US just launched missiles into Libya.......

If France fired the first salvo then we can assume the threat level is not very high. Nevertheless, may God Bless & Protect our men and women in harm's way. As for Obama, if the UN mandated it, then there should have been little doubt that he would follow their direction. He would not be one to step out of his comfort zone and decide for himself, be that correct to do or not.

Usual fucking cheap jibe at those who put their lives on the line, Just because they happen to be French. Hope you find it amusing!
Good point...most of us don't but sadly there is a thread making fun of the French for doing just that.

Oh hell we have all made fun of the french. There are a million jokes about them. Reality is that the French have a military that can hold it's own. When they believe that they need to.

Usual fucking cheap jibe at those who put their lives on the line, Just because they happen to be French. Hope you find it amusing!
Good point...most of us don't but sadly there is a thread making fun of the French for doing just that.

Oh hell we have all made fun of the french. There are a million jokes about them. Reality is that the French have a military that can hold it's own. When they believe that they need to.
I laugh at the French sometimes myself...but I think when they risk their lives they deserve some respect.

Well, they are Phrench.

"When they believe that they need to?"

:eusa_eh:

Does this get more or less incomprehensible if you're drunk.

He'll, I've read better writing from my 3rd grader.

Nothing wrong with making fun of the French, or anyone else for that matter, Ravi. What is objectionable and extreme bad taste is making fun of allies because they are about to enter into combat.

It's the French... what's not to make fun of?

I hope they stocked up on cheese and baguettes.

Well, we could make fun of morons too. I guess you would be first in line.

He's writing about the French: Maybe he wanted them to understand it?

:rolleyes:

awwww....some one is MAD!!! that his idiotic criticism bit him in the ass.

:lol:

He's writing about the French: Maybe he wanted them to understand it?

I think he wanted Ravi to understand.

Not everyone can communicate with "special people" like Ravi.

:rolleyes:

awwww....some one is MAD!!! that his idiotic criticism bit him in the ass.

AWWWWwwwww...someone is a retard

My goodness.

(When they believe that they need to.)

When the French government believes that they have no other recourse except to use military force.....

Is that more understandable?

Forum List

Back