Unlike Beta Male Obama, President Trump Stood Tall And Proud And Did Not Bow To The Saudi King

There's no such thing as an alpha male or beta male. Obama simply used foreign customs, which Trump is unsurprisingly ignorant about.

You're a fucking moron..... .
No! I'm an American patriot.

Trump is no alpha male. He's a stupid bully. He's Biff in Back to the Future. He desperately wants to be an Alpha Male, but he's lacking the intelligence or the ability to lead, so he bullies and threatens.

Like all bullies, he backs down when challenged (China, NAFTA), and pretends he just changed his mind.

Idiots like you are fooled because you're even dumber than Donnie.

Trump is no alpha male. He's a stupid bully. He's Biff in Back to the Future. He desperately wants to be an Alpha Male, but he's lacking the intelligence or the ability to lead, so he bullies and threatens.

Like all bullies, he backs down when challenged (China, NAFTA), and pretends he just changed his mind.

FLASHBACK: Obama Booted Reporters From Conservative Papers Off His Plane In ‘08

Attkisson: Obama Officials 'Bully and Threaten' Journalists, Free Press

http://thehill.com/regulation/231140-doj-bullies-and-threatens-journalists-former-reporter-says

Obama ‘threatens Fox News reporter’s career’

CNN Anchor: Obama Threatens Reporters Who Say "Anything Bad" About Him

you should really change your name to hypocriticallady

Attkisson: Reporters treated like 'enemies of the state' under Obama

Remember when I told you that you can sort the forum wheat from gangue by the choice of sources?

How is this not apparent to these monkeys?

Remember when I told you that you can sort the forum wheat from gangue by the choice of sources?
no but i knew the entire "bash the source and belittle their opinion" would come out quickly.

you wanna go after sharyl attkisson - go ahead. if obama couldn't take her out, you got zero chance.

or are you denying obama ever did any of these?

Trump is a heterosupremacist alpha male winner!

no but i knew the entire "bash the source and belittle their opinion" would come out quickly.

you wanna go after sharyl attkisson - go ahead. if obama couldn't take her out, you got zero chance.

Sure...

Let me be clear.....Daily Caller dependents are among the dumbest pieces of shit swirling.

Sharyl claimed that "aliens were operating her computer"..... On orders from Obama.....there is good reason why she is ignored by the Reality Based Community...

How many of those links were culled from Drudge?

Roughly...

Sure...

Let me be clear.....Daily Caller dependents are among the dumbest pieces of shit swirling.

Sharyl claimed that "aliens were operating her computer"..... On orders from Obama.....there is good reason why she is ignored by the Reality Based Community...

Roughly...
none. i queried on "obama threatens reporter" and this is front page google.

and yea, like i said...when you got nothing else you make crap up to discredit or just attack the source and pretend all those stories are just angry lies of the "other" side but the angry stories on your side are gospel.

answer somewhere in the middle but if you're saying obama never tried to shut down anyone in the media i'll just stop here.

reality took off long ago.

Speaking from Libya, Ahmed Salem, a young political activist opposed to radical Islamic terrorism, told WND that al-Qaida and other radical Islamic militia groups, including some from Egypt, launched a pre-planned, well-organized, heavily armed attack on the U.S. compound.
Read more at Obama ‘threatens Fox News reporter’s career’

Would you post the conclusions of the 379th and final congressional investigations on this particular question....

Sure...

Roughly...

and yea, like i said...when you got nothing else you make crap up to discredit or just attack the source and pretend all those stories are just angry lies of the "other" side but the angry stories on your side are gospel.

answer somewhere in the middle but if you're saying obama never tried to shut down anyone in the media i'll just stop here.

And all that popped up was a bunch of crap from fringe media?

And you didn't think twice about rebleating it?

Speaking from Libya, Ahmed Salem, a young political activist opposed to radical Islamic terrorism, told WND that al-Qaida and other radical Islamic militia groups, including some from Egypt, launched a pre-planned, well-organized, heavily armed attack on the U.S. compound.
Read more at Obama ‘threatens Fox News reporter’s career’

Would you post the conclusions of the 379th and final congressional investigations on this particular question....
look, i listened to obama rag on fox endlessly saying they're not real news. if he's doing that in public, you think that's all he's doing? really? as for attkisson - i guess finding the evidence of gov hacking on her computer is more than enough for our gov to lob a fake story on her.

maybe she is a whack. i'll keep my mind open to that possibility. just doesn't seem others will keep that same open mind for the big guys on *their* side.

Sure...

Roughly...

And all that popped up was a bunch of crap from fringe media?

nope. cause i knew no matter what was said and or done at this point wouldn't matter. it would all be discredited by people who didn't like it as fake while they then turn around and cry out another anonymous source is about to take trump out.

fucked up times we live in. i've just come to accept it.

That's right. Our glorious alpha male leader Donald Trump greeted the Saudi King and did not bow to him as a sign of submission like the former unconstitutional president did causing a national embarrassment. Our noble glorious leader stood firm and bold like a real president should. His beautiful wife stood by his side as history was made. As an American patriot, President Trump has made me feel proud today! God bless America and God bless Donald Trump.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

&NCS_modified=20170520112440&MaxW=960&imageVersion=default&AR-170529983.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/saudi-arabia-gives-president-trump-and-wife-melania-a-warm-welcome/

Notice how the women walk behind the men like dogs...

View attachment 127780View attachment 127783

I'm am watching the signing ceremony and when the U.S. counterpart of the Saudi's are meeting and shaking hands in the middle of the rooms most of the U.S. turn to the King and give a short bow.

I also noticed earlier when Trump received the gold chain he started to bow but seem to catch himself.

That's right. Our glorious alpha male leader Donald Trump greeted the Saudi King and did not bow to him as a sign of submission like the former unconstitutional president did causing a national embarrassment. Our noble glorious leader stood firm and bold like a real president should. His beautiful wife stood by his side as history was made. As an American patriot, President Trump has made me feel proud today! God bless America and God bless Donald Trump.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/saudi-arabia-gives-president-trump-and-wife-melania-a-warm-welcome/
Fatboy with the hippy hairdo could'nt bend to take a shit, he has to hire some one to do it for him,,why do you think he's up at 3am Tweeting? He watching someone take a dump for him, duh!

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

I'm am watching the signing ceremony and when the U.S. counterpart of the Saudi's are meeting and shaking hands in the middle of the rooms most of the U.S. turn to the King and give a short bow.

I also noticed earlier when Trump received the gold chain he started to bow but seem to catch himself.
There is nothing wrong with the bow, or the stern, why it's been a part of political customs for ages, okay not ages but thousands of years...Just because someone of a plenipotentiary nature bows to a hosting leader, doesn't signify submissiveness..

pbs any better?

White House Reporters Frustrated With Obama Administration

and this is funny:
The White House likes to point out that more “real people” are able to reach out to Mr. Obama, who has answered questions in IAmA chats on Reddit and joined Vice President Biden in Google Hangouts, where people actually ask followup questions.

they use the internet and it's great. trump twists like a fool and he needs to shut up.

this is cute too:
The few responses in the story from a White House communications employee speak to how the administration views itself as a media organization, one that’s almost in competition with the collective Fourth Estate.

NOW i suppose an unnamed source nullifies the statement.

but let me know if pbs is off limits also and i'll go to moveon.org and occupydemocrats for my news from now on.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

There is nothing wrong with the bow, or the stern, why it's been a part of political customs for ages, okay not ages but thousands of years...Just because someone of a plenipotentiary nature bows to a hosting leader, doesn't signify submissiveness..

No there isn't anything wrong with the bow, but if I remember right the rw's had a fit when Obama did it. You respect the leaders and their customs when in their country.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

No there isn't anything wrong with the bow, but if I remember right the rw's had a fit when Obama did it. You respect the leaders and their customs when in their country.
Yeah...But dey gotz no manners..

Forum List

Back