US Military makes the US an empire.

Venezuela had no problem selling to China. Companies were compensated fairly up until 2008. Then Exxon and Conoco slammed Venezuela with lawsuits. Even so, none of that makes Venezuela a "national security threat". It doesn't rise to that level.

But Venezuela IS a threat to tranquility and justice for millions of Venezuelans now living under a dictator...they don't count.
But then, the opposition refused to take to the streets early on while the Left was overwhelming in pushing it's agenda.

Exact same thing that's happening now in the US. Yep, laugh....but we all see what's coming....we're in denial.
The Left is always more powerful in demanding their way...by any means necessary.
Eventually they'll get what they demand here in the USA....same as they did in Venezuela.....due to apathy.

Maybe but it has caused a great deal of death and destruction, in many parts of the world.

Just so you know.....

Americas War Machine Death Toll overall since 1800........45,400,000
Liberals Death Toll on the Unborn Children since 2000.....148,900,000

It's nice to have your priorities straight

Well this is not an abortion thread (but you can expect that number, if its right, to increase with the GOP )
meaning I doubt both your numbers,

also I guess the people, men , women and children that we kill do not count??

Venezuela had no problem selling to China. Companies were compensated fairly up until 2008. Then Exxon and Conoco slammed Venezuela with lawsuits. Even so, none of that makes Venezuela a "national security threat". It doesn't rise to that level.

But Venezuela IS a threat to tranquility and justice for millions of Venezuelans now living under a dictator...they don't count.
But then, the opposition refused to take to the streets early on while the Left was overwhelming in pushing it's agenda.

Exact same thing that's happening now in the US. Yep, laugh....but we all see what's coming....we're in denial.
The Left is always more powerful in demanding their way...by any means necessary.
Eventually they'll get what they demand here in the USA....same as they did in Venezuela.....due to apathy.

We do not interfere in other countries due to humanitarian reasons. We created what is happening in Venezuela, because in 2002 our coup did not work and they cozied up to China.

Maybe but it has caused a great deal of death and destruction, in many parts of the world.

Just so you know.....

You will find no one more anti-abortion than me. However, I can hold two strong opinions simultaneously. Can you?

Just so you know.....

Well this is not an abortion thread (but you can expect that number, if its right, to increase with the GOP )

Gosh! You mean people sometimes kill each other? We don't always sit in a circle holding hands and singing folk songs?

Maybe it's time you became aware of the fact that in the real world it sometimes comes down to kill or be killed. Most of us know on which side of that equation we prefer to be. Civilians hire the military to do the killing and dying for them but are equally responsible no matter what they prefer to think.

Just so you know.....

Gosh! You mean people sometimes kill each other? We don't always sit in a circle holding hands and singing folk songs?

Maybe it's time you became aware of the fact that in the real world it sometimes comes down to kill or be killed. Most of us know on which side of that equation we prefer to be. Civilians hire the military to do the killing and dying for them but are equally responsible no matter what they prefer to think.
I do not want the military killing and dying for me. And at any rate, they don’t. They kill and die for the Oligarchy.

What libtard alternative history book are you reading this bullshit from?

Inmar is right ...
---------------------------
For proof, you can do the following:
Type in google a word (this is not a communist company?) :04:

1. "The Kwantung Army"
You will receive an answer:
- This is the Army of Imperial Japan, numbering 1.5 million people
- Was defeated by the Soviet Union in 1945

2. The great victories of America against Japan ... I hope you know ...
"It's the Japanese Navy and the air fleet." Nobody argues ...
- The island army, numbering 30 thousand people ...
:04:

=================================================
3. Lend-Lease ...
It is considered as the ratio of the cost of US aid to the USSR to the cost of equipment manufactured in the USSR

- According to Zhukov: 1 percent

- According to American data - 30-50 percent?
Very funny and beats with simple logic: "The enemy always increases his services and reduces the services of the enemy" ... Accepted among the "polite lies" - 3 times .. But I can argue that the Americans do it 10 times !!!!! !!

- According to the "liberal intelligentsia - the fifth column, the enemies of Russia" - it's even funnier ... They say: "the data is classified" ... If the enemy says that the data is classified, it means that they know the real numbers, but they ashamed to admit ...

================================================== ==
By the way ...
I do not advise you to hint Inmaru on his education ..:04:

Where are all these Military men and women stationed?

The U.S. operates in over 100 countries, including the U.K., Germany, Italy, Bahrain, Brazil, South Korea, Australia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Japan just to name a few.

U.S. Armed Forces Overview
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For the allegiances of other countries, namely Israel and SA we take out other countries, next will be Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon. If other countries do not bow down to the US we sanction them to near death and attack.

As long as the other countries behave they can do whatever they want, kill citizens, lock them up, we never do anything for humanitarian reasons, they can worship as they like, as long as they cater to the US and Israel.

This is why we have crumbling infrastructure and no money for healthcare as we have to keep the military alive and well, which the US owns the air, water and land all over the globe.

PS: they do not really care for the vets, they are no longer useful, they are used as a prop mainly and thank you for your service.

(in other words, we are Rome, before the fall) or England if you prefer.

IOW -- you don't really appreciate history. If we ARE in 100 countries, then it's by INVITATION and AGREEMENT.. NOT because we run those places. We are STUPIDLY giving them free defense services. And I don't like it either.. BUT -- that's nowhere NEAR Empire status.. Unless you know of land claims that I don't...

Just so you know.....

I do not want the military killing and dying for me. And at any rate, they don’t. They kill and die for the Oligarchy.

Take that shit to the conspiracy forum.
Says the silly duped statist.

Just so you know.....

Wrong. Unless you go somewhere where there is no military police or other protective services that's their job. The government controls them and you are supposed to control the government. If you don't do your part you have no one to blame but yourself. Denial doesn't change your irresponsibility.

Wrong. Unless you go somewhere where there is no military police or other protective services that's their job. The government controls them and you are supposed to control the government. If you don't do your part you have no one to blame but yourself. Denial doesn't change your irresponsibility.[/QUOTE]

Never knows who becomes a hawk till they are fed wrong info or they want votes to remain in the congress. We have little say what wars we fight and lately congress doesn't even declare them as wars anymore.

what this boils down to is that some believe The United States of America is the single most evil force in the world... Some with say it is because of cost and some will say it provokes but it all comes to they honestly dont like or trust the USA. If you feel this way then please have the courage of your convictions and move.
You move. You don't understand the principles this nation was founded on.

175aa002f0aa0ad408ac2826b11c70aa35f95b3409933462e67700284b506134.jpg
Hey genius in 1776 it took months to get Europe. Isolation has NEVER worked. But it has done great for the homicidal tyrants

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

We weren't an empire then.

And we aren’t now.
It is NOT isolation, it is NONINTERVENTION. Get it straight.

Why is it statists always resort to the use of the word isolation, to denigrate a policy of NOT killing and destroying?

Believing the US is not an empire, is an admission of ignorance. It may be willful due to a life time of brainwashing by the state.
27750547_560687910966671_3853850819162926989_n.png

Just so you know.....

Take that shit to the conspiracy forum.
You should read a book so you don't appear so ignorant.

war_is_a_racket_book_cover.jpg

war-is-a-racket.jpg

Where are all these Military men and women stationed?

The U.S. operates in over 100 countries, including the U.K., Germany, Italy, Bahrain, Brazil, South Korea, Australia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Japan just to name a few.

U.S. Armed Forces Overview
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For the allegiances of other countries, namely Israel and SA we take out other countries, next will be Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon. If other countries do not bow down to the US we sanction them to near death and attack.

As long as the other countries behave they can do whatever they want, kill citizens, lock them up, we never do anything for humanitarian reasons, they can worship as they like, as long as they cater to the US and Israel.

This is why we have crumbling infrastructure and no money for healthcare as we have to keep the military alive and well, which the US owns the air, water and land all over the globe.

PS: they do not really care for the vets, they are no longer useful, they are used as a prop mainly and thank you for your service.

(in other words, we are Rome, before the fall) or England if you prefer.

IOW -- you don't really appreciate history. If we ARE in 100 countries, then it's by INVITATION and AGREEMENT.. NOT because we run those places. We are STUPIDLY giving them free defense services. And I don't like it either.. BUT -- that's nowhere NEAR Empire status.. Unless you know of land claims that I don't...
We are only there by invitation because we installed the folks that invited us courtesy of the CIA.

I would recommend reading this;

Confessions_of_An_Economic_Hitman_Cover.jpg

Or watching this;

The War On Democracy
The War On Democracy (2007) | WatchDocumentaries.com

count??[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's time you became aware of the fact that in the real world it sometimes comes down to kill or be killed. Most of us know on which side of that equation we prefer to be. Civilians hire the military to do the killing and dying for them but are equally responsible no matter what they prefer to think.[/QUOTE]
Do you think your opinion justifies the heinous warmongering the ruling class has imposed on the American people ?

Don't you think that is part of the impetus of blowing the shit out of so many places? You don't think Dynecorp, KBR, Vectris et al. play a huge part in the decision making process? War is an industry. We lead the world in that industry.
So this is Trump's fault?
Trump? lol! You do keep it simple. I will give you that.

Look smartass.....Trump is trying to stop this crap.....if you knew anything about him you wouldn't be throwing this rubbish around like it's his doing.

then HOW do you explain his constant ass kissing of Israel? oh wait,you believe in magic bullets that oswald shot kennedy which only a retarded moron would STILL believe at this point all these decades later,:iyfyus.jpg:so let me guess? Israel does not start wars along with our government all the time either right?:iyfyus.jpg:

Phffffffffffft........

:th_spinspin:

which in translation means this-:dig: same as you always did your grave when you ignore pesky facts the CIA killed JFK and go on with your ramblings of the fairy tale that oswald shot him.:haha:

what this boils down to is that some believe The United States of America is the single most evil force in the world... Some with say it is because of cost and some will say it provokes but it all comes to they honestly dont like or trust the USA. If you feel this way then please have the courage of your convictions and move.
If you trust the ruling class, you haven’t been paying attention. They are criminals never to be trusted. After all the lies, deceit, false flags, death and destruction, you would still accept their warmongering? REALLY???
Who is this ruling class you fear so much? What are thier names ?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
You can start with the membership of the CFR.

But really, asking such a ridiculous question does you no favors. If you don’t know about the CFR, you need to check yourself.

this sheep is a clueless dope,have had him on ignore for YEARS. He is obviously as clueless about the CFR as this one dork ex friend of mine who seriously thinks there is no different law for politicians than there is for us.:rolleyes: like this dork,that dork was ALSO clueless about the CFR when i asked him if he had heard of them,no WONDER he is so brainless about how the government really works.:haha:

Yes really. If you don't buy the supplements the tin foil hat you are wearing might not operate at maximum efficiency.

I think your wearing it.
You are the one repeating Alex Jones' message.

I don't go to Alex Jones site and I certainty didn't come to my conclusion from listening to him.
You quote him almost verbatim. Are you also a 9/11 truther?

Just so you know.....

which is WHY the majority of military people are brainwashed sheep that will never wake up sadly.

Last edited:

Just so you know.....

Wrong. Unless you go somewhere where there is no military police or other protective services that's their job. The government controls them and you are supposed to control the government. If you don't do your part you have no one to blame but yourself. Denial doesn't change your irresponsibility.

you are in denial mode you cannot counter his facts.LOL

Forum List

Back