US Approves Cluster Bombs for Ukraine

Not much difference. Towns leveled. Torture, murder, mass deportations. The Russians were doing it before there even was a Germany.
Huge difference. You mock Trump's wife and laugh at her. Eastern Europe is tough. All of the centuries and a millennium of wealth and power built up on that continent with the real power in control the planet.

Looks like cluster bomb munitions have been approved for shipment to Ukraine. I imagine this will primarily be in the form of artillery and rocket artillery/SAMs. This has got to tick off our Russobot compatriots. You know who you are! :salute:
Cool! Cluster bombs for them, cluster fuxck for us.

A President Trump bragged about having, and being willing to use, "The mother of all bombs", and these dishonest MAGATs of USMB all cheered him on.

They're liars, all of them.
And you are their leader.

The U.S. approves? Who? What? The weaponized DOJ and the fat asses in the Pentagon approve anything the idiocracy in the Biden administration. A doddering old fool can get away with anything as long as the media has his back.

Mistaken means you had inaccurate information. What is it called when you intentionally provide false or misleading information? Isn’t that called a lie?
Your question is like a cry in the wilderness. Do you expect honesty from a Russian troll?

Americans aren't even curious about what really started this war or what was happening in Ukraine
Just give them an evil dictator, a brave victim and portray them as the heroes and the people in power that do nothing but lie them into wars, get to write their story from there.

Americans aren't even curious about what really started this war or what was happening in Ukraine
Just give them an evil dictator, a brave victim and portray them as the heroes and the people in power that do nothing but lie them into wars, get to write their story from there.

Well the simple version is that after conquering Chechnya and Georgia Russia decided to take Ukraine.

Why didn't he try to stop the armed coup in Ukraine in 2014? Conversely, he sent U.S. officials and politicians to support the coup.

He installed Zelenski, I repeat, why didn't sissy pants try and stop Pootie?

Looks like cluster bomb munitions have been approved for shipment to Ukraine. I imagine this will primarily be in the form of artillery and rocket artillery/SAMs. This has got to tick off our Russobot compatriots. You know who you are! :salute:

Can't happen because the democrats, in particular, Joe Biden, told us that cluster bombs are evil and inhumane,....so the democrats would never give them out to be used.......

This was never about morals if it was, why didn’t we send cluster bombs to the IRA when they were fighting for freedom. There’s millions upon millions of Irish Americans in this country.

Many Irish Americans did send weapons to the IRA. In the fight for freedom. Back in the 70s. But the US government wasn’t sending billions of dollars to the Irish they were not sending all these weapons to the Irish …the argument is that they should have.

There’s 35 or 40 million Irish Americans and maybe 1 million Ukrainian Americans…

Ukraine is not a democracy

This was never about morals if it was, why didn’t we send cluster bombs to the IRA when they were fighting for freedom. There’s millions upon millions of Irish Americans in this country.

Many Irish Americans did send weapons to the IRA. In the fight for freedom. Back in the 70s. But the US government wasn’t sending billions of dollars to the Irish they were not sending all these weapons to the Irish …the argument is that they should have.

There’s 35 or 40 million Irish Americans and maybe 1 million Ukrainian Americans…

Ukraine is not a democracy

We’re the British using Cluster Bombs on the Irish? Hello False Equivalency. The favorite weapon of the RW.

We’re the British using Cluster Bombs on the Irish? Hello False Equivalency. The favorite weapon of the RW.
I’m a Democrat and liberal

I’m an Irish American it’s a matter of choosing a side. And I wanna see northern Ireland unite with the Republic of Ireland like millions of Irish Americans do …. These days that might come about with a Democratic vote but back in the 60s it was a different era.

I think in most conflicts there’s good people on both sides in most cases, including during the times of the troubles. Comes down to what type of Irishman you are do you want to live under the British or do you want to be free? Have your own country

Ukraine Ukraine is not a democracy. There’s nazis in the Ukraine government. There’s about 1 million Ukrainian Americans. Most people in America don’t really know much about Ukraine including me until the media bombarded us with stories about Ukraine. I did my own research though..

Many of them don’t know that there was a coup in 2014 in Ukraine, to overthrow the Russian friendly government there. This is a country that is on the border of Russia clearly many people in eastern Ukraine are pro-Russian.

Forum List

Back