US Military makes the US an empire.

Discussion in 'Military' started by Penelope, Feb 7, 2018.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,865
    :yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He will of course not read that book since pesky facts that dont go along with his warped views he ignores.LOL

same as how that other guy took him to school and he could not counter his facts,after you just took him to school here,wonder how long before he gets desperate knowing he is cornered and tells you the same thing to take it to the conspiracy forum.:haha:

2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,865
    excellent job of schooling EVERYONE here.
    :yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

3. 9thIDdoc

9thIDdoc Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,084
    Gosh! You mean people sometimes kill each other? We don't always sit in a circle holding hands and singing folk songs?

Maybe it's time you became aware of the fact that in the real world it sometimes comes down to kill or be killed. Most of us know on which side of that equation we prefer to be. Civilians hire the military to do the killing and dying for them but are equally responsible no matter what they prefer to think.[/QUOTE]
    Do you think your opinion justifies the heinous warmongering the ruling class has imposed on the American people ?[/QUOTE]

I think you've swallowed far too much far left wing propaganda. I am an American. I cannot and will not be ruled. The only warmongering I know of is being done by radical Islam.
    I understand that you would prefer to play the victim of some bogey-man "ruling class" because you think that doing so absolves you of any blame or responsibility for your own woes or tor those of anyone else. But that is really a pathetic and unrealistic attitude. I prefer to take control of my own life.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. 9thIDdoc

9thIDdoc Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,084
    Only a like minded idiot would imagine he knows any facts.

5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,865
    Do you think your opinion justifies the heinous warmongering the ruling class has imposed on the American people ?[/QUOTE]

I think you've swallowed far too much far left wing propaganda. I am an American. I cannot and will not be ruled. The only warmongering I know of is being done by radical Islam.
    I understand that you would prefer to play the victim of some bogey-man "ruling class" because you think that doing so absolves you of any blame or responsibility for your own woes or tor those of anyone else. But that is really a pathetic and unrealistic attitude. I prefer to take control of my own life.[/QUOTE]

you are funny as hell to say there is no war mongongering going on by the US government in the middle east,you seriously need to stop embarassing yourself and quit while you can and embarass yourself any further.:iyfyus.jpg:

6. dblack

dblack Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,488
    It's not a binary choice between being the bully or the victim.

7. 9thIDdoc

9thIDdoc Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,084
    I understand that you would prefer to play the victim of some bogey-man "ruling class" because you think that doing so absolves you of any blame or responsibility for your own woes or tor those of anyone else. But that is really a pathetic and unrealistic attitude. I prefer to take control of my own life.[/QUOTE]

you are funny as hell to say there is no war mongongering going on by the US government in the middle east,you seriously need to stop embarassing yourself and quit while you can and embarass yourself any further.:iyfyus.jpg:[/QUOTE]

Glade I could amuse you. If you should stop laughing long enough perhaps you can provide an example of this fantasy warmongering. Seems to me that the warmongering that led to fighting in the ME was done by the Islamics in NYC on 9/11.

8. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,207
    As expected given the mental defectives here assembled, this thread has become 100% conspiracy forum nonsense. Won’t be long now before the chemtrail/fluoride/911insidejob/space visitors/Tom Brady as secret Russian spy fruit starts falling from the same Crazy Tree.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. gipper

gipper Libertarian/Anarchist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,864

That is hilarious. Everyone here who knows me, knows I am about as far from being a leftist as is possible.

You can’t control your life if the ruling class gets you killed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. gipper

gipper Libertarian/Anarchist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,864
    ...but only to ignorant statists.