Unlike Beta Male Obama, President Trump Stood Tall And Proud And Did Not Bow To The Saudi King

That's right. Our glorious alpha male leader Donald Trump greeted the Saudi King and did not bow to him as a sign of submission like the former unconstitutional president did causing a national embarrassment. Our noble glorious leader stood firm and bold like a real president should. His beautiful wife stood by his side as history was made. As an American patriot, President Trump has made me feel proud today! God bless America and God bless Donald Trump.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

&NCS_modified=20170520112440&MaxW=960&imageVersion=default&AR-170529983.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/saudi-arabia-gives-president-trump-and-wife-melania-a-warm-welcome/

Notice how the women walk behind the men like dogs...

View attachment 127780View attachment 127783

I'm am watching the signing ceremony and when the U.S. counterpart of the Saudi's are meeting and shaking hands in the middle of the rooms most of the U.S. turn to the King and give a short bow.

I also noticed earlier when Trump received the gold chain he started to bow but seem to catch himself.
There is nothing wrong with the bow, or the stern, why it's been a part of political customs for ages, okay not ages but thousands of years...Just because someone of a plenipotentiary nature bows to a hosting leader, doesn't signify submissiveness..

No there isn't anything wrong with the bow, but if I remember right the rw's had a fit when Obama did it. You respect the leaders and their customs when in their country.
No, as the world's superpower, you make them SUBMIT to the American Way.

That's right. Our glorious alpha male leader Donald Trump greeted the Saudi King and did not bow to him as a sign of submission like the former unconstitutional president did causing a national embarrassment. Our noble glorious leader stood firm and bold like a real president should. His beautiful wife stood by his side as history was made. As an American patriot, President Trump has made me feel proud today! God bless America and God bless Donald Trump.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/saudi-arabia-gives-president-trump-and-wife-melania-a-warm-welcome/

I'm am watching the signing ceremony and when the U.S. counterpart of the Saudi's are meeting and shaking hands in the middle of the rooms most of the U.S. turn to the King and give a short bow.

I also noticed earlier when Trump received the gold chain he started to bow but seem to catch himself.
There is nothing wrong with the bow, or the stern, why it's been a part of political customs for ages, okay not ages but thousands of years...Just because someone of a plenipotentiary nature bows to a hosting leader, doesn't signify submissiveness..

No there isn't anything wrong with the bow, but if I remember right the rw's had a fit when Obama did it. You respect the leaders and their customs when in their country.
With secret handshakes?

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

I thought Russia or China were the new supe

With secret handshakes?

Like klingons?

I thought Russia or China were the new supe

With secret handshakes?

Like klingons?
Are you still going to comicon dressed?

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Stepping fetchin and groveling Obama is gone

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

He's not gone. He's behind the scenes working with the deep state to undermine Trump.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

He's not gone. He's behind the scenes working with the deep state to undermine Trump.
Barry the bower
Barry's foreign policy was "if we act more contrite then they will be nicer to us and terrorism will stop"
It's the platform a semi gay might take but it works better with street miscreants than Kings

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Okay, now that we've heard from the racist, Holocaust denying BEST representative of the typical Trump supporter,

who else wants to weigh in on the custom of bowing?

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Okay, now that we've heard from the racist, Holocaust denying BEST representative of the typical Trump supporter,

who else wants to weigh in on the custom of bowing?

you mean ass kissin'

who else wants to weigh in on the custom of bowing
I will...A president of the United States is the first to sit at a table the first to go through a doorway and he or she never bows to no one. If you think otherwise you are wrong.

Alpha male leader
1024x1024.jpg

Beta male loser
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Yeah but did he smooch the king like Bush?

Forum List

Back