Phil Robertson Exposes a Gap In The Party Of "NO"

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Phil Robertson, a man that use to be happy happy happy back when he was a junkie
Phil_Robertson_La_Tech_1967.jpg

Today is mad, mad, mad about technology and wants his "small government" to "shut it down".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqtIKg1uZNY]Duck Dynasty (Phil Robertson) - Nope - YouTube[/ame]

He was never a junkie. He was a pretty serious alcoholic though. Neither is he mad about technology. He just has chosen a different way to live. He prefers living off the land. H e has enough land to indulge himself.

He was never a junkie. He was a pretty serious alcoholic though. Neither is he mad about technology. He just has chosen a different way to live. He prefers living off the land. H e has enough land to indulge himself.

So the debate you are making is "alcoholics" aren't junkies. Fair debate. "is alcoholism considered by context Junkie?" I think you will learn what a Junkie is when you hold that debate, but I digress.

I share most of his views. Yet I can live in a modern society and utilize my background. I can live off the land and have a cell phone, WEIRD.

Last edited:
He lives in quite a modern house. It's just in the middle of acreage that he has bought up over the years. Of course he utilizes his background. He went to Louisiana Tech. He designed his duck calls and drafted the blueprints for them to get the design patented. The man started an empire out of nothing. They are multi millionaires. That's wierd?

Liberals freak out every time reality clashes with their pipe dreams.

A Masters degree and turning down the Washington Redskins to make duck calls and become a multi millionaire.

Now that'swhat you call living the American dream.

:eusa_clap:

He lives in quite a modern house. It's just in the middle of acreage that he has bought up over the years. Of course he utilizes his background. He went to Louisiana Tech. He designed his duck calls and drafted the blueprints for them to get the design patented. The man started an empire out of nothing. They are multi millionaires. That's wierd?

Are you calling me a "Liberal" because I use a Liberal amount of thinking?

I'm not sure what your point is here.

A Masters degree and turning down the Washington Redskins to make duck calls and become a multi millionaire.

So why isn't he happy? You would think that after all that he could treat his family like family and not attack them for being "advanced"

I'm certain you didn't read/watch the post and missed the point, but ty for that. Many more of you are on the way.

So why isn't he happy? You would think that after all that he could treat his family like family and not attack them for being "advanced"

I'm certain you didn't read/watch the post and missed the point, but ty for that. Many more of you are on the way.

Oh my post was just a quick aside. I'm on dial up in the middle of nowhere with a Flintstone used computer so trying to view a video in its entirety is nigh impossible.

I've tried pedaling harder but to no avail. :D

I wasn't specifically referring to you as a liberal. Just pointing out how strangely liberals think.

I read Robertson's book. He is the kind of person that will never be happy indoors. He was a high school teacher and so miserable that he gave it up to be a commercial fisherman. His wife had enough faith in him that she never questioned the decision.

I can identify with doing something you have grown to hate. I came back from court one day and told my husband that I could not do it any more. Not another second. Not one more piece of paper or sad story. I was going to close my very successful law practice and be a dog groomer. My husband had enough faith in my decision that he never questioned it.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Where did you get the idea he attacks his family? Who do you think put those boys through college?

As i've said many times on here, the Robertsons are everything Liberals hate.

-White Christian family
-Successful business owners
-Republican

Forum List

Back