US Military Puts On Gay & Lesbian Drag Show: Are We Now A Global Joke?

so ridiculous we kill and conquer that which we see and want....

We used to. Now we run and hide. How long do you think past glories will sustain a military as degraded as ours is now?

we run and hide? who has attacked us that we've ever hid from?

ass

We ran in Iraq and ran in Afghanistan. It started with running in Vietnam. We ran in Mogadishu when the military was so scared shitless it couldn't even send in a force to protect the guys who got stuck there and were being dragged through the streets.

Even those unfortunate incidents will not come close to what's coming with the reduction in military numbers, the elimination of military hardware and the idea that the nation's enemies will somehow be persuaded not to fight as soon as they see a little transgendered leg.

We used to. Now we run and hide. How long do you think past glories will sustain a military as degraded as ours is now?

we run and hide? who has attacked us that we've ever hid from?

ass

We ran in Iraq and ran in Afghanistan. It started with running in Vietnam. We ran in Mogadishu when the military was so scared shitless it couldn't even send in a force to protect the guys who got stuck there and were being dragged through the streets.

Even those unfortunate incidents will not come close to what's coming with the reduction in military numbers, the elimination of military hardware and the idea that the nation's enemies will somehow be persuaded not to fight as soon as they see a little transgendered leg.

shut the hell up

we defeated iraqs army in like a week

then we were stuck back playing patty cake with pockets of sectarian violence.............thats not a war thats policing dipstick

There have always been regular drag shows in the Navy. A beauty pageant was traditionally part of any Crossing the Line ceremony. We dressed up my buddy, and I must say, he looked hot.

They might not do it anymore, though, since the ceremony has been wimpified. No more beatings allowed.

When did actively promoting the homosexual values in the military start? Hint. It wasn't during the opening weeks of the war in Iraq. Since then obama has been playing soldier.

It's not that people didn't think that folks who suffer with LGBT sexual compulsions weren't in the military. It's that their behavioral affect was required to be suppressed and not become a culture club in that sterile all-business defense outfit. Now as you can plainly see, once allowed "out" they require that everyone join the cult with them...or lawsuits...

I just returned from a 4 day bizz trip to Kauai. More fags and rug munchers than you can shake a stick at. Our world is a cesspool

-Geaux
Funny, they think the same because of you.

Insanity is a matter of perspective. Now that LGBT owns the APA, and the APA no longer follows a scientific principle, they can define their insane status as "sane" and apply "insane" to people who engage in normal sexual behavior with the opposite gender.

And there she is!

Famous gays who served in the military.

7 Famous Gay or Bisexual Men Who Served in the US Navy

It doesn't matter to list them any more than it does to list famous bulimics who served in the military. Just because they serve that doesn't mean the military should be required to encourage bulimia by putting vomit urns on mess hall tables to accomodate an aberrent behavior to "come out".

I forgot the most famous gay to serve in the military.

ME!

When did actively promoting the homosexual values in the military start? Hint. It wasn't during the opening weeks of the war in Iraq. Since then obama has been playing soldier.

Oh. So it started under BUSH?

QUESTION: Have you ever served in the military?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3eHX3xZGyw&feature=player_embedded

Don't ask, don't tell...

Wow, how times have changed. Transgender perversion and profane activities paid for by the US taxpayer. You know what? I should quit both my jobs and get on welfare and Obamacare. Why the fuck is my hard earned money funding Too-big-to-fail mobsters, Too-lazy-to-work parasites and Too-Perverted-to-Exist degenerates?

Gay, lesbian troops perform in drag at Kadena Air Base fundraiser - News - Stripes

SMH.. I can care less if we have gay people in the military but why do stuff like this. Makes Putin laugh at us even more then he already is

Disgraceful. There is no reason for the military to sponsor this sort of activity.

In case you missed it, 'phobe.

1942. Dumbfuck homophobe.

WW2 U.S. Soldier Drag Show (1942) | The Public Domain Review

Howie there is a big difference between those GIs of 1942 and the the actual fag queens in the Army today. Think powder puff derby football games where cheerleaders and the school football team switch roles. Don't give me this you're a homophobe shit because I see it disgraceful. While it's likely true that being gay isnt a choice, cross dressing is a choice and it should not be allowed in the military. Keep it in your gay communities where it belongs, and preferably underground out of sight of children and horses.

Here's some troops in drag in 1942. Dumbfuck homophobe.

WW2 U.S. Soldier Drag Show (1942) | The Public Domain Review

The show wasn't showcasing gays. There were no women to play female parts.

From the article:

Before the WAACs arrived in 1943 there were few women on post (only daughters & civilian employees e.g. the YMCA); later stage productions at Slocum would feature more integrated casts, and the WACs would be active participants. - See more at: WW2 U.S. Soldier Drag Show (1942) | The Public Domain Review

The show put on by the newly gayified American military had a much different purpose in mind. It was a message loud and clear across the world that the American military was now degenerate.

You really are that ignorant, huh? Are you saying there were no gays in WWII?

Here's more...

Fucking educate yourself, dumbass homophobe!

WWII Would you believe GIs in drag entertaining the troops?

Susan's Place Transgender Resources for Transsexuals and Crossdressers: Library: Military Camp: Crossdressing In the Service. ... Snip...

This is why I love this forum. Nowhere have I encountered a more stupid, ignorant, and homophobic bunch of right wingers.

You'll never reach my level of intelligence so doublecheck before you post more stupid shit, mkay?
So it's your contention that Dwight D Eisenhower thought the show was fabulous because it featured gays in drag? That shit you copied means squat as proof that gay was featured in the military long before these GI fag queens of today.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3eHX3xZGyw&feature=player_embedded

Don't ask, don't tell...

Wow, how times have changed. Transgender perversion and profane activities paid for by the US taxpayer. You know what? I should quit both my jobs and get on welfare and Obamacare. Why the fuck is my hard earned money funding Too-big-to-fail mobsters, Too-lazy-to-work parasites and Too-Perverted-to-Exist degenerates?

Gay, lesbian troops perform in drag at Kadena Air Base fundraiser - News - Stripes

This is nothing new.

U.S. Navy Shellback initiation has a drag show the day before.

Wogs dress up as women and and the winner gets to skip the initiation.

I went through the initiation in 79'........and no, I didn't enter........didn't have any nylons.

Where those guys found all of that girlie shit I'll never know.

Last edited:
It takes an exceptionally dumb person to think that the video endorsed homosexuality.

That "girlie show" was produced during WWII when flying 3,000 miles in order to entertain the troops was unthinkable, so the troops, troopers that they were helped themselves with a little innocent fun.

I bet none of the "girls" in that dance group ever wanted a government-supported/sponsored/paid for sex change operation. I bet none of them wanted to marry another member of the group. I bet there was a "gay" person among them, but back then the true meaning of "don't ask don't tell" was adhered to and no one knew, and the one who was, was a comrade-in-in-arms, not a potential bedmate or a potential future "wife/husband".

BTW, the video reminded me of a scene in the classic movie "Stalag 17", where one of the POW's wore a mop on his head for hair.

Kind of like howey has mush in his skull for brains.
Awww. Gays and Lesbians can serve openly in the military - and don't you just hate it.

Waaaaaa.

Need some tissues?

lol...they're so fucking ignorant they think there weren't gays in the military until DADT.

Fools.
Hold on Sarge! Now that you can salute one moment and then kiss your Privates the next without concern in the military, you're getting really upidity about it. Calm down. You boys won. Don't get your GI panties in a wad.

Last edited:
Howie there is a big difference between those GIs of 1942 and the the actual fag queens in the Army today.

There is? Were you in the military in 1942? I wasn't, but my father was. One of his greatest and funniest stories was about how the closeted gays in the military got away with it.

And I was in the military. I'm retired military. You know what my position was? I was in charge of processing discharges-for-cause, including those for homosexuality. Did it for ten years. Most were coward breeders too scared to stick it out in the military, so they thought saying they were gay was the easy way out. I don't recall any who were caught being gay.

Oh. And the personnel office I worked in? Out of sixty military, at any given time at least twelve of us were openly gay. Including a Lieutenant and the Major in charge of us.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Keep it in your gay communities where it belongs, and preferably underground out of sight of children and horses.

FEAR AND IGNORANCE: The foundation of homophobia.

Howie there is a big difference between those GIs of 1942 and the the actual fag queens in the Army today.

There is? Were you in the military in 1942? I wasn't, but my father was. One of his greatest and funniest stories was about how the closeted gays in the military got away with it.

And I was in the military. I'm retired military. You know what my position was? I was in charge of processing discharges-for-cause, including those for homosexuality. Did it for ten years. Most were coward breeders too scared to stick it out in the military, so they thought saying they were gay was the easy way out. I don't recall any who were caught being gay.

Oh. And the personnel office I worked in? Out of sixty military, at any given time at least twelve of us were openly gay. Including a Lieutenant and the Major in charge of us.

Keep it in your gay communities where it belongs, and preferably underground out of sight of children and horses.

Wow. After spending 22 years in the United States Army - I FINALLY hear from a REMF that actually admits to being a REMF. I can now die a happy man.

God, it's nice to know that while we were being shot at - YOU were "in the rear" taking care of business.

The "Bits of Burlesque" show consisted of us GIs dressed in short skirts with coconut stuffed bra tops doing chorus dances in our combat boots making for a hilarious act."

Guys dressing as girls in the military used to be funny, which is why they did it. Well, that and the fact there weren't any females around. Now guys dressing as girls in the military is pushed as 'normal'? Wow.

we have a military that could nuke the world out of existence

yea, some joke

So can Iran, India, and North Korea..

We are in good company

-Geaux

No, they actually cant. None of them have close to the arsenal that we have or the arsenal required to obliterates all that we know. Nor do Iran and NK have the delivery systems. Not sure about India though.

Really? I find that claim rather dubious considering that gay people consist of around 5% of the population and you are claiming that 'at any given time' over a ten year period you had a 20% gay population. More than the civilian world AND there were 'incentives' to not join/out yourself.

Why do you think that there were so many gays on your section?

Forum List

Back