US Approves Cluster Bombs for Ukraine

It’s why the Military Industrial Complex and the politicians they own hate Trump

I’m sorry. Do you honestly think we were not developing new weapons and munitions while Trump was President?

Have you heard the Army is going to new rifles and machine guns? A few billion dollars was or will be spent on that. Including the money to produce ammunition for the weapons.

New one size fits all tank rounds are in the pipeline. After years of development they have a new tank round that can do air burst, point of impact detonation, and penetration. All in how you set the fuse.

The Army just rolled out their replacement for the Bradley. It now has a bigger tank gun instead of the 30MM Bushmaster. And the Bushmaster is being installed on a new autonomous remote vehicle. A drone tank with a gun.

These systems have been in development for years. They aren’t something that got fired up when Biden was sworn in.

That is just the Army. The Navy, Marines, Air Force, and everyone else is developing new things. They always are.

I’m sorry. Do you honestly think we were not developing new weapons and munitions while Trump was President?

Have you heard the Army is going to new rifles and machine guns? A few billion dollars was or will be spent on that. Including the money to produce ammunition for the weapons.

New one size fits all tank rounds are in the pipeline. After years of development they have a new tank round that can do air burst, point of impact detonation, and penetration. All in how you set the fuse.

The Army just rolled out their replacement for the Bradley. It now has a bigger tank gun instead of the 30MM Bushmaster. And the Bushmaster is being installed on a new autonomous remote vehicle. A drone tank with a gun.

These systems have been in development for years. They aren’t something that got fired up when Biden was sworn in.

That is just the Army. The Navy, Marines, Air Force, and everyone else is developing new things. They always are.
But Trump passed on attacking Iran, kept Putin in check, passed the Abraham Accords in the ME, and personally went to North Korea!!

Developing new and better weapons is far less lucrative than multi trillion dollar losing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and now Ukraine

You do know Russia was already using them don’t you? They aren’t a magic wand that wipes the board clear of enemies.
Not according to the Pentagon . Please share your privileged info. On the other hand, the US -Ukey Nazis have been using them and that is official. Or, do you think that the paperwork was swapped, rofl.?

You do know Russia was already using them don’t you? They aren’t a magic wand that wipes the board clear of enemies.

Everyone keeps claiming this is fake news. I’m surprised that they would when the facts supporting the statement are so readily available.

I suppose the Russian Trolls will declare this fake too. At least the truth is now out there.

Not according to the Pentagon . Please share your privileged info. On the other hand, the US -Ukey Nazis have been using them and that is official. Or, do you think that the paperwork was swapped, rofl.?

Actually the Pentagon has said the exact opposite.

I’m not sure how secret this is. I’m sure it wasn’t covered on Russian News sites.

Actually the Pentagon has said the exact opposite.

I’m not sure how secret this is. I’m sure it wasn’t covered on Russian News sites.
Here is what I believe shows that you are mistaken ---- your MSM sources that have lied throughout .
QUOTE :It is well documented, by Human Rights Watch and others, that the Ukrainian military has used cluster munitions. There is nothing to support a claim that Russia has done so. The Pentagon has rejected claimed evidence of Russian cluster munition attacks:

Commenting on videos depicting alleged Russian cluster munition use, DOD officials stated during a March 1, 2022 press conference that “we’ve seen the same video that you have but we have not assessed that it is definitive with respect to the use of cluster munitions. So we are not in a position to confirm the use of cluster munitions at this time.” In a similar manner, a DOD official stated during March 3, 2022, press conference that DOD was still unable to confirm Russia’s use of cluster munitions.
Anyhow , and more childishly , it has not saved the US-Ukey Nazis from taking a terrible beating .Even now, and desperate before Vilnius on Tuesday , they cannot even penetrate the Russian first line of defence .

Last edited:
Here is what I believe shows that you are mistaken ---- MSM sources that have lied throughout .
QUOTE :It is well documented, by Human Rights Watch and others, that the Ukrainian military has used cluster munitions. There is nothing to support a claim that Russia has done so. The Pentagon has rejected claimed evidence of Russian cluster munition attacks:

Now you’ve screwed up. You assumed I wouldn’t look at your links.

IMG_0086.jpeg

Extensively is the word they used.

Extensively doesn’t mean no evidence to support.

Mistaken means you had inaccurate information. What is it called when you intentionally provide false or misleading information? Isn’t that called a lie?

That was your link. Shall I read the report that you linked to and take a screen shot of the truth that you are trying to obscure?

Wow . And kill off most of the FBI ? Not such a bad idea on reflection
No. Kill off delusional traitors who are loyal to one man, not their country. Do you believe that Stewart Rhodes who was sentenced to 18 years in jail is an FBI agent? :laughing0301:

No. Kill off delusional traitors who are loyal to one man, not their country. Do you believe that Stewart Rhodes who was sentenced to 18 years in jail is an FBI agent? :laughing0301:
Unrelated to this Topic but you asked a question and I love answering . Yes Rhodes is top level FBI and after the ShowTrial he will never serve a day inside . Just give it time and it will all come out how the FBI created and ran the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers as distinct from just infiltrating them.

No talk of peace but just more military equipment going to Ukraine.

But not us baby. If its good enough for the Germans in July 1944, its good enough for the Russians in July 2023.
Germany in 1944 and Russia in 2023 are not even close. In today's world our feminized western governments are having a tantrum.

Over 70,000 square miles of Ukrainian territory has in large part been mined by Russia.
Cluster bombs could help to clear passages through the minefields. It is estimated that the American cluster bombs in question have a failure rate of 1 to 2% (2.35%).

The unexploded cluster bombs would have to be disposed of after Russia is kicked of of Ukraine but it could be a smaller problem than the Russian mines that number in the tens of thousands today.

"At a Pentagon briefing Thursday, Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said the Defense Department has "multiple variants" of the munitions and "the ones that we are considering providing would not include older variants with (unexploding) rates that are higher than 2.35%.""

"At a Pentagon briefing Thursday, Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said the Defense Department has "multiple variants" of the munitions and "the ones that we are considering providing would not include older variants with (unexploding) rates that are higher than 2.35%.""
Not so long ago it became known that the three giants of Russia, UVZ (UralVagonZavod), OmskTransMash, and Kurganmashzavod, had completely switched to the production of military equipment. In the West, almost all political publications have published negative articles on this subject. Firstly, Uralvagonzavod is generally considered to be the largest plant in the world and the transfer of this giant to military production will lead to Russia increasing its tank fleet manyfold.

UVZ - According to the 2023 plan, the plant is to produce 1600 tanks of the latest modifications: T-72B3M, T-80BVM, T-90M, and T-14 Armata.

Kurganmashzavod will produce several hundred BMP-3Ms per month.

As for Omsktransmash. Their main products are heavy flamethrower systems TOS-1 Solntepek and TOS-2 Tosochka. As it became known, the plant quadrupled its production in a short period of time.

Now try to convince me, that all this is solely for the sake of defeating the badly chewed up ukrowermacht...

Germany in 1944 and Russia in 2023 are not even close. In today's world our feminized western governments are having a tantrum.
Not much difference. Towns leveled. Torture, murder, mass deportations. The Russians were doing it before there even was a Germany.

A President Trump bragged about having, and being willing to use, "The mother of all bombs", and these dishonest MAGATs of USMB all cheered him on.

They're liars, all of them.

Forum List

Back