Unlike Beta Male Obama, President Trump Stood Tall And Proud And Did Not Bow To The Saudi King

That's right. Our glorious alpha male leader Donald Trump greeted the Saudi King and did not bow to him as a sign of submission like the former unconstitutional president did causing a national embarrassment. Our noble glorious leader stood firm and bold like a real president should. His beautiful wife stood by his side as history was made. As an American patriot, President Trump has made me feel proud today! God bless America and God bless Donald Trump.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

&NCS_modified=20170520112440&MaxW=960&imageVersion=default&AR-170529983.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/saudi-arabia-gives-president-trump-and-wife-melania-a-warm-welcome/

Notice how the women walk behind the men like dogs...

View attachment 127780View attachment 127783

I'm am watching the signing ceremony and when the U.S. counterpart of the Saudi's are meeting and shaking hands in the middle of the rooms most of the U.S. turn to the King and give a short bow.

I also noticed earlier when Trump received the gold chain he started to bow but seem to catch himself.

I see now in the video replay it was a curtsy. Wait a minute, only little girls curtsy.
Good thing he didn't grab any pussy on this trip

You might want to read the article.

Article I, section 9 of the U.S. Constitution states: "No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State."

American Presidents Should Not Bow to Foreign Royalty

Trump is making money from foreign leaders staying at the Trump International.
trump is a crook plain and simple,,,He'll be making 100's of millions from his presiduncy

Forum List

Back