Up to 300 million expected at Rally to Restore Sanity

I wonder if they'll leave as big a pile of garbage behind as the last left-wing whcakaloon rally attendees left?

Well, we'll at least know where to find most of the nation's whackaloons.....

Yes...wanting to return to political sanity and moderation is whackaloon

Well, considering your world's definition of "sanity and moderation"..... yes, it is whackaloon.

Anyway, note to self .. its Jon Leibowitz and Stephen Colbert. It's by its own definition a fucking joke.

Well, we'll at least know where to find most of the nation's whackaloons.....

Yes...wanting to return to political sanity and moderation is whackaloon

Moderation my ass!

There was a PEACEFUL rally on 8-28, and you folks ridiculed those folks.... what makes these guys any better.

I have no problem with folks rallying at The Mall.... I do however have an issue with ya'll hypocracy (not you neccesarily rightwinger, but in general)

Good for them!! Liberals are calling in the clowns and comedians to entertain them. It is a good strategy for overcoming the sadness they will feel on Tuesday.

I wonder if they'll leave as big a pile of garbage behind as the last left-wing whcakaloon rally attendees left?

Or like the Right-Wing wackaloons left @ 9/12:
WhiteTrash1_small.jpg

WhiteTrash5_small.jpg

Fucking hypocrite.

lmao, look at all those people! The "Wave" was funny. Some of you need to just sit back and watch this, it's funny as hell! Don't be so scared, it's going to be OK! The bit they are doing now is hysterical!

$rally lmao.jpg

They are doing a beautiful rendition of The Star Spangled Banner.

*I have tears in my eyes now, loved it.

Forum List

Back