Update need advice on really really despise men

khafley said:
Thought I'd let you all know he did make an appointment with a psyhcatrist!
HHHMMMMM................. but will he actually go? that is the question. His appointment is Sept. 18th, my youngest son's birthday, that should be an easy date to remember. I think I'm going with him just to make sure he tells the whole truth and doesnt try to put all the blame on me which is what he usually does. Of course I would hope the psyhcatrist would be able to see that.

You have made his problem yours for years. Why continue by going to therapy with him?---you just may prevent him from saying something that he needs/wants to say. Patience--this is going to take a long time

khafley said:
HHHMMMMM................. but will he actually go? that is the question. His appointment is Sept. 18th, my youngest son's birthday, that should be an easy date to remember. I think I'm going with him just to make sure he tells the whole truth and doesnt try to put all the blame on me which is what he usually does. Of course I would hope the psyhcatrist would be able to see that.

Forget when his appointments are, quit knowing his schedule. Live your life. If you think he will change, then get away from him, and let him change. He will either seek out redemption, or he will go find another victim. Either way, you've got to move on, dear.

It doesn't concern you, as to when he has appointments to go see the doctor, just like it is none of his business as to where you go, and who you see that will treat you with respect and dignity.

You need to completely get out of his spere of influence!

khafley said:
Remeber that he can go to all the appointments he wants. The question isn't
will he actually go? but will he allow it to do him some good. You can lead a horse
to water..........

K,
First off, I hope you are reading this from a place of safety.
Second, I am the original macho male sexist pig and will speak from that viewpoint.

You husband needs his ass shot. Or at least an old style boot stomping. I seriously belive you need to leave, with your kids, and ditch this guy forever. Get a gun, learn to use it. Watch the JLO flick about the abused woman. Bad movie, great story. Real men don't need to hit women to feel like a real man.

Be safe.
Phil

Forum List

Back