Update need advice on really really despise men

Joz said:
This is sooo true. I was in a 'christian' marriage, this wasn't suppose to happen. I was confused, embarrassed, afraid. And breaking up the marriage after 21 years broke my heart. But I did it, with two kids, no great means of support. Don't go back.

Don't forget conditioning my dear, how would you know you're being treated like crap unless your used to it righ?

When you leave, they FINALLY pay attention. Then you think maybe there is hope, he seemed so sad. They do what is required for approx 4 weeks, then they start slipping. Little by little, you slowly go back to the way things were.

Get out and stay out.

Said1 said:
Don't forget conditioning my dear, how would you know you're being treated like crap unless your used to it righ?

How right you are. After councelling I found out... I married my mother. Not as bad, mind you, but we attach ourselves to that which is familiar. THAT concerns me with my son's marriage. I believe he married a woman with his dad's personality because he already knows how to deal with that kind of thing. He said no. We'll see.

Joz said:
How right you are. After councelling I found out... I married my mother. Not as bad, mind you, but we attach ourselves to that which is familiar. THAT concerns me with my son's marriage. I believe he married a woman with his dad's personality because he already knows how to deal with that kind of thing. He said no. We'll see.

My parents spilt up when I was 4, didn't see any of the stuff my mother mentions, yet my ex was 100x's worse than my father. So I agree, kids don't need to see anything, they pick up no matter how hard you try to hide it.

khafley said:
What do you all think I should do?

No matter what, you absolutely should not go back anytime soon. He must understand you are serious. Even if he agrees to every single stipulation and then some, "trust but verify". And that means weeks if not months. He must earn the right to get you back.

Now if you want my bluntly honest opinion: shoot him

I didn't say that. I was never here.

I just read KL's first response.

I'm leaning even more towards my second solution.

RWA said:
But he will make you "pay" once he gets you back in the house.

Khafley,

I'm not sure how well a woman can ever know a man, but you must understand that what RWA wrote there is true.

He's hurt today. Tommorow he's going to hurt you for it.

So, men really do have hearts! Most have given her good advice.

It's an honor to say I know you. (even if it is only thru these posts)

Now I'm curious, are you men like this in REAL LIFE?

Joz said:

If I'm one you may wonder about...Yes, I'm like what I offer in my post in real life.

I don't have a heart but I have to be nice to my wife or she will poison my food.
JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! I'm a nice guy!

Joz said:

Even better! And a bag of chips!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I don't have a heart but I have to be nice to my wife or she will poison my food.
JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! I'm a nice guy!

:rotflmao: Hahahaha Joker..you ain't got nothing on me pal!!!!
My wife is an Attorney and a Judge, if she gets really pissed
at me, no one will ever see me again!

:rotflmao:*I have to be nice*:rotflmao:

Well....I am a total jerk, but working on getting better. I am usually blunt and to the point when I have something stuck in my craw....

The Marine Corps taught me something that I live with to this day....(and I got out damn near to 20 years ago)

It's easy to remember if you can say this, "JJ DID TIE BUCKLE"

And now the meaning:

Judgement
The ability to weigh facts and possible solutions on which to base sound decisions.

Justice
Giving reward and punishment according to merits of the case in question. The ability to administer a system of rewards and punishments impartially and consistently.

Dependability
The certainty of proper performance of duty.

Initiative
Taking action in the absence of orders.

Decisiveness
Ability to make decisions promptly and to announce them in clear, forceful manner.

Tact
The ability to deal with others without creating offense.

Integrity
Uprightness of character and soundness of moral principles; includes the qualities of truthfulness and honesty.

Endurance
The mental and physical stamina measured by the ability to withstand pain, fatigue, stress and hardship.

Bearing
Creating a favorable impression in carriage, appearence and personal conduct at all times.

Unselfishness
Avoidance of providing for one's own comfort and personal advancement at the expense of others.

Courage
The mental quality that recognizes fear of danger or criticism, but enables a man to proceed in the face of it with calmness and firmness.

Knowledge
Understanding of a science or an art. The range of one's information, including professional knowledge and an understanding of your Marines (family)

Loyalty
The quality of faithfulness to country, the Corps, the unit, to one's seniors, subordinates and peers (FAMILY)

Enthusiasm
The display of sincere interest and exuberance in the performance of duty.

You guys are funny. Thanks for the chuckle. Thanks for the response. Wanna tell me more? Think I'll start a thread...For Men only.

Its the usual oh poor me crap that he's used before. His I'll change promises last approximately a week.

I'll be over there this weekend. If he starts running his mouth as he has done in the past there WILL be violence. I'm not standing by anymore while he runs his mouth and makes his threats. He's not just going to have counciling, he's going to show respect for you, the kids and everyone that comes around there.

He's not going to change. It's just a matter of time before he reverts back to his old ways.

gaffer said:
I'm not standing by anymore while he runs his mouth and makes his threats. ..

Go get'em , Dad. We're behind you & khafley all the way. Just don't get yourself into trouble. She needs you now, more than ever!

Khafley..IF you are even thinking about going back to him..then I suggest as the otehrs did. 6 Months of therapy for all involved, tests to see if he is bi-polar, etc. There is NO WAY he can cjange that quickly. It seems as though he has tried this approach already and won you back once.

Joz said:

I dont know about ALL men, but you KNOW DK HAS to be the genuine article of the proverbial understanding husband....if he werent....

#1. He wouldnt deal with all the DK bashing that I give him on here :teeth:
(he prob'ly wants to :banned: me half the time-hahaha!)

#2. He wouldnt put up with half of the shit that he does....and does so generally without complaint

#3. He would have already said 'WTF have I gotten myself into with this crazy woman and her looney kids?' and to my knowledge, he never has.

Seriously speaking, 'they' (meaning nice guys) ARE out there....I just happened to have been lucky or had good karma or SOMETHING, because I truly feel that I got the best out of the whole bunch! (awwwwwww - gag...too sweet...think Im getting a cavity)

To redeem myself for the moment of niceness towards DK, I think I will start compiling another top 10 reasons that DKSuddeth is NOT a liberal lists.
:dev1:

Thought I'd let you all know he did make an appointment with a psyhcatrist!
HHHMMMMM................. but will he actually go? that is the question. His appointment is Sept. 18th, my youngest son's birthday, that should be an easy date to remember. I think I'm going with him just to make sure he tells the whole truth and doesnt try to put all the blame on me which is what he usually does. Of course I would hope the psyhcatrist would be able to see that.

khafley said:
Thought I'd let you all know he did make an appointment with a psyhcatrist!
HHHMMMMM................. but will he actually go? that is the question. His appointment is Sept. 18th, my youngest son's birthday, that should be an easy date to remember. I think I'm going with him just to make sure he tells the whole truth and doesnt try to put all the blame on me which is what he usually does. Of course I would hope the psyhcatrist would be able to see that.

Khafley. I know you don't like to hear this, but I don't think you should consider going back at all. He's had years to change. He's permanently sick. Anyone can say the right words and manipulate. He's probably a master at it. YOUR BOYS KNOW HE'S A CHRONIC LIAR AND SO DO YOU. Never go back. Stop all communication. It's over. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. He's dangerous.

Forum List

Back