Unlike Beta Male Obama, President Trump Stood Tall And Proud And Did Not Bow To The Saudi King

That's right. Our glorious alpha male leader Donald Trump greeted the Saudi King and did not bow to him as a sign of submission like the former unconstitutional president did causing a national embarrassment. Our noble glorious leader stood firm and bold like a real president should. His beautiful wife stood by his side as history was made. As an American patriot, President Trump has made me feel proud today! God bless America and God bless Donald Trump.

Alpha male leader

So far it's been reported Trump has spoken fewer than 40 words to the saudi's. For someone who leads with his mouth, Trump was verbally castrated.

obama-japan_1523768i.jpg
I lived in Japan and its common courtesy/expected to bow you senile shit stain hacktard namvet

no it isn't you brain dead dick suckin' liberal faggot

170210125620-01-trump-abe-0210-exlarge-169.jpg
little guy got his feewings hurt so he has to resort to profanity :itsok: Man-up you Pillow- biting, mouth- breather.

go suck a Japs dick you worthless Gaijin
I thought there was a min. age req't to join this site. :eusa_eh: Your insults are at the pre- teen level

I lived in Japan and its common courtesy/expected to bow you senile shit stain hacktard namvet

no it isn't you brain dead dick suckin' liberal faggot

170210125620-01-trump-abe-0210-exlarge-169.jpg
little guy got his feewings hurt so he has to resort to profanity :itsok: Man-up you Pillow- biting, mouth- breather.

go suck a Japs dick you worthless Gaijin
I thought there was a min. age req't to join this site. :eusa_eh: Your insults are at the pre- teen level

A Vietnam veteran is at least 60 years old in 2017. Would have to be born no later than 1957. War was over in 1975 and you have to be 18+ to be in a war zone.

That's right. Our glorious alpha male leader Donald Trump greeted the Saudi King and did not bow to him as a sign of submission like the former unconstitutional president did causing a national embarrassment. Our noble glorious leader stood firm and bold like a real president should. His beautiful wife stood by his side as history was made. As an American patriot, President Trump has made me feel proud today! God bless America and God bless Donald Trump.

Alpha male leader

So far it's been reported Trump has spoken fewer than 40 words to the saudi's. For someone who leads with his mouth, Trump was verbally castrated.
Reported by who? Name the source!

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

&NCS_modified=20170520112440&MaxW=960&imageVersion=default&AR-170529983.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/saudi-arabia-gives-president-trump-and-wife-melania-a-warm-welcome/

Okay, now that we've heard from the racist, Holocaust denying BEST representative of the typical Trump supporter,

who else wants to weigh in on the custom of bowing?

You might want to read the article.

Article I, section 9 of the U.S. Constitution states: "No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State."

American Presidents Should Not Bow to Foreign Royalty

You might want to read the article.

Article I, section 9 of the U.S. Constitution states: "No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State."

American Presidents Should Not Bow to Foreign Royalty

Trump is making money from foreign leaders staying at the Trump International.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/saudi-arabia-gives-president-trump-and-wife-melania-a-warm-welcome/
LOL
Stevie baby, you continue to be one of the most ignorant asses on this board.

Analysis | Trump mocked Obama for bowing to a Saudi king. And then he …

A bow? Surely not, some insisted, after watching Trump bend his knees, slump forward and bob his head to let King Salman place the honorary collar of Saudi Arabia's founder around his neck.

He's just “bending over,” one supported suggested.

“He's receiving an award.”

“More of a squat than a bow.”

The White House did not immediately respond when asked if Trump had softened his position on bowing, after criticizing Obama about it on more than one occasion.

Whatever he was doing with the king, Trump appears to have left his Washington troubles only to walk into the same quagmire of diplomatic body language as so many presidents past.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Notice how the women walk behind the men like dogs...

View attachment 127780View attachment 127783

I'm am watching the signing ceremony and when the U.S. counterpart of the Saudi's are meeting and shaking hands in the middle of the rooms most of the U.S. turn to the King and give a short bow.

I also noticed earlier when Trump received the gold chain he started to bow but seem to catch himself.

I see now in the video replay it was a curtsy. Wait a minute, only little girls curtsy.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

LOL
Stevie baby, you continue to be one of the most ignorant asses on this board.

Analysis | Trump mocked Obama for bowing to a Saudi king. And then he …

A bow? Surely not, some insisted, after watching Trump bend his knees, slump forward and bob his head to let King Salman place the honorary collar of Saudi Arabia's founder around his neck.

He's just “bending over,” one supported suggested.

“He's receiving an award.”

“More of a squat than a bow.”

The White House did not immediately respond when asked if Trump had softened his position on bowing, after criticizing Obama about it on more than one occasion.

Whatever he was doing with the king, Trump appears to have left his Washington troubles only to walk into the same quagmire of diplomatic body language as so many presidents past.

Oh yeah? Well, His Royal Highness the King pissed off Muslims around the world today for disobeying the Quran. Think he'll get roasted by the media?

Saudi King Shatters Tradition To Welcome Melania Trump

DARRuqWXsAA6HY3.jpg

The 81-year-old king appeared at the airport in Riyadh to welcome the Trumps, and cast custom to the winds as he did so.

As Melania Trump set foot on Saudi soil, the king shook her hand, a gesture that shattered Muslim traditions in which men do not shake the hands of women.

Saudi King Shatters Tradition To Welcome Melania Trump

Obama just came across as anyone would when trying to follow another country's cultural traditions -- a bit clunky and overboard. That's all. Conservatards fixated on this because they desperately wanted to score some political points because they're idiots who can't win on policy or anything else for that matter.

Can't win? Did you see the last election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back