25 Holiday Mass Shootings: 25 Killed, 161 Injured, 0 MAGA Hats Recovered.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Should Democrats be disarmed?
Have Democrats ever fixed anything?
Maybe the theoretical "Truth and Reconciliation Committee" should face the truth that this violence is predominantly among blacks. Not only the perpetrators, but the victims.

The analysis found that the number of murders in 2022 was 4% lower than counts recorded in 2021, representing 242 fewer murders in the 27 cities that publicly report monthly homicide data

Should Democrats be disarmed?
Have Democrats ever fixed anything?
Maybe the theoretical "Truth and Reconciliation Committee" should face the truth that this violence is predominantly among blacks. Not only the perpetrators, but the victims.

They shot up a lot of Mexicans here on the 4th, at a parade hosted by a black Hood 'community'. Things are heating up with the Democrats now favoring latinos over black hood rats for the forseeable future. All those 'refugees' and the Mexican cartels and gangs are going to be pushing blacks out of their Hoods. Cheap housing is at a premium, as well as street sales of dope.

The analysis found that the number of murders in 2022 was 4% lower than counts recorded in 2021, representing 242 fewer murders in the 27 cities that publicly report monthly homicide data

So murderers were more likely to commit murder when Trump was President, because they thought Trump was "icky" and he pissed them off.

But now that Biden's President, they're happy murderers and won't commit as many murders, because Biden is a cool dude.

Go ahead and link that for us. Please.

So murderers were more likely to commit murder when Trump was President, because they thought Trump was "icky" and he pissed them off.

But now that Biden's President, they're happy murderers and won't commit as many murders, because Biden is a cool dude.
I don't think murders have much to do with who is in office......

If so....Reagan and Bush are the most horrible presidents ever when it comes to murder rates.....

image_2023-07-07_114248531.png

why did love murder so much??

Just Biden-voters, Biden-supporters, or those who support his policies.

Nobody's come up with a cool-looking Biden hat yet.
I don't recall anyone asking the shooters their policy choices?

Can you link me to those interviews?

And there are no Biden hats because most people who vote in favor of Democratic policies aren't lacking an identity to the point that they need to get one from wearing a hat....

I don't recall anyone asking the shooters their policy choices?

Can you link me to those interviews?

And there are no Biden hats because most people who vote in favor of Democratic policies aren't lacking an identity to the point that they need to get one from wearing a hat....

Please feel free to tell me about all those white MAGA-Republican NRA members who are randomly shooting at block parties and playgrounds in black neighborhoods. Or any other neighborhood, for that matter.

Last edited:
You people really think the ghetto creatures are political?

Of course they are. Black pols and middle class use them to extort bennies for themselves, while they all live out in the Burbs with Whitey. They're a street army of thugs for hire to Democrats, always happy to join a burning and looting party and/or commit lots of violent racist hate crimes. You know, the reasons you love them.

I used to think this was a bad thing. However, lately I don't see much downside to ghetto thugs wasting each other. Fewer Democrat voters for one thing. Besides, if they weren't shooting each other then they would be shooting us White people, wouldn't they?

Forum List

Back