JP Morgan predicts Biden will drop out of 2024 race, citing health issues

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

HOLD ON!

We have been told over and over and over and over that Biden is in perfect health.

How can this be true?

Is JP Morgan just a bunch of racist Trumpers? Hmmmm….I do not think so.

This admin is a bigger disaster than the Titanic. It has certainly ruined more lives.

JOE BIDEN IS CORRUPT AND SENILE. He is a wet sock puppet. Why cant the left admit it? You are liars.

Amazing how you state the obvious with an apparent "straight face".
Do you channel your amazing information from thr dead or are you just plagiarsing ?

HOLD ON!

We have been told over and over and over and over that Biden is in perfect health.

How can this be true?

This admin is a bigger disaster than the Titanic. It has certainly ruined more lives.

JOE BIDEN IS CORRUPT AND SENILE. He is a wet sock puppet. Why cant the left admit it? You are liars.

"Health issues"...nod nod...wink wink. :laughing0301:

I don't think so... Biden is on the attack for anyone who may try and push him aside... example?... the Epstein list leak with Bills Clinton's name exposed....

I think he's gonna hide out in his basement like he did last time, on the assumption that his posse will rig it for him again.

I don't think so... Biden is on the attack for anyone who may try and push him aside... example?... the Epstein list leak with Bills Clinton's name exposed....

He may not have a choice. Biden has a boneyard in his closet. The real people running the show can tank his ass any time they please.

The CIA knows absolutely about Biden’s bribery.

He may not have a choice. Biden has a boneyard in his closet. The real people running the show can tank his ass any time they please.

The CIA knows absolutely about Biden’s bribery.
I don't think the CIA FBI or DOJ will budge on Biden as long as he is in charge of Garland Wray and the CIA's funding...
I could be wrong but Joe is deadly afraid of losing control of our justice system....

HOLD ON!

How can this be true?

Anyone who supports Biden and believes he's calling the shots is retarded.

Democrats = WEF

If you want to know what Democrats are planning for Americans, just watch their masters in Devos.

Democrats will bring the great reset to your community.

HOLD ON!

How can this be true?

Likely scenario:
  1. Biden drops out shortly before the election, and is hastily replaced by Hillary Clinton as the Dems' candidate.
  2. Trump is either jailed or assassinated before the election, and is hastily replaced (by RINOs) with a completely unelectable candidate a la Mitt Romney or Nikki Haley.
  3. Biden dies before the end of his term and is replaced by Kamala Harris, who then "postpones" the election while the nation "recovers" from the great tragedy.
  4. In the meantime, Republican candidates are removed from ballots up and down the ticket all across the country, sparking near civil war.
  5. Elections are declared illegitimate and Harris hands the country over to a military/bureaucratic "interim administration" to "preserve our democracy" indefinitely.

bill cannot run again. you should know this

Forum List

Back