US Military Puts On Gay & Lesbian Drag Show: Are We Now A Global Joke?

Howie there is a big difference between those GIs of 1942 and the the actual fag queens in the Army today.

There is? Were you in the military in 1942? I wasn't, but my father was. One of his greatest and funniest stories was about how the closeted gays in the military got away with it.

And I was in the military. I'm retired military. You know what my position was? I was in charge of processing discharges-for-cause, including those for homosexuality. Did it for ten years. Most were coward breeders too scared to stick it out in the military, so they thought saying they were gay was the easy way out. I don't recall any who were caught being gay.

Oh. And the personnel office I worked in? Out of sixty military, at any given time at least twelve of us were openly gay. Including a Lieutenant and the Major in charge of us.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Keep it in your gay communities where it belongs, and preferably underground out of sight of children and horses.

FEAR AND IGNORANCE: The foundation of homophobia.

Really? I find that claim rather dubious considering that gay people consist of around 5% of the population and you are claiming that 'at any given time' over a ten year period you had a 20% gay population. More than the civilian world AND there were 'incentives' to not join/out yourself.

Why do you think that there were so many gays on your section?

My God...I never thought I would say this, but I am so ashamed of the military right now. God help us if we ever get into another war.

There is? Were you in the military in 1942? I wasn't, but my father was. One of his greatest and funniest stories was about how the closeted gays in the military got away with it.

And I was in the military. I'm retired military. You know what my position was? I was in charge of processing discharges-for-cause, including those for homosexuality. Did it for ten years. Most were coward breeders too scared to stick it out in the military, so they thought saying they were gay was the easy way out. I don't recall any who were caught being gay.

Oh. And the personnel office I worked in? Out of sixty military, at any given time at least twelve of us were openly gay. Including a Lieutenant and the Major in charge of us.

Really? I find that claim rather dubious considering that gay people consist of around 5% of the population and you are claiming that 'at any given time' over a ten year period you had a 20% gay population. More than the civilian world AND there were 'incentives' to not join/out yourself.

My God...I never thought I would say this, but I am so ashamed of the military right now. God help us if we ever get into another war.

Why? Gays fight and die just like the rest of us.

I have problems with the logistics of it all considering that gay sex is perfectly authorized in many locations that straight sex is outright illegal (really read GO1 and it can get aggravating) BUT the ability to fight is not going to be diminished through gay dances.

Why? Gays fight and die just like the rest of us.

I have problems with the logistics of it all considering that gay sex is perfectly authorized in many locations that straight sex is outright illegal (really read GO1 and it can get aggravating) BUT the ability to fight is not going to be diminished through gay dances.

Bulimia is legal too, but you shouldn't encourage aberrent behaviors that spread illness or disease in others who "ape" or copy the aberrent behavior. Humans learn socially. HIV/AIDS from anal sex most prevalent and pernicious in gay males particularly is a worrisome behavioral affect to be parading around the military as "normal". Bulimics serve in the military too. The equivlaent would be repealing the DADT around vomiting after you eat and placing urns on the mess hall for pukers so they didn't have to feel closeted.

An argument could be made that bulimia is a way less damaging social trend to promote in that at least when a youngster imitates the behavior until it becomes complusive and reflexive, they are only hurting themselves. HIV is sweeping through this nation like a silent wildfire. It's prevalence in impressionable youth is now skyrocketing way above the baseline for other age demographics.

Monkey see, monkey do. It's a very dangerous proposition in homo sapiens when it comes to aberrent and deadly behaviors...

Do gays serve in the military? Yes. Do bulimics serve in the military? Yes. Where are the vomit urns? I thought this was about equality...

Last edited:
Do gays serve in the military? Yes. Do bulimics serve in the military? Yes. Where are the vomit urns? I thought this was about equality...
The only thing required to let gay soldiers do their duty to their country is to leave them the hell alone. Now I know you can't do that, they are a walking disease to you, but maybe rational people can manage that, leave them alone to do their duty.

Last edited:
The only thing required to let gay soldiers do their duty to their country is to leave them the hell alone. Now I know you can't do that, they are a walking disease to you, but maybe rational people can manage that, leave them alone to do their duty.

No, they are asking for marriage housing on base. They are wanting these freak shows on the public dime. What these shows are all about is the promotion of cult values couched under "mere entertainment". Imagine being a gay guy turned loose in the barracks of all those young young still not fully formed sexually-charged and stressed out recruits.

And matter of fact, most of the sexual abuse and rape in the military is male on male. That's not something to promote or celebrate.

This charade has gone on long enough. I can't wait for republican leadership. Having voted democrat nearly all my adult life, I never, ever thought I would be saying this. I look forward to a complete change of guard and a repeal of every inroad of this sick and twisted cult into mainstream venues like schools and the military.

I'm not kidding either. Where are the vomit urns? Why must bulimics [another imprinted compulsive behavior] be forced to be in the closet with their eating orientation in the military? Where is your support for their civil rights movement?

Until today, I thought putting someone on Ignore was a cowardly thing to do. No more.

Congratulations, Silhouette

Disgraceful. There is no reason for the military to sponsor this sort of activity.

In case you missed it, 'phobe.

1942. Dumbfuck homophobe.

WW2 U.S. Soldier Drag Show (1942) | The Public Domain Review

Howie there is a big difference between those GIs of 1942 and the the actual fag queens in the Army today. Think powder puff derby football games where cheerleaders and the school football team switch roles. Don't give me this you're a homophobe shit because I see it disgraceful. While it's likely true that being gay isnt a choice, cross dressing is a choice and it should not be allowed in the military. Keep it in your gay communities where it belongs, and preferably underground out of sight of children and horses.

Howie there is a big difference between those GIs of 1942 and the the actual fag queens in the Army today.

Keep it in your gay communities where it belongs, and preferably underground out of sight of children and horses.

There's far more gays in our population than 5%. You'll see that soon when the stigma wears off and more and more closet cases come out.

Perhaps you too?

Last edited:

Wow. After spending 22 years in the United States Army - I FINALLY hear from a REMF that actually admits to being a REMF. I can now die a happy man.

God, it's nice to know that while we were being shot at - YOU were "in the rear" taking care of business.

I was also trained in chemical weapons, tracking of nukes, and other essential duties. So take your entitled grunt ass and stick a dick in it, mkay?

There is not a single member of the military that doesn't face danger in their job.

And yes, please die. Slowly and painfully.

No, they are asking for marriage housing on base. They are wanting these freak shows on the public dime. What these shows are all about is the promotion of cult values couched under "mere entertainment". Imagine being a gay guy turned loose in the barracks of all those young young still not fully formed sexually-charged and stressed out recruits.

And matter of fact, most of the sexual abuse and rape in the military is male on male. That's not something to promote or celebrate.

This charade has gone on long enough. I can't wait for republican leadership. Having voted democrat nearly all my adult life, I never, ever thought I would be saying this. I look forward to a complete change of guard and a repeal of every inroad of this sick and twisted cult into mainstream venues like schools and the military.

I'm not kidding either. Where are the vomit urns? Why must bulimics [another imprinted compulsive behavior] be forced to be in the closet with their eating orientation in the military? Where is your support for their civil rights movement?

Maybe this has something to do with the rise in military suicides. The members are put in the difficult situation of enduring harassement and rape by their gay counterparts or, filing a complaint and getting kicked out with a dishonorable discharge if not court martial.

There's far more gays in our population than 5%. You'll see that soon when the stigma wears off and more and more closet cases come out.

Perhaps you too?

The more rigorous studies have shown different results within a range of 0.6 to 5.4 percent. These studies include Bell-Weinberg, 1970 (~2 percent); Billy-Battelle, 1993 (1.1 percent); Cameron-Ross, 1975-78 (~3 percent); Catania-NABS, 1992 (2 percent); FRI, 1983 (5.4 percent); MacDonald, 1988 (2 percent); NCHS, 1988-91 (3.5 percent); Schmidt, 1987 (0.6 percent); and Trocki, 1988-89 (3 percent).

In other words, far less than two standard deviations from mean expectancy --- being gay is an aberration and deep statistical outlier.

Last edited:

That's what I don't get. There was no privacy in boot camp and none on the ship I was on. How is it not a factor to shower with people sexually attracted to your equipment? Are the heterosexuals showering with women now? Or do the gays shower with the girls?

The same thing that is now happening to the military happened in the public schools. The public schools became a social experiment. The experiment in the public schools being to put black and white kids in school together in order(supposedly)to eliminate racism

In the military the experiment is to make homosexuality acceptable as a healthy life style.

The public schools have become a disaster zone. Now the Military will follow suit.

we have a military that could nuke the world out of existence

yea, some joke

So can Iran, India, and North Korea..

We are in good company

-Geaux

No, they actually cant. None of them have close to the arsenal that we have or the arsenal required to obliterates all that we know. Nor do Iran and NK have the delivery systems. Not sure about India though.

You are not up to speed on this topic and should not be talking about things you are ignorant about.

Yes India does have a delivery system. Yes N. Korea has a delivery system. Yes....even a small nuclear war could destroy the world.

Study: ?Small? Nuclear War Would Destroy The World « CBS Denver

I wouldn't trust them with a security clearance.l

Was/is Snowden gay?

-Geaux

No but Bradley Manning is and admittedly stole the information because he had a fight with his boyfriend.

or the homo that blew up the mag on the USS IOWA

-Geaux

Last fall, the Navy said the fireball aboard the Iowa ``most probably'' was an intentional act by crew member Clayton Hartwig of Cleveland, who died in the explosion. It said Hartwig appeared to be a loner who staged the blast because he was upset over the breakup of a friendship with another sailor, Kendall

Business | USS Iowa: New Study -- Accident, Not Sabotage, May Have Caused Blast That Killed 47 Sailors | Seattle Times Newspaper

Eric Snowden is also gay....he has done untold damage to America....gays should not be in the military....nor should they be given access to classified information.

Imagine if the fighter pilots at that base had a couple women strippers come to the club for a "fundraiser."

I doubt that would be approved by the COCKsuckers in DC.

Imagine if the fighter pilots at that base had a couple women strippers come to the club for a "fundraiser."

I doubt that would be approved by the COCKsuckers in DC.

Reportedly, Putin is going to kick Snowden out of Russia since it has been revealed he is a homersexual.

The same thing that is now happening to the military happened in the public schools. The public schools became a social experiment. The experiment in the public schools being to put black and white kids in school together in order(supposedly)to eliminate racism

In the military the experiment is to make homosexuality acceptable as a healthy life style.

The public schools have become a disaster zone. Now the Military will follow suit.

Oh, yeah. That pesky integration. What a dredge on society!

GO THE FUCK BACK TO STORMFRONT BIGOT.

That's what I don't get. There was no privacy in boot camp and none on the ship I was on. How is it not a factor to shower with people sexually attracted to your equipment? Are the heterosexuals showering with women now? Or do the gays shower with the girls?

You do know this merely underscores the basis for homophobia? Fear.

Newsflash! Gays have been showering alongside straights in those showers for decades.

Forum List

Back