gay isnt a choice, cross dressing is a choice and it should not be allowed in the military. Keep it in your gay communities where it belongs, and preferably underground out of sight of children and horses.

There is? Were you in the military in 1942? I wasn't, but my father was. One of his greatest and funniest stories was about how the closeted gays in the military got away with it.

And I was in the military. I'm retired military. You know what my position was? I was in charge of processing discharges-for-cause, including those for homosexuality. Did it for ten years. Most were coward breeders too scared to stick it out in the military, so they thought saying they were gay was the easy way out. I don't recall any who were caught being gay.

Oh. And the personnel office I worked in? Out of sixty military, at any given time at least twelve of us were openly gay. Including a Lieutenant and the Major in charge of us.

Welcome to the 21st century.

FEAR AND IGNORANCE: The foundation of homophobia.

Really? I find that claim rather dubious considering that gay people consist of around 5% of the population and you are claiming that 'at any given time' over a ten year period you had a 20% gay population. More than the civilian world AND there were 'incentives' to not join/out yourself.

Why do you think that there were so many gays on your section?

There's far more gays in our population than 5%. You'll see that soon when the stigma wears off and more and more closet cases come out.

Perhaps you too?

No, it is highly unlikely. My wife and 3 children would certainly find it surprising even if some of those some gays manage to have children as well. I guarantee you that I am not one of those though.

Either way, you are incorrect. The gay population is approximately 5% by the best estimates and that is not simply going to change if the contention that being gay really is not a choice but a biological fact (something that prescribe to btw). The fact that you have to go into personal jabs does not support the idea that you were being truthful in your assertions either.

My guess is that you have exaggerated the facts a bit. I highly doubt that there was a 20% gay community consistently over a ten year period in your unit/shop/group/work center – whatever you would call what you were in. Like I said, the claim is rather dubious.

Last edited:

This is the one problem that they have with the entire concept of serving gays. The facilities are still separated based on sex. Men and women cannot shower together for obvious reasons. Why then is it different when gays are introduced?

It’s not but they will not address that simple fact.

No one is able to deal with the fact that GO1 bars hetro sex but not gay sex either. That was one of the question posed to the base general when I was down range and the rollback of DADT was in works there – a question that he could not answer because it is true.

The military has some growing to do in order to bring the force fully integrated with openly gay service members.

Hitler's buddy who was the leader of the Brownshirts was a homo too, but eventually Hitler had him killed off.....I expect the same of the traitor Snowden.

This is confounding: We have a guy named [MENTION=45621]1776[/MENTION] who believes Snowden is a traitor. So why name yourself 1776 (American Revolution) if you're perfectly content with the death of the Fourth Amendment?

We're talking about the rate, not the raw number. More heterosexuals drive cars too, because there's more of them.

Forum List

Back