Unhinged Omarosa claims Trump covets daughter Ivanka

Which statements?
The nasty comments by Howard Stern or the one about Trump saying he wouldn't date his daughter, because two can play this game.

The nasty comment by Howard Stern that Trump *agreed with*?

What father would agree that his daughter is a 'piece of ass'? Or say this loathsome shit about his own kid?

Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

What low-life would say this about his own daughter?
There you go.......making an assumption.
Why didn't Trump scream at Howard Stern for supposedly insulting Ivanka??
Why didn't Trump shoot the bastard??

Well, for one.....Howard Stern is a very obnoxious person prone to that sort of thing, so this is something Trump knew going in. No point in making a big thing about it. I'm absolutely sure this wasn't the first time Donald Trump heard similar comments about Ivanka, so he could just blow it off or he could act like an angry father. He chose to blow it off.

NO - He chose to AGREE!!

"Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”
OH, so you read minds now?

What am I thinking about now??

I'll give you three guesses.

Laughing.....its the quotes you're ignoring, Mud.

What sick fuck says those kind of things about his own daughter? Brags about how 'hot' she is, how she's got the 'best body', how if she wasn't his daughter he'd date her? Or agrees that his daughter was a 'piece of ass'?

Mud?
I have asked you for links several times, and like a chickenshit you keep posting the same horseshit with no links.

That means you're afraid I can prove you're full of shit.

I think if you're going to go around assuming instead of being 100% accurate you're gonna lose.

I don't know anything about this issue, but judging by what a creepy lowlife little slut this trump is, I wouldn't be surprised if he went after his daughter.
Well you see that's the only reason for this discussion.
Far as you're concerned Trump could be accused of anything and you'd believe it.
I wouldn't put it past him, considering his record.
That's my point.
What record BTW?

His record of creepy as fuck statements regarding his daughter?

Who talks about their own daughter that way?

I don't know anything about this issue, but judging by what a creepy lowlife little slut this trump is, I wouldn't be surprised if he went after his daughter.
Far as you're concerned Trump could be accused of anything and you'd believe it.
That's my point.
What record BTW?
His sexual history stinks. His business history stinks. His life stinks. How much dirtier can a person be?

What father would agree that his daughter is a 'piece of ass'? Or say this loathsome shit about his own kid?

Well, for one.....Howard Stern is a very obnoxious person prone to that sort of thing, so this is something Trump knew going in. No point in making a big thing about it. I'm absolutely sure this wasn't the first time Donald Trump heard similar comments about Ivanka, so he could just blow it off or he could act like an angry father. He chose to blow it off.

NO - He chose to AGREE!!

What sick fuck says those kind of things about his own daughter? Brags about how 'hot' she is, how she's got the 'best body', how if she wasn't his daughter he'd date her? Or agrees that his daughter was a 'piece of ass'?

Mud?
I have asked you for links several times, and like a chickenshit you keep posting the same horseshit with no links.

Of course, you're lying your ass off. Of course, I've provided links. See post for the text links in Post 72 of this thread. With another poster showing you video in post in post 73.

You ignored both and pretend that Trump never said this sick shit about his own daughter. Remember, slick.....just because you close your eyes and play pretend doesn't mean reality changes. Or that the sick fuck didn't say this about his own daughter....

What low life says this about his own daughter?

That's my point.
What record BTW?
His sexual history stinks. His business history stinks. His life stinks. How much dirtier can a person be?
Your breath stinks.

That's my point.
What record BTW?
Your breath stinks.

You've got Cheeto dust on your chin.

NO - He chose to AGREE!!

Mud?

Of course, you're lying your ass off. Of course, I've provided links. See post for the text links in Post 72 of this thread. With another poster showing you video in post in post 73.

You ignored both and pretend that Trump never said this sick shit about his own daughter. Remember, slick.....just because you close your eyes and play pretend doesn't mean reality changes. Or that the sick fuck didn't say this about his own daughter....

:blahblah: still no links?
:no_text11:
:linky:
:link:

NO - He chose to AGREE!!

Mud?

Links were already provided in post 72.

You ignored links then and you ignored links now. The adorable part is when you inisist that because you ignore links.....they don't exist. If only reality worked that way. So I ask again....

What sick fuck says this about his own daughter? Keep running, Mud.

That's my point.
What record BTW?
Your breath stinks.

If you're gonna blow sperm bubbles at least turn your head first.

That's my point.
What record BTW?
Your breath stinks.

You're the one who is desperately ignoring Trump's own sick claims about his own daughter.

I'm just the one quoting him.

What sick fuck would say this about his own daughter, Mud?

That's my point.
What record BTW?
Your breath stinks.

You're the one who is desperately ignoring Trump's own sick claims about his own daughter.

No links?

That's my point.
What record BTW?
Your breath stinks.
You love your dirty whore that much??? Does he love you back? What has your affair with him been like? I think that you have very poor taste in men.

Your breath stinks.

No links?

Post 72 of this thread. Links for every quote were provided. You merely ignore the links, then laughably pretend that if you ignore them, they don't exist. Laughing....good luck with that.

That's my point.
What record BTW?
Your breath stinks.
You love your dirty whore that much??? Does he love you back? What has your affair with him been like? I think that you have very poor taste in men.
I think you're projecting, you nasty little potty-mouth.

So much for your claims that the statements never happened.

Keep denying, Trumpie. Its what you're good for.
Which statements?
The nasty comments by Howard Stern or the one about Trump saying he wouldn't date his daughter, because two can play this game.

I don't think 'assumption' means what you think it means. The word you're looking for is 'quote'. I quoted Trump.

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

All Donald Trump's creepiest comments about his daughter Ivanka

What creepy fuck would agree that his own daughter was a 'piece of ass'? Or say this about their own kid?

What low life would say that about their own daughter, Mud?
You keep repeating the same quotes, but I don't see any links or videos that illustrate these quotes.

You still haven't produced the hot bod ref. Haven't seen it.
And apparently these so-called quotes were from as many as 3 different occasions, which means they were edited, all of the contextual content was conveniently removed.

NO - He chose to AGREE!!

Mud?

That means you're afraid I can prove you're full of shit.

I think if you're going to go around assuming instead of being 100% accurate you're gonna lose.

NO - He chose to AGREE!!

Mud?

Which statements?

I don't think 'assumption' means what you think it means. The word you're looking for is 'quote'. I quoted Trump.

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

What creepy fuck would agree that his own daughter was a 'piece of ass'? Or say this about their own kid?

What low life would say that about their own daughter, Mud?
You keep repeating the same quotes, but I don't see any links or videos that illustrate these quotes.

You still haven't produced the hot bod ref. Haven't seen it.
And apparently these so-called quotes were from as many as 3 different occasions, which means they were edited, all of the contextual content was conveniently removed.

He's already ignored the exact same link in post 72. What makes you think that he's going to acknowledge them this time?

Deny, deny, deny. Its the Trumpie way.

Your breath stinks.

No links?

Forum List

Back