Unnamed Cain abuser WORKS IN BARRY's admin!

So now we have a 2nd HAG who has accused Mr. Cain that just so happens to work in Obama's Administration.. you liberals are a bunch of low life fuckers! This shit is going to hit the fan! LYNCHING of an innocent black man.. UNFUCKINGREAL.. sickos!

?SHE IS VERY RELIABLE? - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

Bunch of sick fucks.. can you say backfired????

yeah...I love it..

"she is a good person"...and "she just wants to do the right thing"

Yet, she accepted a monetary settlement to "not do the right thing"

Dont these people hear what they are saying? I mean...really? She was wiling to accept money in exchange of NOT doing the right thing but she is a good person who NOW wants to do the right thing.

Pathetic.

yeah...I love it..

Dont these people hear what they are saying? I mean...really? She was wiling to accept money in exchange of NOT doing the right thing but she is a good person who NOW wants to do the right thing.

Pathetic.

you're conflating two different people

carry on

yeah...I love it..

Pathetic.

What would the right thing be? It's civil law, not criminal.

This article is just like every other... no substance. Let me know when one of these women actually gives specifics about the allegations. Until then, I don't get what the big deal is... 'he said, she said'.

So now we have a 2nd HAG who has accused Mr. Cain that just so happens to work in Obama's Administration.. you liberals are a bunch of low life fuckers! This shit is going to hit the fan! LYNCHING of an innocent black man.. UNFUCKINGREAL.. sickos!

.... communications director at the Inspector General’s Office of the Treasury Department, a position she has held since last year.

That's hardly working in the Obama Administration. Shall we stick to facts and lay off the hysteria? Just an idea.

yeah...I love it..

Pathetic.

What would the right thing be? It's civil law, not criminal.

you are missing the point...

Re-read the article.

Her friends and family are saying she simply wants to do the right thing and let people know about Cain.

They continue to talk about her attrinbutes...reliable, honest, etc.

Yet...in the article....

she accepted a monetary settlement to not say anything.....

Which means that her personal greed trumped her desire to "do the right thing"

Now....I am not saying I wouldnt have done the same....but then people would not be able to say that I am the type that would want to do the "right thing"

yeah...I love it..

Pathetic.
Notice how that piece goes on about her wanting to remain anonymous, too?

Nice pose she did for the title pic, too.

"Anonymous". :lol:

And, ironically enough, she never filed a complaint, either. Yet, 12 years later, here she is with nothing but a 'she said'.

And, she'll have to pay back all settlement monies.

Herman Cain claims sexual harassment accusations threatening to derail his presidential campaign are a smear campaign. But friends and family of one accuser say she is a principled and dedicated professional who was only trying to right a wrong no woman should suffer in the workplace.

we're just doing our jobs.. the high tech lynching of a black Republican.. :lol:

and we do it so professionally too.:lol: so what if it's 20 years too late.

I did read the article, and it seems to me this person has been working for the Federal Govt. for sometime now, and given that fact if the logic of her being part of the Obama Administration holds true, then would it not also hold true she was part of the Bush Administration ? The point here is this, it appears according to article the woman really doesn't want anything further to do with this issue beyond the settlement and in my humble opinion that should be respected.

yeah...I love it..

Pathetic.

you're conflating two different people

carry on

Read the artricle...THEN comment on someone elses comment.

(if you think I am conflating two different people, then you did not read the article)

yeah...I love it..

Pathetic.
Notice how that piece goes on about her wanting to remain anonymous, too?

Nice pose she did for the title pic, too.

"Anonymous". :lol:

And, ironically enough, she never filed a complaint, either. Yet, 12 years later, here she is with nothing but a 'she said'.

And, she'll have to pay back all settlement monies.
Wonder who will really pay it?

The sexual harassment settlements came long before Koch Cain became a candidate.

And believe me, we Democrats would like nothing better than to see Koch Cain as the Republican nominee.

Obama would stomp him like a rat in the closet.

I did read the article, and it seems to me this person has been working for the Federal Govt. for sometime now, and given that fact if the logic of her being part of the Obama Administration holds true, then would it not also hold true she was part of the Bush Administration ? The point here is this, it appears according to article the woman really doesn't want anything further to do with this issue beyond the settlement and in my humble opinion that should be respected.
She posed for the article pic, so her wanting nothing to do with this doesn't seem too probable a claim at this point. And, now that she has come forward, she has broken the settlement agreement. I imagine that the NRA will take action against her for that.

So you are under the false impression that each time the administration switches hands between the two parties, all of the bureaucrats leave their jobs to be replaced by others of the party in power? Really? Please quit identifying yourself as a conservative, it makes the rest of us look bad.

Forum List

Back