Unhinged Omarosa claims Trump covets daughter Ivanka

Unhinged: Omarosa Claims Trump ‘Covets’ Daughter Ivanka
Disgraced former The Apprentice star Omarosa Manigault Newman claims in her upcoming book Unhinged that President Trump “covets” his daughter Ivanka.

------------------------------------------------------------

It is like a waiting line of next............... first Stormy D. now this idiot, and they all keep losing one after another thinks their story will trump the other ones's stories as if they are in compitition with each other.
Oh wait they are each one being paid off by a Soros, or Clinton lunatic in order to create distractions . The only ones distracted are their little blind sheep lol.

Trump himself has said that if she weren't his daughter, he'd date her.

That's creepy as fuck for a father to say about his daughter.
He obviously said it as a joke.
Course Democrat voters in Virginia think he was serious, cuz that's how they roll.

Disgraced former The Apprentice star Omarosa Manigault Newman claims in her upcoming book Unhinged that President Trump “covets” his daughter Ivanka.

It is like a waiting line of next............... first Stormy D. now this idiot, and they all keep losing one after another thinks their story will trump the other ones's stories as if they are in compitition with each other.
Oh wait they are each one being paid off by a Soros, or Clinton lunatic in order to create distractions . The only ones distracted are their little blind sheep lol.

Course Democrat voters in Virginia think he was serious, cuz that's how they roll.
Yeah, sure, all fathers joke about having sex with or dating their daughters. Based on the posts I am reading this must be a common occurrence in conservative families.

Yeah, sure, all fathers joke about having sex with or dating their daughters. Based on the posts I am reading this must be a common occurrence in conservative families.

“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Again, what creepy, creepy fuck says this about his own daughter?

I don't remember the time Trump joked about giving Ivanka the high hard one. He said "DATE".

Date where I come from means dinner and a movie. It doesn't mean bumping uglies.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

Where's the link for this shit???

Deny Trump saying it and I'll gladly provide my link.

If you're not even going to challenge the accuracy of the statements, then what is there to prove?

I don't remember the time Trump joked about giving Ivanka the high hard one. He said "DATE".

Date where I come from means dinner and a movie. It doesn't mean bumping uglies.

Where you come from do you tell crowds about how how 'hot' your daughter is and what a 'great body' she has, or agreeing that she's a 'piece of ass' before saying that if she weren't your daughter, you'd date her?

If so, can you tell me where you come from....so I can avoid going there.

Where you come from do you tell crowds about how how 'hot' your daughter is and what a 'great body' she has, or agreeing that she's a 'piece of ass' before saying that if she weren't your daughter, you'd date her?

If so, can you tell me where you come from....so I can avoid going there.
Looking back on the thread chain leading up to my comments I see nothing like what you just accused me of.

Are you a compulsive liar or do you just lie because you're inherently dishonest???

If you're not even going to challenge the accuracy of the statements, then what is there to prove?
Hello!!!!

Asking for a link is a challenge, numbnuts.

Agreeing that your daughter is a 'piece of ass', lauding how 'hot' she is, insisting she has a 'great body' and saying that if she weren't his daughter he'd date her?

That's creepy as fuck. Again, who in the fuck talks that way about their own daughter?

You did not know he has already laid her several times?

Hello!!!!

And predictably, ignorant Trump sycophants insist that Trump didn't say any of it.

Shocker.

All Donald Trump's creepiest comments about his daughter Ivanka

Now come the excuses for why that creepy fuck said such deeply disturbing shit about his own daughter.

I didn't realize 'Family Values' among conservatives meant how hot you think your daughter's body is.

Hello!!!!

Idiot

Hello!!!!

Idiot

Deny, Deny, Deny.

Its the Trump sycophant mantra. But realistically, what else can they do?

Hello!!!!

Idiot

Deny, Deny, Deny.

Its the Trump sycophant mantra. But realistically, what else can they do?

trump-supporters-be-like-he-didnt-say-that-and-if-25038210.png

Hello!!!!

And predictably, ignorant Trump sycophants insist that Trump didn't say any of it.

Shocker.

Now come the excuses for why that creepy fuck said such deeply disturbing shit about his own daughter.

I didn't realize 'Family Values' among conservatives meant how hot you think your daughter's body is.
I noticed they cut off what led up to this statement in the video.
Doctored videos aren't convincing to anyone other than a hack.

Hello!!!!

Shocker.

So much for your claims that the statements never happened.

Keep denying, Trumpie. Its what you're good for.

Hello!!!!

Idiot

Yet apparently it was Howard Stern who called Ivanka a piece of ass, not Donald.

But this is how these rumors get started.

Dishonest A holes who stretch the truth.

Hello!!!!

Shocker.

So much for your claims that the statements never happened.

Keep denying, Trumpie. Its what you're good for.
Only thing you people keep showing me is Trump saying he would date her if she wasn't his daughter.
Course to you folks that means he would. So you're just being dishonest about it for political reasons. It's like the movie director who drugged an underage girl and then fucked her in the ass, but Whoopi said that wasn't a real rape, because he was a famous director. You see, to you folks reality is highly subjective.

Last edited:

Hello!!!!

Idiot

Yet apparently it was Howard Stern who called Ivanka a piece of ass, not Donald.

Read again, slick......I said that Trump *agreed* that his daughter was a piece of ass. Which he did.

Skylar
Post 67

Unhinged Omarosa claims Trump covets daughter Ivanka

But tell us more about 'truth' as you blatantly misquote me. While ignoring what Trump actually said:

Again, what creepy fuck says that about his own daughter? Or agrees that his daughter is a 'piece of ass'?

Forum List

Back