Unnamed Cain abuser WORKS IN BARRY's admin!

I did read the article, and it seems to me this person has been working for the Federal Govt. for sometime now, and given that fact if the logic of her being part of the Obama Administration holds true, then would it not also hold true she was part of the Bush Administration ? The point here is this, it appears according to article the woman really doesn't want anything further to do with this issue beyond the settlement and in my humble opinion that should be respected.
She posed for the article pic, so her wanting nothing to do with this doesn't seem too probable a claim at this point. And, now that she has come forward, she has broken the settlement agreement. I imagine that the NRA will take action against her for that.
Link? Is this your idea of a "fact?"

So now we have a 2nd HAG who has accused Mr. Cain that just so happens to work in Obama's Administration.. you liberals are a bunch of low life fuckers! This shit is going to hit the fan! LYNCHING of an innocent black man.. UNFUCKINGREAL.. sickos!

When you degrade women who claim to have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain by calling them "Hag" your showing the true colors of the GOP.

That is the GOP does not respect women, treat them as sex objects, and second class citizens.

Herman Cain knew of these claims and decided not to inform the country of his disgusting behavior. Instead when the truth came out he hide behind press release denying all allegations and refuses to answer question about the allegation.

Do you really want a man like Cain in the Oval Office. Will tax dollars be spent on sex parties?

America needs a man or women in the Oval Office that will lead the country. Not a man who will think his above answering for his behavior.

You seem convinced the allegations are true.

You refer to his ALLEGED behavior as his "behavior"...and you call it disgusting.
You say he is lying becuase...."the truth came out"
You are now concerend he may use tax payer money on sex parties.

See how that works?

You see, you have absoluytely no proof of anything.

He may be guilty, he may not be quilty...you and I have no way of knowing.....there are mahy reasons why he may be guilty and just as many reasons as to why he is not guilty and just a victim of BS cries of sexual abuse that occurs inb EVERY large company..and many settled to just make them go away.

But you see......YOU have already convicted him AND ASKING US to hang him...based on allegaations.

See? There are people out there that know there are simple minded people like you that will do that.

Thus why the rest of us are not always so quick to judge.

I did read the article, and it seems to me this person has been working for the Federal Govt. for sometime now, and given that fact if the logic of her being part of the Obama Administration holds true, then would it not also hold true she was part of the Bush Administration ? The point here is this, it appears according to article the woman really doesn't want anything further to do with this issue beyond the settlement and in my humble opinion that should be respected.

Yep. Whoever is responsible for getting a hold of a picture of her and publishing it is pretty shameless.

From what I gather from this entire episode is that NONE of the woman approached the media about this story. Someone else with knowledge did. That person isn't just smearing Cain, he's also making these women's lives miserable.

Be serious. It was on her facebook. That's hardly a private source, is it?

gotta admit... pretty cunning to file a sexual harrassment charge 10+ years ago before cain had any politica aspirations and obama wasnt even a state senator........

almost as cunning as obama having a birth announcement placed in a hawiian paper when he was 2 days old......

but if she knew she was going to be using this charge 10+ years later against cain, obviously knowing he was going to run for president, why did she sign a nda?

Just as cunning as never mentioning any of this when he ran for president in 2000 or for congress in 2004. Why wasn't it important to expose him back then? Why now?

gotta admit... pretty cunning to file a sexual harrassment charge 10+ years ago before cain had any politica aspirations and obama wasnt even a state senator........

almost as cunning as obama having a birth announcement placed in a hawiian paper when he was 2 days old......

but if she knew she was going to be using this charge 10+ years later against cain, obviously knowing he was going to run for president, why did she sign a nda?

obama did NOT, I repeat, did NOT, "have" a birth announcement placed in a Hawaiian paper. That is a LIE, LIE, LIE. Flat out, period, end of story.

The so called "birth announcement" was printed as was all such announcements because the newspaper was notified BY THE STATE when someone was ISSUED a "certificate of live birth." GET THAT STRAIGHT AND DON'T LIE ANYMORE shit for brains, and ANYONE born ANYWHERE could get a "certificate of live birth" issued to themselves in Hawaii in 1961.

Those are the facts.

So now we have a 2nd HAG who has accused Mr. Cain that just so happens to work in Obama's Administration.. you liberals are a bunch of low life fuckers! This shit is going to hit the fan! LYNCHING of an innocent black man.. UNFUCKINGREAL.. sickos!

When you degrade women who claim to have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain by calling them "Hag" your showing the true colors of the GOP.

That is the GOP does not respect women, treat them as sex objects, and second class citizens.

Herman Cain knew of these claims and decided not to inform the country of his disgusting behavior. Instead when the truth came out he hide behind press release denying all allegations and refuses to answer question about the allegation.

Do you really want a man like Cain in the Oval Office. Will tax dollars be spent on sex parties?

America needs a man or women in the Oval Office that will lead the country. Not a man who will think his above answering for his behavior.

You refer to his ALLEGED behavior as his "behavior"...and you call it disgusting.

See how that works?

He may be guilty, he may not be quilty...you and I have no way of knowing.....there are mahy reasons why he may be guilty and just as many reasons as to why he is not guilty and just a victim of BS cries of sexual abuse that occurs inb EVERY large company..and many settled to just make them go away.

But you see......YOU have already convicted him AND ASKING US to hang him...based on allegaations.

See? There are people out there that know there are simple minded people like you that will do that.

Multiple incidents and multiple witnesses.

That counts as proof.

obama did NOT, I repeat, did NOT, "have" a birth announcement placed in a Hawaiian paper. That is a LIE, LIE, LIE. Flat out, period, end of story.

The so called "birth announcement" was printed as was all such announcements because the newspaper was notified BY THE STATE when someone was ISSUED a "certificate of live birth." GET THAT STRAIGHT AND DON'T LIE ANYMORE shit for brains, and ANYONE born ANYWHERE could get a "certificate of live birth" issued to themselves in Hawaii in 1961.

Those are the facts.

:rofl:

thanks for clearing up that very important point, tonto.

See how that works?

Multiple incidents and multiple witnesses.

That counts as proof.
What witnesses? The ones making the allegations?

Hmmm. I guess all those daycare workers really WERE guilty, after all.

Those are the facts.

ok.. pretty cunning for 2 day old obama to have the state of hawaii place a birth announcement in the paper for him.......

happy there now, slaplatch?

Worry about yourself.. It's not hysteria .. IT'S ALL ABOUT DESTROYING a man for shits sake.. If one doesn't get upset or worked up over the continual abuse of conservative figures, then you have ice in your veins. I'll get excited over whatever the hell I want.

I like Cain. I'd vote for him. And I have issues regarding the media running allegations for which they seem to have exceptionally thin 'evidence'.

However, making up shit about his 'accusers' is not helpful. She does not 'work for the Obama Administration'... she works for the federal government. So what?

It does appear - note the word 'appear' that a bunch of her friends are trying to get her side out so she can maintain her 'dignified silence' and I have issues about that... but I don't think it is helpful for the right to bullshit about her any more than it is helpful for the left to lie about Cain.

Oh really?? Working in the Treasury Department isn't working for this Administration? Since when?

Only if she was a political appointee. If she's a regular government employee that still has a job when administrations change, then she's NOT part of the administraztion.

Kraushaar said his sister-in-law never discussed the incident that allegedly occurred when she was a spokeswoman for the National Restaurant Association from 1998 to 1999, a Washington lobbying firm then headed by Cain.

Do you really want a man like Cain in the Oval Office. Will tax dollars be spent on sex parties? America needs a man or women in the Oval Office that will lead the country. Not a man who will think his above answering for his behavior.

I'm sure no more than they did when Clinton was in office................ :)

See how that works?

hell, simple minded people still think the allegations against clinton are true with even less proof than is being offered in the cains gropegate........

I like Cain. I'd vote for him. And I have issues regarding the media running allegations for which they seem to have exceptionally thin 'evidence'.

However, making up shit about his 'accusers' is not helpful. She does not 'work for the Obama Administration'... she works for the federal government. So what?

It does appear - note the word 'appear' that a bunch of her friends are trying to get her side out so she can maintain her 'dignified silence' and I have issues about that... but I don't think it is helpful for the right to bullshit about her any more than it is helpful for the left to lie about Cain.

Oh really?? Working in the Treasury Department isn't working for this Administration? Since when?

I think it's a tad ridiculous to link the two things. She works for the Federal Government. Do you think everyone who works for the Federal Government is part of the Obama Administration? That's not exactly rational.... they're just federal employees.

I think it's a tad naive and utterly clueless to think TAXCHEAT Tim Geitner would just hire anyone.. Working for the US Postal Service is classified as a government job and while working for the Treasury Dept is within the confines of government, it's 250 positions fall under Tax Cheat Geitner and his discretion, ie this Administration.

Former National Restaurant Association employee Karen Kraushaar is a Republican who now works for the federal government. Her identity was revealed by an iPad news site, The Daily. She confirmed to NPR that she is one of two women whose harassment complaints led to settlements with the restaurant group.

Cain is the abuser, not the women HE abused.

Do you really want a man like Cain in the Oval Office. Will tax dollars be spent on sex parties? America needs a man or women in the Oval Office that will lead the country. Not a man who will think his above answering for his behavior.

I'm sure no more than they did when Clinton was in office................ :)

well, at least they were not child sex parties like bush 1 threw......

The Child Prostitution Sex Ring Involving the Bush Whitehouse

Only if she was a political appointee. If she's a regular government employee that still has a job when administrations change, then she's NOT part of the administraztion.

She was hired LAST YEAR as stated in the article.

funny, that article says nothing about the Obama administration.

Troll much?

Ummmm, sure she does!

Karen Kraushaar currently serves as a communications director at the Inspector General’s Office of the Treasury Department, a position she has held since last year.

She just got that job too. Right about the time Cain started campaigning and if obama keeps his job, she'll have some payback job security.

Last edited:

Technically, she is, as is everyone in the agencies of the Executive Branch. Her getting her job was likely from the competitive pool, though; and discrimination on political views is prohibited. I know what you mean, but it is a technicality that is true. But, she was also a part of the GWB administration. So, it's pretty irrelevant.

Forum List

Back