Unlike Beta Male Obama, President Trump Stood Tall And Proud And Did Not Bow To The Saudi King

obama-japan_1523768i.jpg
I lived in Japan and its common courtesy/expected to bow you senile shit stain hacktard namvet

no it isn't you brain dead dick suckin' liberal faggot

170210125620-01-trump-abe-0210-exlarge-169.jpg

I lived in Japan and its common courtesy/expected to bow you senile shit stain hacktard namvet

no it isn't you brain dead dick suckin' liberal faggot

170210125620-01-trump-abe-0210-exlarge-169.jpg
little guy got his feewings hurt so he has to resort to profanity :itsok: Man-up you Pillow- biting, mouth- breather.
They can't
The facts don't match their feelings so the lash out with feeling as if it effectively dismisses the facts

This thread is as much devoid of meaningful substance as a Trumpster brain.

"Unlike Beta Male Obama, President Trump Stood Tall And Proud And Did Not Bow To The Saudi King"

Which leads me to ask:

Did Obama find it difficult to suck ass without bowing?

Do you find it so?

obama wasn't bowing. He was telling the photographer "look at this ass. You want some of this ass. Come to my hotel room."

That's right. Our glorious alpha male leader Donald Trump greeted the Saudi King and did not bow to him as a sign of submission like the former unconstitutional president did causing a national embarrassment. Our noble glorious leader stood firm and bold like a real president should. His beautiful wife stood by his side as history was made. As an American patriot, President Trump has made me feel proud today! God bless America and God bless Donald Trump.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

&NCS_modified=20170520112440&MaxW=960&imageVersion=default&AR-170529983.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/saudi-arabia-gives-president-trump-and-wife-melania-a-warm-welcome/

Notice how the women walk behind the men like dogs...

View attachment 127780View attachment 127783

Melania looks amazing and it's good to see that she did not cover her hair. It was protocol for the men to walk together and would have been awkward for everyone to line up together. You're making too much of it. Meanwhile, the Muslim women really are subservient and the left could care less.

Seriously, mentioning the order they walked as if it's a crime and remaining silent when Muslim women get abused, killed, and oppressed every day of their lives is definitely a liberal thing.

Obama just came across as anyone would when trying to follow another country's cultural traditions -- a bit clunky and overboard. That's all. Conservatards fixated on this because they desperately wanted to score some political points because they're idiots who can't win on policy or anything else for that matter.

That's right. Our glorious alpha male leader Donald Trump greeted the Saudi King and did not bow to him as a sign of submission like the former unconstitutional president did causing a national embarrassment. Our noble glorious leader stood firm and bold like a real president should. His beautiful wife stood by his side as history was made. As an American patriot, President Trump has made me feel proud today! God bless America and God bless Donald Trump.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/saudi-arabia-gives-president-trump-and-wife-melania-a-warm-welcome/

Melania looks amazing and it's good to see that she did not cover her hair. It was protocol for the men to walk together and would have been awkward for everyone to line up together. You're making too much of it. Meanwhile, the Muslim women really are subservient and the left could care less.

Seriously, mentioning the order they walked as if it's a crime and remaining silent when Muslim women get abused, killed, and oppressed every day of their lives is definitely a liberal thing.

A little known story and very disturbing.

‘We are hostages’: A Saudi princess reveals her life of hell

It was a life out of a fairy tale — until it became one they couldn’t escape.

Sahar, Maha, Hala and Jawaher Al Saud are daughters of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, the Saudi Arabian monarch who is worth an estimated $15 billion.

With such riches, the sisters, when younger, would take ski trips to luxurious resorts in Europe and go on endless shopping sprees, buying silk robes and jasmine oil, while their doting father bought them parures — matching jewelry sets — topped with jewel-encrusted tiaras.

‘We are hostages’: A Saudi princess reveals her life of hell | New York Post

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

The anti Trump females in this country don't realize that the Donald is the last hope for women in this country to not end up like these muslim women. Stooping, bowing, burkas....mass rapes, which is already happening in some countries in Europe.

Forum List

Back