US Military Puts On Gay & Lesbian Drag Show: Are We Now A Global Joke?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.

Don't ask, don't tell...

Wow, how times have changed. Transgender perversion and profane activities paid for by the US taxpayer. You know what? I should quit both my jobs and get on welfare and Obamacare. Why the fuck is my hard earned money funding Too-big-to-fail mobsters, Too-lazy-to-work parasites and Too-Perverted-to-Exist degenerates?

http://www.stripes.com/news/gay-les...ena-air-base-fundraiser-1.270747#.UzUVYYUlsZo

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, let's put it this way.....

Putin now has an estimated 105,000 troops amassed on the border between Crimea and the Ukraine. They are preparing to take the Ukraine back in it's entirety - just as I predicted.

Our "forces"? Putting on drag shows and fag shows. So, short answer to your question - YES - we are a joke. A joke that could sink this country.

I just returned from a 4 day bizz trip to Kauai. More fags and rug munchers than you can shake a stick at. Our world is a cesspool

-Geaux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3eHX3xZGyw&feature=player_embedded

Don't ask, don't tell...

Wow, how times have changed. Transgender perversion and profane activities paid for by the US taxpayer. You know what? I should quit both my jobs and get on welfare and Obamacare. Why the fuck is my hard earned money funding Too-big-to-fail mobsters, Too-lazy-to-work parasites and Too-Perverted-to-Exist degenerates?

Gay, lesbian troops perform in drag at Kadena Air Base fundraiser - News - Stripes

As dumb as this may be – it is not funded by you. That is not how those type of organizational fundraisers work. The troops come up with the cash themselves and sell the tickets themselves.

Disgraceful. There is no reason for the military to sponsor this sort of activity.

Indeed, disgraceful. Welcome to the "new" military. It literally turns my stomach.

I thought we wouldnt be able to tell the difference between gay or straight soldiers? Hello? The dude is putting on makeup. Why weren't we told this is what the new army will be like?

Wow 2A...you don't usually post inspiration stories...:lol:

Greene said she had hoped to sell about 75 tickets to fund some future support activities for the group, which was formed last summer and still “starting from scratch.” The event was approved as a “variety show” by Kadena’s 18th Wing through the same process as other on-base fundraisers.

But an initial 200 tickets were plucked up almost immediately, so they issued another 200.

“We ended up selling 400 tickets in 10 days,” she said.

Disgraceful. There is no reason for the military to sponsor this sort of activity.

Indeed, disgraceful. Welcome to the "new" military. It literally turns my stomach.

I thought we wouldnt be able to tell the difference between gay or straight soldiers? Hello? The dude is putting on makeup. Why weren't we told this is what the new army will be like?
You think that's a new thing huh? Idiots here, total idiots.

The military was putting on drag shows during DADT and prior? You're mistaken.

The military was putting on drag shows during DADT and prior? You're mistaken.
"It" didn't put it on this time, "it" allowed it, and your comment was about "makeup". Read the thread and learn how to think.

Forum List

Back