Unnamed Cain abuser WORKS IN BARRY's admin!

I did read the article, and it seems to me this person has been working for the Federal Govt. for sometime now, and given that fact if the logic of her being part of the Obama Administration holds true, then would it not also hold true she was part of the Bush Administration ? The point here is this, it appears according to article the woman really doesn't want anything further to do with this issue beyond the settlement and in my humble opinion that should be respected.
She posed for the article pic, so her wanting nothing to do with this doesn't seem too probable a claim at this point. And, now that she has come forward, she has broken the settlement agreement. I imagine that the NRA will take action against her for that.

Si, if you notice the picture is a Facebook picture it doesn't appear that she actually posed for the picture for the article. As for her breaking the terms and conditions of the agreement, I cannot answer that as I do not know them.

I did read the article, and it seems to me this person has been working for the Federal Govt. for sometime now, and given that fact if the logic of her being part of the Obama Administration holds true, then would it not also hold true she was part of the Bush Administration ? The point here is this, it appears according to article the woman really doesn't want anything further to do with this issue beyond the settlement and in my humble opinion that should be respected.
She posed for the article pic, so her wanting nothing to do with this doesn't seem too probable a claim at this point. And, now that she has come forward, she has broken the settlement agreement. I imagine that the NRA will take action against her for that.

Si, if you notice the picture is a Facebook picture it doesn't appear that she actually posed for the picture for the article. As for her breaking the terms and conditions of the agreement, I cannot answer that as I do not know them.
Ah. Thanks for the correction. Anyway, she talked to the reporter so it's hard for me to take her desire to be done with it as any sort of sincere desire. At all.

That's not going to happen, either. Personally, I think she is a fool. I would never have done that unless I had something to corroborate my word. No way.

So the Obama administration sent this woman back in time to work for the National Restaurant Association, so she could get a sexual harassment settlement to derail Koch Cain's candidacy in 2011.

Diabolical!

Former National Restaurant Association employee Karen Kraushaar is a Republican who now works for the federal government. Her identity was revealed by an iPad news site, The Daily. She confirmed to NPR that she is one of two women whose harassment complaints led to settlements with the restaurant group.

Cain is the abuser, not the women HE abused.

the cainiacs think it would be a privalage to be groped by cain which is why they dont believe this ladys story......

if they had been in her position, they would have dropped to their knees in a second......
A lot of those posters you call 'cainiacs' are being pretty rational. They know that right now this is nothing but allegations. No corroboration and there aren't even any formal complaints to document an allegation from over a decade ago.

I know one thing for sure...

We have been called in to legal discussions regarding sex discrimintation, sex harassment, and racial discrimination many times.

One was a woman claiming the CEO of a large Long Island based computer company having harrassed her sexually. Her complaint was thin...had little to go with except her word. We were brought in becuase we placed her on the job and we had also placed the person she replaced on the job several years earlier.

When all was said and done....her only real complaint was that she had walked in on him in his office while he was peeing in his private bathroom with the door open. Seeing as he had a policy that she is to never enter his office without announcing herself first when his office door is closed, he had done nothing wrong. IN fact...she did......

However, she siad she was going to bring the story to the press.....she didnt threaten and she did not blackmail....she was going to the press......it was not extortion...her attorney played it properly....

So they paid her a mid 5 figure sum in return for an NDA.

FYI....her attorney called the person she had replaced and offered her a "piece of the settlement" of she were to say that he had sexxually harrassed her as well. She said he didnt, and she wouldnt....

So the Obama administration sent this woman back in time to work for the National Restaurant Association, so she could get a sexual harassment settlement to derail Koch Cain's candidacy in 2011.

Diabolical!

the fact that you feel the need to spin what is being said in the debate only means one thing...

You are insecure with the position you hold in the debate and see the merits of the things those you disagree with are saying.

funny, that article says nothing about the Obama administration.

Troll much?

"Karen Kraushaar currently serves as a communications director at the Inspector General’s Office of the Treasury Department, a position she has held since last year. She did not return phone messages left by The Daily."

That help?

No. She's not a political appointee, therefore her role in the federal government is nothing more than a job. Hardly some 'smoking gun' evidence.

Honestly, sometimes the right are as jack shit stupid as the left.

I'm sorry her job in the Obama Administration does not meet your high standards for it being "Political"

P.S. Go fuck yourself

Former National Restaurant Association employee Karen Kraushaar is a Republican who now works for the federal government. Her identity was revealed by an iPad news site, The Daily. She confirmed to NPR that she is one of two women whose harassment complaints led to settlements with the restaurant group.

Guess who's baby The Daily is?

Murdoch.

:lol:

i wonder if murdoch used illegal means to get the identity like he has in the past......

the cainiacs think it would be a privalage to be groped by cain which is why they dont believe this ladys story......

if they had been in her position, they would have dropped to their knees in a second......

Is there a name for what's wrong with you?

Shit-for-brains Butt-Reaming Trogledite comes to mind.

Ummmm, sure she does!

Karen Kraushaar currently serves as a communications director at the Inspector General’s Office of the Treasury Department, a position she has held since last year.

She just got that job too. Right about the time Cain started campaigning and if obama keeps his job, she'll have some payback job security.

whereas it is easy to say that smells fishy, it is just as easy to say that is a mere conicidence.

Just as it is easy to say a "settlement" is proof of wrong doing, it is just as easy to say a settlement is proof of nothing and can also imply a company's decision to make it go away for an amount that is less than the amount it will cost to prove the allegations as untrue in a court of law.

Multiple incidents and multiple witnesses.

But who cares?

Koch Cain was never going to be president anyway.

excuse me?

There are witnesses?

Please show me where there are discussions of witnesses...that changes everything.

Or are you just full of shit?

When you degrade women who claim to have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain by calling them "Hag" your showing the true colors of the GOP.

That is the GOP does not respect women, treat them as sex objects, and second class citizens.

Herman Cain knew of these claims and decided not to inform the country of his disgusting behavior. Instead when the truth came out he hide behind press release denying all allegations and refuses to answer question about the allegation.

Do you really want a man like Cain in the Oval Office. Will tax dollars be spent on sex parties?

America needs a man or women in the Oval Office that will lead the country. Not a man who will think his above answering for his behavior.

You seem convinced the allegations are true.

You refer to his ALLEGED behavior as his "behavior"...and you call it disgusting.
You say he is lying becuase...."the truth came out"
You are now concerend he may use tax payer money on sex parties.

See how that works?

You see, you have absoluytely no proof of anything.

He may be guilty, he may not be quilty...you and I have no way of knowing.....there are mahy reasons why he may be guilty and just as many reasons as to why he is not guilty and just a victim of BS cries of sexual abuse that occurs inb EVERY large company..and many settled to just make them go away.

But you see......YOU have already convicted him AND ASKING US to hang him...based on allegaations.

See? There are people out there that know there are simple minded people like you that will do that.

Thus why the rest of us are not always so quick to judge.

hell, simple minded people still think the allegations against clinton are true with even less proof than is being offered in the cains gropegate........
So, you are doing exactly the same and that makes you just as simple-minded. :thup:

So, this woman made a false complaint against Herman Cain - when she was working for him - 12 years ago, because she used her psychic powers to determine that someday she would be working for President Barack Obama and Herman Cain would be a possible challenger to him,

and she now wants to knock Cain out of the race despite the fact that by every measure so far Cain would be a much weaker opponent to Obama than Romney and therefore by knocking Cain out this woman would actually be increasing the chances of an administration change and thus the greater likelihood that she might lose her job at Treasury.

Now that's a fucked up story on about 6 levels.:lol::lol::lol:

Ummmm, sure she does!

Karen Kraushaar currently serves as a communications director at the Inspector General’s Office of the Treasury Department, a position she has held since last year.

She just got that job too. Right about the time Cain started campaigning and if obama keeps his job, she'll have some payback job security.

whereas it is easy to say that smells fishy, it is just as easy to say that is a mere conicidence.

Just as it is easy to say a "settlement" is proof of wrong doing, it is just as easy to say a settlement is proof of nothing and can also imply a company's decision to make it go away for an amount that is less than the amount it will cost to prove the allegations as untrue in a court of law.

But who cares?

Once again: What multiple witnesses? Anyone other than the ones making the allegations?

Smells like daycare hysteria at this point.

Ah. Thanks for the correction. Anyway, she talked to the reporter so it's hard for me to take her desire to be done with it as any sort of sincere desire. At all.

That's not going to happen, either. Personally, I think she is a fool. I would never have done that unless I had something to corroborate my word. No way.
Exactly why many victims of harassment keep silent.

Odd you didn't thank the other twenty people for correcting you.

So, this woman made a false complaint against Herman Cain - when she was working for him - 12 years ago, because she used her psychic powers to determine that someday she would be working for President Barack Obama and Herman Cain would be a possible challenger to him,

and she now wants to knock Cain out of the race despite the fact that by every measure so far Cain would be a much weaker opponent to Obama than Romney and therefore by knocking Cain out this woman would actually be increasing the chances of an administration change and thus the greater likelihood that she might lose her job at Treasury.

Now that's a fucked up story on about 6 levels.:lol::lol::lol:

why must you spin?

How is this....

After hearing that another woman got a settlement for a baseless claim of sexual harrassment, this woman saw an opportunity to make some easy money and did the same.

Now that he is running for President and these "claims" are becoming newsworthy, she, again, sees an opportunioty to capitalize and grab her 15 minutes of fame without losing her settlement money.

Your scenario is just plain old childish...and I would expect nothing more from a loser partisan hack like you.

A lot of those posters you call 'cainiacs' are being pretty rational. They know that right now this is nothing but allegations. No corroboration and there aren't even any formal complaints to document an allegation from over a decade ago.

nah, when they resort to names like hag and slut and accuse her of being a whore and such, that is the language of jealously......... that means they wish it had been them at the end of cains advancments, only they would not have refused.......

of course there was a formal complaint, which is why there was a settlement and a nda......

the link in the op is about one of the ladies who filed a formal complaint and took a settlement and signed an nda, not those other 2 who are just looking to get rich quick.......
Can you back up your claim that there were ANY formal complaints against Cain?

A link will do.

where is the link to this lady speaking with reporters?

according to the article in the op, she refused to speak to reporters which is why they interviewed her friends and family........

Guess who's baby The Daily is?

Murdoch.

i wonder if murdoch used illegal means to get the identity like he has in the past......
Who knows? I'm not sure what to make of the fact that his organization exposed this woman. It certainly can't be for a good reason, but I don't know if they are trying to smear her or get her to come forward to help sink Cain.

:confused:

But who cares?

Once again: What multiple witnesses? Anyone other than the ones making the allegations?

Smells like daycare hysteria at this point.

The more I read Chris' posts, the more I am convinced that he is likely younger than 16.

To refer to an alleged victim as a "witness" shows a great deal of immaturity.

according to the article in the op, she refused to speak to reporters which is why they interviewed her friends and family........
:eusa_shhh: You are witnessing pathological lying.

yes...and I am sure her desire for anonymity would be completely diregarded by her family and friends.

Sure.....she did not want this to get out.

Sure.

Forum List

Back