US just launched missiles into Libya.......

Your post was the first post in this thread. I never said a thing about other threads. I said "this thread". I suggest a reading comprehension course.

What is sad that this forum has to scrape the bottom of the literacy barrell to find a moderator who probably lives in his mommy's basement.

Your turn.
Your self-esteem that low that you have to deflect that much?

Yes, everything is the fault of a moderator in his world. Can't actually present a cogent argument, so he has to make it about another user's role on the board.

Another example of how the pissants operate. Like wolves. Your moderator made the initital post and it was personal. It is the fault of the moderator when he makes his initial post in a thread a personal comment about a poster instead of the topic. Kiss my ass.

Unless Obama brings it to the table, there's no reason to have any emergency session on it. It was up to Obama to bring it to congress. Not for congress to talk about it independent of the President.

Well that's why I agree with you previously that Obama should of gone to Congress about this.

Yes, but you were saying the GOP should have spent time on this. Thats an apples/oranges type of thing.

Yes, everything is the fault of a moderator in his world. Can't actually present a cogent argument, so he has to make it about another user's role on the board.

I guess I should come forward now and take the blame for *insert sports team here* losing.

Another example of how the pissants operate. Like wolves. Your moderator made the initital post and it was personal. It is the fault of the moderator when he makes his initial post in a thread a personal comment about a poster instead of the topic. Kiss my ass.

BTW, he's your moderator too.

Like I said....no brain.

Yes, but you were saying the GOP should have spent time on this. Thats an apples/oranges type of thing.

I did. I should of clarified my comment in the first place and mentioned Congress in general. Also should of mentioned President Obama as well. That was a mistake on my part. Went back and added a edit to do so.

I guess I should come forward now and take the blame for *insert sports team here* losing.

Your little clique barks when you bark. You're a piss poor moderator and very weak.

BTW, he's your moderator too.

Like I said....no brain.

Naw. He barks and you bark. I prefer to do my own thinking. I'm not a followe like you pissants are.

Your post was the first post in this thread. I never said a thing about other threads. I said "this thread". I suggest a reading comprehension course.

What is sad that this forum has to scrape the bottom of the literacy barrell to find a moderator who probably lives in his mommy's basement.

Your turn.

Defending your butt buddy? Better get him a cookie and some milk. His wet his pants.

I must have missed something...............

Last edited by a moderator:

Your little clique barks when you bark. You're a piss poor moderator and very weak.

I'm in my own clique, and I disagree: Modbert is an above adequate mod!!!

When you run out of retorts you can always use someone elses. Sad. You lose. Next time pick on someone your own size. Say....Pee Wee Herman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have missed something...............

I said something that pissed off the resident dweeb moderator. He decided to start trolling.

Really?

What post # was the first troll post?

#115. "The ignorance is telling here".

That's it. Nothing more. That is trolling in my book. I know he doesn't think so, but to be a moderator and to make that your first post in a thread is pretty lame and definitely very weak. Is this the best you have around this dump?

Forum List

Back